Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby

Ship: Hwang Hyunjin x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, cheating, getting caught cheating, sir kink, degrading kink, size kink, princess kink, mentions of murder/murder, femboy Jisung, strippersung, ass eating, cocksucking

Hyunjin has been seeing Jisung for a year now and his wife still doesn't know about him. Hyunjin might be this very dangerous mafia boss who's known to be one of the most dangerous in all of Asia so weird that he haven't divorced his wife yet, right? Well no. It was an arranged marriage by their parents and Hyunjin doesn't want to disappoint his parents which he know he will do if he divorces his wife.
But Hyunjin loves Jisung, the pretty stripper at club Red Velvet. That's where they first met, at the club. And that's where Hyunjin first fell for Jisung.
Jisung knows that Hyunjin is married but he also knows that they love each other, him and Hyunjin and Jisung will stay with Hyunjin all the way, no matter what.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jisung's eyes crossed as he kept on bouncing up and down on Hyunjin's big cock, he loved how tiny he felt as Hyunjin's big and strong hands were grabbing his bottom. Jisung was throwing out sweet and pretty moans that drove Hyunjin insane. "Sir! Oh I love you! Fuck me sir! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!!" Jisung moaned loudly. Hyunjin thrusted up to match Jisung's movements. "Ah! Ah!~ Feels so good sir~" Jisung lewdly moaned.

"You're such a whore, princess! Begging me to fuck you like the slut you are~" Hyunjin moaned as his eyes started to roll back. "Mhm! Yes sir! Yes~ A whore for you!" Jisung cried out.

Hyunjin's long hair was wet from sweat and so was Jisung's. "Fuck baby" Hyunjin groaned. "You're so pretty riding my cock like this~" He scoffed. "Looks like a slut but.. my slut" Hyunjin looked at Jisung's lower stomach, seeing the tattoo that said 'Hwang Hyunjin's'. Hyunjin loved the tattoo, Jisung showed him it for the first time on their 9th month anniversary and Hyunjin fell in love with the tattoo quickly.

Hyunjin grabbed Jisung's small cock and started to jerk him off. Jisung moaned louder and Hyunjin only smirked. "Please let me cum sir! Please please please!" Jisung sounded sure adorable. "You sound like a desperate bitch, princess. But yes, cum for me pretty baby" Hyunjin said and Jisung came right after.

Hyunjin got cum on his face and he licked it up, taking it on his fingers and licking it off of them. "Pretty baby tastes so good" He smirked. Jisung whined and stopped bouncing. "Did I fucking tell you to stop?" Hyunjin scoffed, he switched them around and pinned Jisung to the bed, thrusting into him at a fast pace.

Jisung moaned loudly, playing with his own nipples. He felt so small under Hyunjin, he loved it. Feeling so useless and tiny under him.

"Fuck~ Your ass feels fucking amazing" Hyunjin moaned. He soon came deep inside of Jisung and fell one top of the younger, "Fuck.. that was so fucking good" he panted. "Mhm" Jisung nodded. "I love you" Hyunjin kissed Jisung's pretty lips that he loves so much. "I love you too" Jisung pulled away and looked into Hyunjin's eyes.

"Hyunjin.. fuck me in the shower" he said and Hyunjin smirked, taking the younger to the shower with him.

The next day

"Welcome back honey~" Lia had on a pink lingerie. Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Not in the mood" Hyunjin walked straight past her. "But we've never had sex Hyunjin! We have been married for 2 years and never have you even touched me! When you walk in on me masturbating you just walk out and don't talk about it and when I walk in on you jerking off, you're always looking at your phone or sometimes recording and when I ask to join you.. you just say no!" Lia pouted and crossed her arms.

"Your point?" Hyunjin asked. "You have a massive cock and I want you to fuck me with it!" Lia stomped. Hyunjin scoffed, "No" he laughed before walking off to his office.

"What a bitch" he sighed, sitting down in his chair.

A few weeks later

Hyunjin had his hands intertwined with Jisung who was a moaning mess. He had Hyunjin's tongue buried in his ass, fucking him with it. Hyunjin had come home to Jisung and Jisung asked if he was hungry and wanted to eat, Hyunjin had said no and Jisung had pulled down a little of his pants, showing a small bit of his lingerie and had asked if Hyunjin was sure which made the elder change his mind and eat his meal.

"You taste so fucking good princess" Hyunjin said, kissing Jisung's hole. "A meal for s- sir only.." Jisung moaned. "Yeah? I fucking love you, you're my pretty little whore" Hyunjin entered two fingers into Jisung together with his tongue.

A few days later

"Where are you going?!" Lia asked. "With the guys" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Where?!" Lia crossed her arms. "Club red velvet" Hyunjin smirked before walking to his car, ignoring Lia who was yelling at him to come back.

He drove to the club and met up with Felix and Changbin, his best friends who he knew had eyes for Jisung, Felix at least.

They walked inside and the person performing already was Jisung. Hyunjin already felt his pants tighten at the outfit he was wearing. "Fuck.." He groaned as they sat down on a couch. Jisung and Hyunjin made eye contact and Jisung opened his mouth and moved his tongue around his lips. Hyunjin needed his pants off, they were so fucking tight by now.

After the show

Jisung had his mouth full of Hyunjin. His cock down his throat. Hyunjin was moaning and groaning while holding onto Jisung's hair. Jisung's mouth and lips felt so good, Hyunjin loved it all. It was like Jisung was made for Hyunjin, at least that's what Hyunjin likes to believe. That Jisung was a gift from god and made by him too for Hyunjin only.

"Your mouth is made for taking cock~ A mouth like this should always be full of it, full of cock and cum. You're such a cockslut, my cockslut. My cumdump" Hyunjin moaned before cumming down Jisung's throat.

Later that night

Hyunjin walked into his mansion, blood all over him. After he was done with Jisung, he had seen Jisung walking to his car when a man took a hold of him and put a gun to his head. Hyunjin had killed him, not wanting his princess to die.

"Had fun at the fucking strip club?" Lia asked angrily, "Yeah I did actually" Hyunjin nodded. "Ugh, you're cheating on me, aren't you?!" Lia yelled. "Never said that" Hyunjin walked to his bedroom. Yeah they don't share a bedroom since Hyunjin didn't want to.

The next day

Lia was going to be away all day with her friends so Hyunjin had invited Jisung over. They we're currently making out with Hyunjin on top of Jisung, his cock in the younger's ass.

Suddenly the door opened, "Hyunji-.." Lia looked shocked at the two men. "Are you fucking kidding me? I didn't even get to cum" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "I- I knew it! You are cheating on me! Get the fuck out of my house you whore!" Lia screamed at Jisung. Jisung was about to stand up until Hyunjin pushed him down onto the bed again and Jisung felt so useless again, he whimpered and Hyunjin tried to contain himself, still inside of Jisung's hole.

"He's not going anywhere, now if you want to get divorced, get the fuck out of my house but if not then he'll be living with us, I'll be with him" Hyunjin said before going back to fucking and making out with Jisung. Lia angrily slammed the door shut causing Jisung and Hyunjin to giggle together.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hyunsung!!

Wanna write seungsung 🧍