Chapter 38

Y/n looked over to Techno, she felt herself blush as she studied him. His right arm resting on her thigh, his other holding onto the top of the steering wheel. He gave off a focussed face, causing his eyebrows to laid father than usual.

It made him looked a bit angry, "if you take a picture it will last longer." He soften his features while he looked at her smirking. Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed, she laid her head on his shoulder.

He smiled, making the ride as smooth as possible.

Time Skip

"Hey guys!" Calvin waved to them as they walked up, the flashing lights blinded Y/n. "Hey Calvin!" Y/n smiled, "oh, Technoblade let me help you." William reached for Y/n's bags, "thank you."

A few members ran up to Y/n, the question molded together as they screamed them into her face. She held her hands up to block the lights, she felt a strong grip on her shoulders. She looked at a man who had a crazy look in his eye.

"When are you racing again?!" He screamed, "I, uh.." Y/n felt frightened by this paparazzi, they were louder than the rest. His grip was ripped off of her, Techno pulled her behind him. "No questions," he looked at the man. "And no touching," a member wrote his words down in a notepad.

While they walked off another question was yelled, "Technoblade! Is Sapnap getting off scout free for almost killing Y/n?!" Techno stopped in his tracks, Y/n answered first. "He didn't almost kill me." Techno shushed her, "Don't say that, Y/n. All I have to say to Nick is be ready." We stepped onto the plane.

"You alright, Y/n?" Calvin checked where the man held a grip on her. "I'm fine," Calvin held her arm up for Techno to see. "You're arm says differently," Calvin was talking about the hand marks he had left.

Techno tried to walk out the door, but William stopped him. "Only one your allowed to fight is Nick, we agreed." Techno rolled his eyes and huffed as he took a seat. When Y/n went to sit down next to him someone charged her, she flinched not seeing who it was.

They tightly wrapped their arms around her. She opened her eyes to see Callahan. "Callahan!" She tightly hugged back, "I'm so glad your okay, ma'am.." He whispered not letting go, "I didn't know you were going to be here since I'm not racing."

"He begged me to come along, he really wanted to see you." William laughed, "I'm sorry, ma'am." he whispered as he stepped back. "It's Y/n, and I missed you to, bestfriend." She smiled, Callahan smiled and sat down next to Hbomb.

She wobbly walked over to her seat, before she made it someone pushed passed her knocking her over. "Y/n!" Eveyone yelled, Callahan stood to help her up. She looked over to who pushed her.

Techno's mother, he stood up to help her, but she was all over him. Hugging him, saying how much she missed him. Callahan reached for Y/n's hand, she took it and stood up. Since she was wobbly he held onto her back, looking down to her.

"You have to be fucking kidding me?!" Techno looked over to William, "I didn't want her to come!" He held his hands up in defense. "Oh, I missed you, baby!" She yelled, Y/n looked up to Callahan, "how rude.." He whispered to her, she nodded in agreement.

"Why the hell you do that to Y/n?" Techno yelled at her, "oh, she was in the way, baby." His mother made an innocent face. He rolled his eyes, "just sit down." He walked over to Y/n to help her to her seat. "Thank you for helping me, Callahan." Y/n smiled, he smiled back.

When Techno turned back around his mother was sitting in Y/n's chair. "Mom, not there." She crossed her arms, well I don't see any names on the chairs."

Techno pointed to the top of the chair, "I made sure Y/n got her own chair." He point at Y/n's name at the top of the seat, he pointed to the seat right next to it. "Next to me," he pointed to his name, his mother huffed and got up. She sat across from Techno. Techno held onto Y/n's arm as she slowly took a seat.