Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy fluff, slight smut mention

Felix has been the class clown since 1st grade. He's 19 and very popular in his now college, he's funny, smart, attractive, he's basically what girls would call perfect. Too bad he's madly in love with Han Jisung, the same person he's been in love with ever since 6th grade. He was very lucky to end up in the same college as Jisung.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

6th grade;

"Oh shit-" Felix said as he bumped into someone. "Sorry.." he said, looking into Jisung's eyes. "Jisung, Han Jisung" Jisung giggled. "I'm—" "Lee Felix" Jisung smiled. "Yeah.. we go to the same class.." Felix bit his lip. "We sure do! Well, better get going before we come late" Jisung giggled. "Yeah, let's go to our lockers together!" Felix said, smiling. "Sure" Jisung took Felix's hand and walked to the lockers together in silence.

7th grade;

"See? This is a paper plane and—" Felix was interrupted. "I know what a fucking paper plane is Lix" Jisung laughed. "Right.. of course you do- anyways! This one is going to fly so fucking far that you won't even see it anymore!" Felix smirked. He shot it away and not even one meter away it crashed straight into Hwang Hyunjin's eye. "OUCH! FELIX WHAT THE FUCK!" Hyunjin yelled. "Shit!" Felix yelped. "RUN FELIX!" Jisung yelled, laughing as Hyunjin started to chase Felix. "AAAAAHHH!! TEACHER!!" Felix screamed like a girl.

8th grade;

"P.E fucking sucks" Felix sighed. "Say that again?" The P.E teacher said, coming behind Felix. "I said Jisung is fucking hot" Felix said quickly. "That doesn't even—" Jisung was cut off by Felix putting his small hands over Jisung's mouth. "Okay.." Their P.E teacher said and walked away awkwardly.

"What the fuck Lix?!" Jisung laughed. "What? Did I lie? Nope!" Felix winked. "I'm gonna kill you" Jisung rolled his eyes. "I'll fuck you before you even get the chance to first" Felix winked. "Lix we're fourteen, shut up" Jisung pushed Felix away. "So?" Felix stuck out his tongue. "FELIX OPPA COME AND PLAY WITH US!" A girl yelled.

"I'M MAKING OUT WITH JISUNG!" Felix quickly yelled out of fear and then gripping Jisung's shirt and smashing their lips together making Jisung's eyes widen. "MHM-" Jisung screamed muffled.

9th grade;

"Felix and I? We're best bros, right Lix?" Jisung said, putting an arm around Felix's neck. "Hell yeah! We're bros!" Felix nodded. "Didn't you two kiss last year?" Hyunjin smirked. "Fuck off girly pop" Felix glared. "Go make out with Minho- oh right.. he doesn't go here anymore! Too bad" Felix smirked. "SHUT UP BITCH FACE!" Hyunjin yelled. "WHO YOU CALLING BITCH FACE?!" Felix yelled back. "YOU! BITCH FACE!" Hyunjin punched Felix. "YOU DICK!" Felix punched Hyunjin back.

They started fighting and Jisung tried to break them apart with Seungmin helping and Jeongin recording.

"CHANNIE HYUNG THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NONE OF YOU HYUNGS ARE HERE" Jeongin said as he was recording while laughing. "FELIX NO-" Jisung yelled loudly before Felix kicked Hyunjin in the balls. "Great Channie hyung, now Hyunjin hyung won't be having any children" Jeongin sighed panically.

1st year;

"Shut up bitch face" Hyunjin groaned, looking at Felix. "Hey Minho hyung!" Hyunjin smiled as he saw Minho. "Hey guys, too bad Chan graduated last year" Minho said sadly. "Where's Jisung?" He then asked. "Probably fingering himself at the thought of Felix" Hyunjin smirked but was then hit at the back of his head. "Right behind you asshole" Jisung said, sounding annoyed. "AH! JESUS!" Hyunjin screamed. "You should really watch your back" Jisung fake smiled.

