Jilix «» Married

Type: Smut, fluff, strong language

Felix and Jisung gets married and on their honeymoon, they have a little fun. Felix is a mafia boss btwwww!!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Jisung pov
I looked down at my outfit. It was pretty. I felt pretty.

Jisung's outfit:

Felix's Outfit:

Felix's Outfit:

I heard a knock on the door and I asked who it was

I heard a knock on the door and I asked who it was. "It's Felix" I heard. "Don't come in, it's bad luck" I smiled as I said it. I heard him laugh a little and then say "Okay baby". I heard footsteps walking away and I squealed. "I miss him already" I whispered. I'm always by his side. Ever since we got together at 16, I've always been beside him. We even moved in together at 18. We're both 23 right now and I'm excited to marry him. He's the love of my life.

At the ceremony

3rd person pov
Jisung walked down the isle while holding onto his father. He stood beside Felix who was looking at Jisung with love. His eyes we're sparkling and he was blushing, they both we're blushing.

After the ceremony

Jisung kept looking at his new ring. He already have a promise ring and an engagement ring from Felix and now a wedding ring. "Lixie?" Jisung looked at his now husband. "Yes baby?" Felix smiled at Jisung and put his hand on his thigh. "I love you" Jisung got closer and their lips touched. They only kissed for a few seconds but it was full with love. "I love you too, my wife" Felix laughed. Jisung bit his lip and rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go talk to-" Jisung was cut off. "No, you're staying with me" Felix said and sat Jisung down on his lap. "You look nice~" Jisung whispered into his ear. "So do you.. and your ass looks so fat in your pants" Felix smirked. "Lixie not here.." Jisung smiled while blushing at his husband. "Fine, tonight" Felix winked ans Jisung nodded.

The next day

Jisung woke up and when he sat up, a pain shot through his ass to his back. "Ah!" He yelled when he felt it. "SUNGIE?!" Felix rushed to the bedroom where Jisung sat. Oh boy was this man whipped for Jisung.. "L- Lixie my back!" Jisung said. "Did I go too rough?" Felix worriedly asked. "I- M- Maybe.. It's okay though, just massage me a bit" Jisung asked. Felix sat behind Jisung and started massaging him. "Oh~ Mhm~ There right there~ Oh yeah~" Jisung moaned at Felix's hands on his back and at the massage. Felix blushed and smirked. "Someone likes this, don't they?" He whispered in Jisung's ear. "Lix.." Jisung turned his head and looked into Felix's eyes.

Jisung then turned around and faced Felix completely. He smashed his lips on top of the youngers. Felix's hands trailed down from the older's waist to his butt, squeezing it softly, Jisung let out a gasp like moan.

Felix trailed his lips down to his hyung's neck, leaving wet kisses all over it. Jisung gripped his hair and moaned at Felix's lips against his skin. Felix sucked on Jisung's soft spot making Jisung let out a long loud moan. Felix smirked against Jisung's skin and pulled away. They looked into each other's eyes before then throwing each other's clothes off.

Felix laid down on the bed and looked at his husband's beautiful body as he sat on top of him.

"You sure you don't need preparation? Or you want to use a condom?" Felix asked, worriedly. "Felix you fucked me yesterday night, I don't need preparation and I know you hate wearing a condom" Jisung giggled. "Wrong, I like wearing condoms but when I met you, my dick chose to not like it because your ass is wonderful" Felix corrected. "You're an idiot.." Jisung blushed.

Jisung then slowly sat on top of Felix' dick and slowly sank down with a loud moan. "Oh fuck baby~ You look so pretty~" Felix complimented.

Jisung slowly bounced as the room filled with moans and groans from both males. "Ah! Yes~ Yongbok!~" Jisungie threw his head back as he quickened his pace. Felix gripped Jisung's waist harshly, probably leaving marks.

Felix smirked as an idea plopped into his mind. He flipped them around so Felix was now on top. He started going back and forth inside the smaller male at a fast and hard pace.

"AH!~ YONGBOK!~ G- GOOD BOY!~" Jisung moaned loudly as Felix sped up even more at being called a good boy. Jisung gripped onto Felix's back leaving scratch marks. Tears pricked at the side on Jisung's eyes as Felix kept slamming his cock inside him.

"Fuck baby~" Felix moaned as the room was now also full with sound of skin slapping together.

Jisung took one of his hands down to his dick and started pumping it and stroking it as he felt himself getting close to his orgasm. "Y- Yongbok!" Jisung moaned out as he came on their stomachs or well- abs.

Felix soon released his load inside of his husband. He collapsed onto the smaller get older boy as they both breathed heavily.

"That was amazing baby" Jisung complimented. "Fuck yeah" Felix snuggled his face in Jisung's shoulder. Jisung kissed the top of the younger's head and giggled. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too hyung" Felix smiled.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
YAY!