Techno's Family 3

"A scary movie?" Y/n asked William, "I don't know. I don't want Alyssa sleeping in my bed bed she's scared." Everyone was still sleeping and Y/n and William were making some plans for later tonight. "She can sleep with me and Techno. I don't mind," William nodded.

"Well, yeah. Sounds good to me. Thanks again, Y/n." Y/n nodded, sipping her coffee. A tired, pink haired man walked downstairs. They both looked at him. He was wearing a blank tanktop with pj pants that Y/n got him. He sat down next to Y/n, taking a drink of her coffee.

Y/n stood up, making his coffee the way he liked it. He handed it to her, "thank you.." he mumbled. "You guys shouldn't have stayed at the gym that long. It was like 3am when you got back." Y/n fixed a piece of his hair. He nodded, "I know.." Micheal walked downstairs next, he was just like Techno. Exhausted.

"Y/n," he laid his head down on the table. "Please, help a man out with a coffee.." She stood up again, "like Techno's? Black?" He nodded, she slid a cup in front of him.

Both the men laid their head on the table. "Techno, would you come to the store with me?" He turned his head over, so now he was looking at her. "Right now?.." He asked, she shook her head. "Later tonight." He nodded, closing his eyes again.

"You guys should go and sleep some more." William suggested, Y/n placed her hand on Techno's leg.

They nodded, "I just wanted to see Y/n.. I don't know why he's here.." Techno mumbled, "I needed coffee.." Micheal flipped Techno off even though he couldn't see it.

Y/n took Techno's hand, "come on, Techno." He slowly got up, following her upstairs. When Y/n walked in first Techno shut the door behind him. He grabbed her waist, "what are you-" he immediately put his mouth on her neck.

"Techno," she mumbled, he moved his lips higher onto her neck. She bit her bottom lip, "I," she could barely speak. "Thought you were-" he moved his lips to the one spot on her neck. Her knees grew a bit weak, she covered her mouth before a moan could escape.

"Techno," he voice was shaky, he pulled away. He stood up fully, looking down to her. Whatever she was about to say completely left her mind. As she looked up to his red face.

god, he's so pretty.

"I, uh," she said. "May I continue? Or did you have something to say?" He asked, he voice quiet since he was tired. Y/n took a short deep breath, "I thought you were tired."

"Did you want me to stop?" He asked, bending down to be in her face. She slowly shook her head, "then go ahead and cover your mouth again." He waited for her, but she didn't move.

She was just staring into his eyes. "What if you leave a mark?" She whispered, he smirked. He locked the door, pushing her onto the bed.

"I'll leave a few," he lifted her shirt up. He lightly kissed her bare stomach. As soon as his tongue touched her skin she threw her head back. He gripped tightly on her waist, pulling her towards his mouth even more.

"Unlock the door, man.." Micheal grumbled on the other side of the door. "You can stop fucking now, I want to sleep." Techno pulled away, slamming his fist on the bed frame. "Hold on, Y/n's changing." He pulled her shirt off of her slipping a new one on. He helped her stand up from the bed, he kissed her cheek. "Soon."

Techno walked over to the door and unlocked it. Micheal walked in and Techno laid down in bed. "Sorry, Micheal." Y/n said, "oh, it's fine. Don't worry," He waved it off as he laid back down in bed.

After it started to get dark.

The boys had been sleeping all day. Y/n walked upstairs, she sat on the side of the bed, looking down to Techno while he slept. She cupped the side of his face, his brows furrowed for a moment, relaxing after he knew the touch. He placed his rough hand on top of her soft hand.