Seungsung ~ I Hate You

Ship: Kim Seungmin x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, enemies to lovers, arranged marriage, degrading kink, spit kink, master kink, choking, slight pain kink

NOT REREAD

Seungmin and Jisung have always hated each other even though their fathers are both the mafia bosses of the Hankim mafia that has been existing for hundreds of generations through Han's and Kim's. The two boys are fully aware that they're going to be the ones who take over when their dads are ready to leave the mafia to them.
One day when Seungmin and Jisung come back from hanging out with friends, their parents tells them about an arranged marriage they're going to have for the two.
Seungmin and Jisung both act like they hate the idea and don't want it to happen but was that really true?
7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

5 years old:

"Shut up Seungmin!! That toy is mine!!" Jisung whined. "Jisung don't say things like that!" Mrs. Han scolded. "Eommaaa!! Seungmin took my toy!!" Jisung cried and pointed at Seungmin. "Seungmin honey, please give Jisung his toy back" Mrs. Kim then asked. "NO!" Seungmin stuck out his tongue to Jisung.

13 years old:

"HAHA! I GOT A BETTER SCORE THAN YOU LOSER!!" Seungmin laughed at Jisung. "SHUT UP ASSHOLE!" Jisung yelled. Seungmin only kept laughing. Jisung grabbed Seungmin's paper aka the test and he ripped it in pieces. "JISUNG-AH! NO!" Seungmin yelled, shocked. "Fuck you jerk!" Jisung crossed his arms and pouted cutely.

Seungmin found the sight adorable but didn't want that to show. He just watched as the elder stomped angrily upstairs. Seungmin absolutely did not look at his butt as he walked.. no no.. absolutely not..

18 years old:

Jisung and Seungmin woke up in the same bed, both of their heads aching in pain. They noticed that they we're both naked. They didn't know what had happened.

"D- did we?.." Jisung asked worriedly. "N- no! No we didn't! I can't remember so no we did not!" Seungmin shook his head and started to get dressed when he noticed it was Jisung's room. "G- GET OUT!" Jisung yelled, he couldn't remember what had happened either. "I'M TRYING! SHUT UP!" Seungmin yelled back.

22 years old (present time):

Jisung sighed. It was starting to get late and they we're still out with their friends. "Seung we gotta go now" Jisung whined. Seungmin looked at his expensive Rolex and nodded, "Yeah, we gotta go home. Have fun you guys!" Seungmin took Jisung's hand and the two walked away.

Jisung pulled his hand away. "Why did you grab my hand?!" He yelled at the taller. "Because you'd beg Felix to pull you up from your chair otherwise" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "So?!" Jisung whined. "Shut up" Seungmin mumbled. "You're so annoying.." Jisung sighed, crossing his arms and pouting like he always does when he gets annoyed, sad or mad. Seungmin scoffed as a smirk sat itself on his face.

"Cute" he mumbled quiet enough for Jisung not to hear. "I hate you" Jisung said out of nowhere. "I hate you too Han" Seungmin rolled his eyes. Jisung frowned. The smirk disappeared. The smirk that was so hot on Seungmin disappeared. Jisung pouted even more and huffed. "Hmph!" He looked in front of the two instead of at Seungmin.

"What's up your ass?" Seungmin chuckled. 'Hopefully you' Jisung said in his head. "Nothing asshole!" He yelled. "Gee, sorry little one" Seungmin patted Jisung's head. "I hate you!" Jisung yelled again but of course didn't push his head away since he loves when Seungmin patt his head.

At the mansion

They walked inside and their parents sat in the living room talking. "Seungmin, Jisung please sit down" Mr. Kim said seriously. Seungmin and Jisung looked at each other and shrugged.