Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies

Ship: Stray Kids x Han Jisung
Type: Sub top skz x dom bottom Jisung, puppy kink, mommy kink, femboy Jisung, smut, slight degrading kink, toys

Jisung is a famous CEO and producer. He owns JYP Entertainment after his father Park Jinyoung.
But he doesn't care about fame, he only cares about his babies, his husbands. He loves them more than anything and would do anything to make them happy.
Jisung being their wife is only enough for them though.
Jisung has told them before that they are never allowed to come to his company and when they disobey him, they need a punishment.
7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Jisung sat in his office, doing some paperwork. He was humming to a song while writing. He suddenly heard a knock on his door. "Come on!" Jisung yelled.

There entered his assistant Yeji. "Hello Mr. Han, you've got visitors" Yeji smiled. Jisung told her to bring them in and she nodded and left, going to get them.

A few minutes later and the door opened again, Jisung didn't look up due to being focused on the paperwork. "Tell me if you need anything" Yeji said smiling. "A cheesecake and americano ple-" Jisung looked up only to see his husbands looking at him.

"Ah- One cheesecake and eight americanos" Jisung smiled at Yeji. "Eight? Oh gee.." Yeji mumbled before going out of the office.

"Hey babies, why're you here?" Jisung smiled. "W- well it was Changbin's idea!" Hyunjin said quickly. "Hey! What the-" Changbin was cut off. "I'm not mad puppies, just want to know" Jisung smiled softly. "Mommy are we g- good boys?" Minho asked shyly. "No Min.. Even though I'm not mad, you still came to my office which I've told you guys not to! So you're bad boys and bad boys must be punished" Jisung stood up.

"Now after Yeji is back with everything, go home and wait for me there, got it?" He glared at them. They gulped and nodded. "We're sorry mommy" Seungmin avoided eye contact. Jisung only rolled his eyes and sat down again. "I know.." he sighed.

A few hours later

Jisung was finally home again and he into the living room after taking off his coat and shoes.

He saw his husbands watching some show on the TV and he scoffed. "Shut the tv and stand up, I'll be back" Jisung said before walking upstairs leaving his husbands nervous.

Jisung undressed and put on a violet colored lingerie. He took a large pink dildo and a bottle of lube with him as he then walked downstairs.

His husbands we're standing in front of the couch, nervousness written over all of their faces. Jisung sat down on the couch. "Back away a little now" Jisung smirked. They did as Jisung said and backed away a little.

Jisung then turned around so his bottom was facing his husbands.

He poured some lube onto his hole and fingers before putting the lube away and inserting a finger into himself.

His husbands felt their pants tighten at the sight. "No touching yourselfs nor me!" Jisung said sternly before already entering another finger.

He started to scissor himself slowly. "Oh~ Ah~" he moaned. "Mhm~ Fuck!" He started to quickly fuck himself using his fingers.

Minho glanced over at Chan who was uncomfortably biting his bottom lip. Chan slowly moved his hands towards his clothed member and Minho nudged him. Chan quickly moved his hand away.

"Go on, tell me how sorry you are for coming into my office~" Jisung turned around, facing them.

"So fucking sorry" Changbin got on his knees. "S- so sorry" Seungmin looked away. "Get undressed" Jisung crossed his legs.

They all got undressed and Changbin stood up. Jisung smirked seeing their members stand tall. "Awwe.. you look like you're begging to be touched" Jisung giggled.

Jisung walked upstairs and grabbed seven cock rings.

He walked downstairs again only to see his husbands looking at him.

"No, no please" Felix shook his head at the sight of the cock rings. Jeongin's eyes widened at the sight. "N- no.." he shook his head. Jisung chuckled as he started putting them on on all of them.

Hyunjin whimpered as Jisung touched his member. Jisung smiled up at the taller and then moved his attention to Jeongin. "No please mommy.. I- I'll be good!" Jeongin begged. Jisung only ignored him.

After putting them all on, Jisung sat down on the couch again.

He put a little more lube on his hole and then on the dildo before then sitting down on the dildo, facing his husbands.

Chan gulped, he looked away. "D- don't look a- away Christopher" Jisung moaned. Chan looked back at Jisung, his member throbbing just like the rest, all begging to be touched.

Seungmin whimpered as he watched Jisung slowly bounced on the dildo. He grabbed Felix's hand, grabbing it tightly. "Awwe.. look a- at you two! So c-cute~" Jisung chuckled as he looked at Felix and Seungmin. The two we're close, really close and always when they got a punishment they held hands, it's nothing romantic, they do it so they won't touch themselves.

Felix gripped tighter onto Seungmin's hand, wanting to touch himself so badly.

"Ah- fuck! Oh god~" Jisung moaned loudly. Minho's cock twitched, already wanting to cum at the sight. "Ngh~ S- so good~" Jisung's Face was bright red and drool was coming out of the corner of his mouth, the sight was such a pain towards his husbands.

Jisung moved one of his hands to his nipple and started to draw circles around it. He moved his other hand to jerk himself off as he bounced.

"Oh sh- shit!" Jisung moaned as he abused his own prostate with the help of the dildo. "I can't watch this" Hyunjin mumbled as he started to twitch as well. Jeongin whimpered as he watched Jisung, oh how he wished to replace that toy.

Having Jisung bounce on him would be such a good feeling. Having him make Jeongin cum none stop was something that Jeongin needed.

"Ah!" Jisung came all over his hand. He panted as he slowly got off the dildo.

He licked off his own cum from his hand and then got on his knees in front of Changbin first.

Jisung rubbed his finger on his tip making Changbin whimper slightly. "Awwe.. You're so weak for me puppy~" Jisung giggled. "P- please" Changbin begged. Jisung only let go of his member and sat in front of Chan, doing to same towards him.

"M- mommy I need to c- cum" Chan whimpered. "Well isn't that too bad?" Jisung smirked, going to Minho. "N- no please" Minho pushed Jisung's hand away. Jisung slapped Minho's hand, "you don't want to cum at all, do you?" Jisung raised an eyebrow. "I'm s- sorry" Minho put his hands away.

Jisung sat in front of Hyunjin who gulped. "Awwe.. you've got so much precum baby~" Jisung rubbed his tip. Hyunjin's face flushed redder than it already was. He twitched in Jisung's hand and Jisung smirked and walked to Felix who was still holding Seungmin's hand. "You're so adorable pup~" Jisung kissed Felix's tip. Felix thought he was about to explode right there.

Jisung then sat in front of Seungmin. "Hey puppy, you doing okay?" He asked. Seungmin nodded, "Y- yes mommy !" Seungmin gasped, moaning a little as Jisung rubbed his tip.

(A/N: Help it feels so weird listening to 3RACHA while writing this 💀💀)

He then crawled over to the youngest and sat in front of him.

"Hey cutie, you alright?" Jisung kissed his tip. "P- please m- mommy" Jeongin whimpered. Jisung smiled and stood up.

"Go ahead, cum" he smirked. They all started to take off their cock rings and came.

Felix and Seungmin clenched their hands as they came, holding each other tightly. Jisung chuckled. "How pathetic" he said and walked upstairs.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

...how old are y'all ?
I want to know if there's someone younger than me or the same age as me 🚶

I made this specially for Haniya142 aka my wife.