Minsung ~ True Love Story

Ship: Lee Minho x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, slight mentions of smut, angst

No spoilers!! Just read. Grab napkins and popcorn!!

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

11 years ago

Minho smiled at his friend. His friend that he only met a month ago. "You're crazy" he laughed. "I'm not! I'm just saying that I want to fly to the stars!" Jisung giggled.

Jisung was 12 at the time, Minho was 14.

"You really are an idiot" Minho said, standing up and patting Jisung's head.

"Hyung-" Jisung stood up and ran to Minho. "You're a teen next year, Jisung. Hope you enjoy it" Minho said, looking down at the younger. "As long as hyung is by my side, I will" Jisung smiled happily making Minho chuckle.

9 years ago

Jisung was 14, Minho was 16 at the time.

"Hyung!" Jisung yelled as he saw Minho in the corridor. "Hey little one" Minho kissed the younger's head and ruffled his hair. "Don't kiss my head dude!" Jisung whined. "Dude?" Minho raised his eyebrow. "I mean- hyung.." Jisung laughed nervously. "You're such an idiot" Minho swung his arm over Jisung's shoulder and started walking to their place together.

They arrived and both sat down.

It's at the top of a beautiful hill that is covered in the most gorgeous flowers.

It took an hour to get there and the school ended pretty late so it was already dark.

They looked at the sky together.

"That's Neverland, hyung" Jisung pointed at a big shining star. "Really? Then that's where I'll take you when we grow up" Minho smiled. Jisung put his head on Minho's shoulder.

"You're beautiful" Minho spoke. Jisung looked at the older. He leaned in and their lips touched.

"We shouldn't" Minho said as he pulled away. "I know hyung.. I'm only 14" Jisung laughed. "You're my little baby" Minho squeezed Jisung's cheek and kissed his nose. "I like you, hyung" Jisung confessed.

"I like you too Sungie" Minho smiled. Their lips touched again before they then looked at the sky again.

7 years ago

Jisung was now 16 while Minho was 18 meaning no kisses are allowed to happen in public.

"Hyungggg" Jisung whined. "Yes my pretty baby?" Minho whispered. "S- shut up" Jisung blushed at the nickname. "You're beautiful Jisung, you know that?" Minho smiled.

"Hyung you always say that" Jisung laughed. "Because it's true!" Minho laughed as well.

They we're sitting at a bench in an amusement park. They we're tired from walking the whole way there. They finally then decided to go on some rides.

"Hyung!!" Jisung squealed as the cold air slapped his face as they we're on a roller coaster. Minho laughed together with the younger. "WOOO!!" Minho screamed.

"You're such an idiot hyung" Jisung laughed.

After going on many rides, they decided to grab snacks and eat and then leave.

They ate corn dogs and then walked to a Cotten candy stand.

"I'll- pay for it.. my money is out, let's just go home" Jisung took Minho's arm. "Hi, two Cotten candys please" Minho handed the woman at the stand money. "Minho hyung! I don't have money!" Jisung whined. "So? I do?" Minho smiled. "I'll pay you back. I promise!" Jisung promised. "You'll pay me back once you turn 18" Minho winked. "Euw hyung!" Jisung slapped the older's chest making him laugh.

They took their Cotten candys and ate then together.

"Mhm! This is delicious! Thank you hyung!" Jisung smiled.

5 years ago

"Hyung.. my butt hurts" Jisung whined. "Did I go too hard?" Minho asked worriedly.

Jisung was now 18 while Minho was 20.

"Yeah! But it's okay, I enjoyed it of course" Jisung kissed the older's lips. "Good, I'll go make breakfast for you my baby, I'll be right back"

Minho made pancakes and they ate them together.

"When are we leaving?" Jisung asked. "Tonight, not too late though" Minho smiled.

They we're in Japan right now but are going back to Korea tonight.

The day went on as usual but then when they we're on a restaurant, Minho suddenly got on one knee.

Jisung put a hand over his mouth in shock. People we're staring and smiling at the couple.

"Jisung. Ever since the first day we met I knew you'd be my best friend. I didn't know that I'd fall for you but I did and I don't regret it. I have enjoyed every single moment with you. I love you so much and I've never been as happy as I am with you. I never want to lose you, I never want to let you go. Han Jisung will you marry me?" Minho asked. He didn't care about everyone who was recording them.

Jisung nodded. "YES!" He yelled and hugged the older who stood up. He kissed him and people we're clapping and cheering for them.

3 years ago

Jisung smiled at his husband. Jisung was 20 while Minho was 22.

"You're my idiot" Jisung said, kissing his husband. "And you're my baby" Minho said as they pulled away. "Happy 2nd anniversary" he kissed the younger again.

Smiling, Jisung hugged his husband tightly. "I love you" he said. "I love you more" Minho hugged his husband back.

"Minho, promise me to never leave me" Jisung asked. Minho looked down at Jisung's glossy eyes, smiling. "I promised that the day I married you" he said.

1 year ago

They sat on their couch. Minho laying down with his head on Jisung's lap.

Jisung was playing with Minho's hair while Minho was looking at his phone. "Minho, I think I'm going out shopping later, wanna come with?" Jisung asked, smiling. Minho looked up at him and smiled back.

"No, I'll look after Soonie, Doongie and Dori" Minho answered. "Okay honey" Jisung kissed his forehead.

Present Time

Minho stood in his kitchen. Watching over at the city view, sipping his beer as tears fell from his eyes.

He looked up at the sky full of stars. He smiled as he saw Jisung's favorite star. The second Star to the right, Neverland.

It was exactly a year ago since Jisung's passing. When he went to the store a year ago, he was in a car accident on the way home and unfortunately didn't survive. The news broke Minho and when he got the phone call, he felt how his heart broke into a thousand pieces, how he died inside. It hurt more than anything else in the world.

Minho met his biggest fears. Losing Jisung. Losing the love of his life. Losing his ray of sunshine. Losing his best friend. Losing his happiness. Losing his heart.

He cried as he kept drinking, chugging down the alcohol as if it was water. Tears rushing down his eyes like waterfalls didn't help.

He hated his life. He hated everything. He felt empty.

He had to sell his and Jisung's house since he only got memories from them in there and he kept crying every night.

But he still cries every night. He wishes for Jisung to come back. To come back just for him.

"I love you" he whispered as he fell down on his bed and passed out, hoping to never wake up again or hoping to wake up with Jisung by his side.

"I really do love you, my neverland" he mumbled in his sleep.

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
I have 26 drafts that I haven't finished 🧍

Was this even sad for y'all? I'm not good at writing angst!!