Bonus 48

"Y/n, Technoblade, come take a seat." Jack said, this meeting included a new member. He looked familiar, "isn't that Mr. Beast?.." Techno whispered into Y/n's ear. "Oh, shit it is.." She whispered back, Y/n sat across from Jack. Before she sat down she gave him a firm handshake, along with Jimmy.

Techno did the same sitting across from Jimmy. "I'm not sure if you're aware, but I'm Jimmy from the youtube channel Mr.Beast." He smiled, "we're very aware." Techno and Y/n let out small laughs. Jimmy laughed as while, "anyways, let me explain why I asked you guys to be here."

"I have a content idea I would like to call Ghosts Vs Racers." Y/n raised an eyebrow, "you see, I would like to get as many racers as I can on board with this. And I know you two are the top racers, so I wanted your help with that."

"Well, what exactly is this 'Ghosts vs Racers' thing that you're talking about?" Techno asked while he held onto Y/n's hand. "Thank you for asking that. It's where I take groups of racers to all the haunted places of America. Not everyone will get to go to the same one. For example, if I had you two and, maybe Karl go to Turnbull Canyon in California. And I have maybe, Nick, Dream, and George go to The Stanley Hotel in Colorado. Dream's team would not go to Turnbull Canyon, just like your team wouldn't go to The Stanley Hotel."

Techno and Y/n nodded their head, "let's not forget what he's offering you guys." Jack slid a piece of paper in front of Techno and Y/n. "Damn," Y/n mumbled, "you didn't have to show me the price. I'm down," Y/n said, "I'm into that ghost stuff." Techno looked at her, "well, I'm not letting her deal with ghosts on her own. I'm in."

Jimmy smiled, "that's great. So, I have planned a dinner where I'll be asking the other racers to join. Y/n I would like you to give a speech there to help really get them on board." Y/n nodded, "guess I'll have to go shopping then."

"Oh," Jimmy clasped his hands together, "I'll have people to help you get ready, but you'll need to be there two hours early." They both nodded, "alright, then I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Tomorrow

"I'm glad you all could make it to rehearsal." Jimmy stood on a stage in front of all the tables. "So, before we make the announcement of the night paparazzi will take your pictures at the carpet."

"Some of you are in duos. For example, our couples are together, Technoblade and Y/n. But also our bestfriends will be together. There is a list on who will be with who. I will name them now."

(yes i made some of them date. idc)

Technoblade and Y/n
Dream and George
Nick and Karl
Puffy and Skeppy 
Quackity and Hannah
etc

"Now please follow me," Jimmy lead them all on to the beginning of the carpet. "Technoblade will come out first." He made Techno walk and stand out on the carpet, "after he take his pictures Y/n will join them. And you guys can do whatever you want, but we suggest for couples to give a small kiss."

Techno held his hand out for Y/n, he took it. She placed one hand on his jaw the other on his chest while one was on her waist the other in his pocket. "And then they'll pose together and then Techno will walk down here while Y/n stays here."

Techno walked farther down the carpet, "I'll be waiting down here so he'll take some pictures with me." Jimmy stood next to Techno, "and then when Y/n is done she'll join us and we'll take pictures together." Y/n stood on the other side of Jimmy.

"Then Techno will leave and Y/n and I will take pictures." Techno walked to the end and waited on Y/n. "Then when she's done they'll both meet at the end and walk together to their table, where their coaches will be."