Chapter 17

Y/n opened Instagram to post photos from the race. At the beginning she put a photo of herself, she held the phone at a high angle. Y/n tongue pointed out just a bit, as you could see her race car in the back.

Simply, she put just photos of her during the race after that. Caption, it's time for a caption. She decided maybe it would be best to act a little professional right now.

"Today was a lot of fun! The first official race of the season and we got another W! Good job to everyone, especially the rookies!"

Y/n's post sent successfully, she immediately began scrolling through the comments.

@ghoulwtv
Y/n can you say hi?!?

@tomwilli
but did i ask

@philza
how did technoblade do?

Y/n clicked on his username, apparently he was a streamer. Techno and him seemed to be pretty good friends. Y/n decided to reply to his comment.

@y/n.1
he did so good, i was so surprised!!

The doorbell rang, Y/n slid off of the couch. As she approached she could see Technoblade. He was holding a grocery bag.

Y/n opened the door, "what's in the bag?" Y/n asked, Techno walked in. "Ice cream, i bought them all since you never mentioned what kind you like." Techno smiled placing them on the table.

"Chocolate," Y/n sighed through the bag looking for it. "I was always a cookies and cream kind." Techno leaned against the table, "you know, you can just say you're basic.." Y/n whispered as she went to grabbed a spoon.

"Oh, I'm basic, but you're not with the chocolate?" Technoblade asked, Y/n shook her head, "of course not."

Y/n sat on top of the table, Techno's phone began ringing.

Phil

Techno answered it and put it on speaker, "hey." "Techno! How was the race? Y/n said you did good." "Y/n," Techno looked over to her with a confused face.

"You know Phil?" Y/n shook her head, "nope. He just commented on my post and I replied." Y/n took a bite of ice cream.

"What did you post?" Techno softly smiled and opened Instagram. He immediately went to Y/n's account. "That's a good picture," He liked the post.

Y/n smiled, "I'll leave you two alone, Kristen needs me anyway. Bye, Techno and bye Y/n." Phil hung up before they could wish him a goodbye back.

"He seems cool," Y/n had a mouth full of chocolate ice cream. Techno chuckled, "he's alright."