Chapter 19

Y/n stepped out of her car, she looked around. He was no where to be found, Y/n pulled her phone out.

- Y/n
Calvin, where are you dude? We have like 10 minutes??

No answer, he didn't even read it. Y/n quickly changed and walked around the area. "Calvin?" Y/n called out, ignored.

Y/n searched the entire area, he wasn't there. "Racers! Please make your way to the track!"

Y/n sighed, she walked over still looking around. Once she reached the track she looked over to her pit stop, no one was in Calvin's spot.

"Looking nervous, Y/n." Sapnap called over to her, Y/n rolled her eyes and got in her car. She tried cheering herself on instead. "You're going to kill it.."

The race started off with no problems, Y/n had the slightest trouble gaining her gap. It wasn't until the last lap.

Y/n could see Sapnap pulling up on her side. She didn't think anything off him, until she felt her car jerk into the wall.

"What?!" Y/n screamed, Sapnap pushed her into the wall. She felt the pressure on her left arm, it felt unbearable.

"What do I do?!" Y/n screamed to no one.

Y/n couldn't handle the pain, but she had to keep going. She pressed on the gas as hard as she possibly could, but she couldn't budge.

They two of them passed the finish line, Y/n pit crew rushed over to check on her. Her breathing was heavy, as she walked she held her arm tight.

"Y/n, are you alright?" The man in charge of gas asked. "Where's Calvin?" Y/n asked with tears in her eyes.

"We don't know, Y/n.."

Y/n slowly walked away, she held onto her arm, hanging her head low. She couldn't see the ground, her tears blurred her view.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled from behind her, she didn't stop, she didn't look, she just wanted to go home. She heard the person run up behind her, they placed their hand on her shoulder.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Techno stood in front of her now with both his hands on her shoulders. "I didn't know what to do, Technoblade." Y/n sniffled, "what?"

"I didn't know what to do! Calvin wasn't there, no one was!" The paparazzi noticed her yelling, "he wasn't?" Techno seemed confused.

Y/n shook her head, bringing it up to look at him. Tears streamed down her face, Techno's eyes went wide. He noticed that the paparazzi was making their way over to them. He grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling her around a corner and into the changing rooms.

Y/n wiped her face, "it's okay now, Y/n." Techno locked the door. He sat down and patted right next to him. When Y/n sat down he wrapped his arms around her.

"You can cry now, Y/n."

The words didn't help Y/n, tears began flooding down her face as she let out her cry's into his chest.

Techno didn't say anything, he didn't make her move, he just simply rubbed her back. And that's all she needed, all she need was love and he gave it to her, in a way no one else has before.