Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy Christmas fluff

Fyi I live in Sweden so Christmas is the 24th so don't get confused

Jisung and Felix are in a distance relationship, Jisung lives in Korea while Felix lives in Australia. They both miss each other so much and haven't seen each other in almost two years. Jisung's family lives in Malaysia and he doesn't have anything to do this year for Christmas due to his friends being away and his family not liking him being he's gay.
Jisung gets an idea and he decides to fly to Australia and surprise Felix and spend it with him not knowing it was the best decision ever.

They're 20!!
5555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Jisung sighed. It was the 22nd and soon Christmas. He had absolutely nothing to do and Felix haven't answered him all day, probably busy with friends. Jisung suddenly got an idea, what if he flew to Australia and surprised Felix?!

Jisung bolted up from his bed and went to his computer, he started looking for a flight to Australia and to his luck there was one today in 2 hours. He immediately booked it since there was only one seat left on that flight. He started packing quickly and then booked an Uber to the airport.

"Am I crazy for doing this? I mean it was just a thought and I'm already doing it" Jisung asked himself while walking around in his dorm. "I really am crazy" he said as he took his bag and walked out of his dorm, locking it and started to walking to the Uber. "Merry Christmas Han!" A girl smiled at him. "Merry Christmas Jeon!" Jisung smiled back at her, they weren't the best of friends to they called each other by their last names.

Jisung entered his Uber after putting his bag in the back.

He smiled at the driver and started looking for a hotel in Australia while they we're driving to the airport.

He found one with an 5 star rating and it sure was expensive but he didn't mind, he booked it and then went to check if Felix had read his texts which he hadn't. Of course Jisung didn't tell Felix that he was going to see him but still.

A few hours later

Jisung was going to be there at 7pm and it was currently 6:30pm so he was excited. He was currently on the airplane and had been flying all day. He had just woken up from a nap and was patiently waiting for landing.

In Sydney, Australia

Jisung laughed as he finally stood in Sydney's airport. He excitedly walked out and got a taxi. He told the driver what hotel he was going to and the driver started driving there. "So where are you from?" the driver asked. "Korea, I'm visiting my lover" Jisung answered. "Oh! I'm also from Korea!" The driver said happily in Korean. They started talking in Korean together and Jisung explained that he was surprising his boyfriend.

Jisung left the taxi after getting the driver's number since he was so kind. The driver also said that Jisung didn't have to pay and Jisung couldn't thank the man enough. He walked into the hotel and got his room key. He walked up to his room and took off his shoes and jacket and then started unpacking. When he was done he fell down on his big bed and sighed in relief.

"I know one thing, he won't be with his family since they celebrate in the U.S this year, he will be at his college" Jisung said to himself. "So I'll go there tomorrow.. what if he won't be happy to see me? What if he's cheating on me? What if he wants to break up?!" He sat up as he started overthinking. "Oh gosh.." he sighed loudly. "Whatever I'll just go take a shower and go to sleep" he stood up and went to shower.

The next day

Jisung had just come back to his room after eating breakfast. He was changing his clothes.