"Hey baby" Felix smiled, putting his arm around Jisung's neck, kissing the side of his head. "You two are dating?" Minho asked, confused. "Nope!" The two said at the same time. "Then why- I'm confused" Hyunjin said too. "Because we're bestfriends of course!" Jisung laughed as the two walked away.

"You look cute today" Felix said, "you tell me that everyday Felix" Jisung giggled. "But it's true" Felix winked. "You look hot today" Jisung then said. "You also say that everyday" Felix smirked. "I know" Jisung leaned into Felix's touch.

2nd year;

"No Seungmin you don't understand! I slept with Felix yesterday! As in we had sex!" Jisung yelled, he was sitting on Seungmin's bed, freaking out. "Well that's good?" Seungmin said confused. "No! We're best friends! Now he's gonna think I'm gay!" Jisung panicked. "But you are?" Seungmin asked confused. "I KNOW! BUT HE DOESNT KNOW THAT! AND HE COULD BE STRAIGHT SINCE HE WAS THE TOP!" Jisung yelled. "Jisung-" Seungmin was cut off, "SEUNG HIS DICK WAS LITERALLY INSIDE ME!" Jisung whined.

"Jisung he literally loves you. Haven't you noticed how he always flirts with you? Or how he KISSED you in 8th grade? He loves you Ji" Seungmin patted Jisung's back. "You think so?" Jisung looked at Seungmin with puppy eyes. "I know so" Seungmin smiled.

The next day

Jisung walked to Felix's house. Nervously knocking on the door. Felix opened and blushed. "Jis-" Felix was cut off by Jisung kissing him, putting his hands on the sides of Felix's head, cupping his cheeks as they kissed. Felix melted into the kiss and kissed back. When they broke the kiss they looked into each other's eyes. "I love you" Jisung confessed. "I love you too, fuck Sung I've loved you since 6th grade" Felix hugged the smaller. "Me too Lix.. will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung asked, snuggling into Felix's chest as he hugged the taller back. "Yes, yes I will" Felix nodded, kissing Jisung again.

3rd year;

Jisung looked at the man who was flirting with him. "Uhm sorry I have a boyfriend.." Jisung tried walking away but the guy grabbed Jisung's wrist. "Let go of him you fucking dick" Felix said, standing in front of the two. "Lix!" Jisung hugged Felix as the guy let go of his wrist. "Hey sweetheart" Felix smiled but then glared at the other guy who then ran away.

"Are you ready to graduate soon?" Felix smiled. "Mhm! I can't wait!" Jisung nodded. "When it's over we'll move to Australia and live together baby, no one will stop us" Felix kissed the older.

A year later

Jisung looked at his husband. "Are they good?" Felix asked as Jisung tasted his brownies. "BABY THEY'RE DELICIOUS!" Jisung yelled, kissing Felix. "I'm glad, you're so adorable sweetheart" Felix chuckled, looking at his small husband. "I'm so glad I married you" he said as they connected their foreheads and closed their eyes. "I love you" Jisung said. "I love you too" Felix kissed him again.

A few years later

Felix looked at Jisung. He looked absolutely beautiful. Felix started crying, he fell onto his knees, crying and holding his chest, clutching his heart. "Felix!" Jisung gasped and rushed to him, sitting down on the floor, taking Felix's head on his lap, playing with his hair and whispering comforting words.

"What's wrong my angel?" Jisung asked. "Why do you love me? Why did you marry me? I don't deserve you. You're perfect, you're everything I ever wanted, Jisung I don't ever want to lose you" Felix sobbed. "Oh baby.. I love you because you're the best person I've ever met, I love you because you're you. I married you because you're my favorite person and because I love you more than anyone and because you care about me. I'm the one who don't deserve you, you're my first and hopefully last love. You'll never lose me Lix, I'm here and I'm here to stay" Jisung hugged the younger.

"Promise me you'll stay" Felix whispered. "I promise" Jisung and Felix pinky promised. "You know.. you we're also my first love and I want you to be my last" Felix cried as he kissed Jisung's soft lips.

33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sorry for posting so much Jilix, it just brings joy into my heart.