Being a woman - pt 2

Techno was staring at Y/n, she had finally fell asleep at 8am. He gently caressed her face, she held onto his shirt, but her grip was loose. Techno couldn't stop thinking about the guy, he wanted him dead.

Knocks at the door, Y/n jolted up, gripping Techno's shirt tight. He sighed, pissed off at whoever woke her.  Y/n stared at the door, scared. Techno rubbed her back, but slowly got out of bed. He went over to the locked door, when he reached for the door knob Y/n stopped him.

"Ask who it is.." She whispered, he pulled his hand away. "Who is it?" He asked, "Tommy." Techno looked back to Y/n who relaxed. He opened the door, but didn't let Tommy in the room. "What?"

"I wanted to check on Y/n.." He whispered, trying to see her. He looked up to Techno who was shaking his head. "Give her more time," he said, closing the door, locking it.

He went and laid down next to Y/n, she watched his every move. When he laid next to her and opened his arm her shoulders dropped in relief. She laid down next to him, "did you lock it?" Techno nodded, "yes ma'am. I made sure."

He placed his hand on her thigh, feeling her tense up he quickly removed it. "I'm sorry, Y/n.." He said, placing his hand on her waist instead. "No, no, it's okay. You can put it there if you want." Techno shook his head, he pulled her closer into his chest.

She didn't like that, she pulled away from him. "I don't want to be that close.." She said, Techno felt his heart break. "Okay, baby. That's fine," he paused, "Y/n, do you want to do therapy?"

Y/n looked at him, she shook her head. Techno sighed, but tried to understand what was going through her head. While all he was thinking about was that it wouldn't have happened if he would have gotten there sooner.

"Do you think I deserved it?" Y/n whispered so quietly he could barely hear her. "Deserved it? Why would you deserve something like that to happen to you?" Techno's voice was shaky, "maybe I did. Maybe I really did." Tears started to fall down her face, Techno sat up. "Can I hold you?" He asked her, she nodded her head.

He pulled her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her. She cried into his chest, "Y/n, I'm sorry about what happened, but in no way would that have ever been your fault." He pulled her back cupping the sides of her face. "You did nothing wrong."

"My dress was short," she wiped her tears as they fell. "Y/n, listen to me. Nothing was your fault, nothing. That man, that fucking idiot. Was nothing, but a fucking dirtbag."

Y/n's phone started ringing. When she looked over to it Techno noticed all the bruises on that were starting to form. 

She cleared her throat, "Hello?" She answered Calvin's phone call. "Y/n, I'm on my way over. I'm outside." Y/n looked at Techno with a worried expression. "What?"

"Open the door," Y/n heard the doorbell ringing frantically from downstairs. Y/n slowly got up, but Techno walked in front of her. Techno opened the door, "Calvin, don't—" He pushed passed him and ran to Y/n.

Y/n put her hands up, Techno grabbed Calvin pulling him back. "Y/n, why didn't you call me?!" Y/n looked scared again, "what?" She said, "you haven't been a twitter yet?" Calvin said, Techno looked over to Y/n.

"It's public?!" She screamed, covering her mouth.  "Fuck," Techno mumbled under his breath. The boys came downstairs hearing her yelling. Techno pulled her into his chest, "how did they find out?!"

Techno shot Calvin a look, "she was going to find out anyways." Y/n ram up stairs, grabbing her phone, Techno followed behind her. He watched as she scrolled on twitter. Mixed emotions with everyone.

@hamp
poor thing!

@idontee
what was she wearing tho?

@weriyo
lucky guy!!

@yyio
this is why you don't lead guys on

@uhithiwuw
wonder if her and technoblade r staying together

Y/n looked up to Techno, sobbing her eyes out. "Techno," she shook her hands. "I'm going to lose my career." She started breathing heavy, "no one's going to respect me.." Techno pulled her into his embrace, "I'll be nothing, to everyone.."

"Not to me, you'll still be everything." Techno pulled her back noticed how pale she had turned. "Y/n?" Her breathing was heavy, "I cant breathe." She said, "Y/n," Techno grabbed her shoulders.

"Y/n, just take some deep breaths, okay?" He sat her down on the bed, she was trying to catch her breath. "Shit," Techno yelled, he pulled out his phone trying to figure out what to do. His hands seemed to shake more than Y/n's. "Ice! Baby, I'll go get you some ice!"

"We.. we don't, have.. any ice.." Y/n sat down on the floor, pressing her hands against her head. "Fuck, I," he tried to find something else, he sat down across from her. "Y/n," he didn't know what to do. She crawled into his lap, wrapping her legs around him.

Her entire body was shaking, He just rubbed up and down her back while she cried. She sounded like she was in so much pain, it even made Techno start to silently cry. She was gripping his shirt tightly.

She released her grip around, he looked at her, thinking she felt better, but now she was gripping at her own chest. "Baby," she fell backwards. "Y/n," he yelled, thinking she passed out.

Techno looked down to her, she was still breathing heavily. He pulled her up, "Y/n," she grabbed his hands, making him cup her face.

As his cold hands slowly touched her face her breathing slowly calmed down. She rested on the bed, exhausted. Techno did not remove his hands from her face, scared it would happen again if he did.

Y/n took his hands down, pulling him towards her. She restlessly pulled on him to get him closer and closer. She lightly kissed him, "thank you." She whispered, Techno shook his head. "God, you scared me." He said, sitting next to her. When he felt her head on his shoulder he hadn't even realize she had fallen asleep.