Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy fluff, femboy Jisung

SHORT OS!!

JISUNG ISN'T IN SKZ!!

After 3 years of not seeing Felix due to living in Australia, Jisung finally decides to go to Korea and surprise Felix. He had his members and staffs help to surprise him.
Stays already know about Jisung and who he is which it good.
4444444444444444444444444444444444444

Jisung wore a white plaid skirt with a black long sleeved crop top and a beige sweater over it, Felix's sweater that Felix had sent him in the mail a few months ago.

He had a pair of white sneakers on and beige thigh high socks. He picked up the thing he had bought for Felix which was a small teddy bear that had 'F + J = ♡' on a pink tag that was attached onto the bear.

Jisung knew it was gonna be a long car ride to the concert, it was 4 hours away.

Meanwhile w SKZ

They we're already at the concert since they have to arrive 5 hours earlier.

"Felix stop playing on your damn phone and give us your brownies~" Minho smiled. "How'd you know I brought brownies?" Felix shut down his phone and squinted his eyes at Minho. "I saw you put them in your bag" Minho sighed. Felix scoffed and stood up, walking to his bag. "Here hyung" he handed the box to Minho.

"OI CUNT!" Felix heard behind him, Chan. "Channie hyung, what's up?" Felix smiled. "Gimme one too" Chan said as he grabbed one brownie and ate it. He groaned at the good taste and smiled happily, dancing a bit.

5 hours later

Stray kids we're standing on stage, they we're taking a break from performing and we're just talking in their microphones now.

Felix started speaking and looking over the crowds when suddenly screaming was heard from stays and Felix smiled before going to look back at his members.

His smile dropped as he spotted Jisung on the stage. He started to cry and shake, shaking his head. "No.. no you're not real" he said. Jisung teared up and walked up to Felix. "I am real and I am so proud of you sunshine" Jisung hugged the younger who tightly hugged him back, crying into his shoulder.

"Don't let go.." Felix sobbed. Stays got emotional due to the scene. "I love you" Jisung said softly. "I love you more hyungie" Felix cried loudly into the mic. They connected their lips and smiled into it. "Don't ever leave me" Felix kissed Jisung's forehead.

Jisung nodded, "I promise I won't". He then gave Felix the teddy bear and Felix started crying even more as he saw was was written on the tag. He crouched down and hid his face in his hands. "Lixie.." Jisung chuckled, crouching and cupping Felix's cheeks. "Don't cry" Jisung kissed both his cheeks. Felix blushed and nodded.

After the whole concert

Jisung was waiting for Felix backstage and Felix rushed into the shorter's arms, hugging him tightly. "I love you I love you I love you!" Felix yelled. "I love you too sunshine" Jisung giggled.

A week later

@realstraykidsMy hyungie ❤️ #lovestay #felix #couple

@realstraykids
My hyungie ❤️ #lovestay #felix #couple

Jisung smiled as he saw the pictures Felix had posted on Instagram. He put on a pair of shoes and his coat before walking to their dorms.

As he walked past JYP Entertainment he accidentally walked into someone. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I- Oh Mr. Park! I'm sorry!" Jisung apologized. "Oh Jisung-ah, it's fine! Going to the dorms?" Jinyoung smiled. Jisung nodded. "Want a ride?". Jisung nodded again.

When they arrived

Jisung thanked for the ride before walking into the building. He knocked on their door and soon someone opened. "Jisung hyung Hey!" Jeongin smiled. "Hi Jeongin, is Felix here?" Jisung smiled back. "Yes! Come in, his room is down the hall, you'll see his name on the door" Jeongin explained and Jisung nodded.

He walked to the door and walked into Felix's room, slowly closing the door behind him. Felix didn't hear him, he was busy playing on the computer.

Jisung walked up behind him and bended down to whisper in his ear, "boo".

"AHHHHH!!" Felix screamed, falling off his gaming chair and his headset flying into the air. Jisung laughed loudly and kissed the freckled male, so happy to be with him. Felix hugged Jisung tightly, feeling safer than ever.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Lmao this is an old one.

BUT I NEED HELP;

So I'm looking for a SKZ x Han omegaverse fanfic where skz are alphas and Hannie is the omega. I do not want any where any other members are omegas. Betas? Sure! Omegas? No. And I do not want any where these ships are included:

HYUNLIX. - Absolutely not, I don't want any recommendations where Hyunlix as a ship is involved

Chanlix. - I don't like this as a ship, please don't recommend if this is in it as a ship.

Minlix. - I don't mind but prefer not

Hyunin. - I don't mind but prefer not

Changjin. - I don't mind but prefer not

Jeongchan. - I don't see them as more than a father/son relationship

Okay so I'm currently reading one but really don't want to keep reading it because Felix is an omega and it's skz x Felix and skz x jisung.. y'all know how I feel about bottom Lix.. and Felix being an omega.. nty.

So pleasseeeeee!! It can be on Wattpad or AO3, I don't care just please give me a fanfic before I lose my mind!!!