Binsung ~ Heather

Ship: Seo Changbin x Han Jisung
Type: One sided love, fluff, slight smut/mentions of smut, slight daddy kink

Jisung likes- no loves Seo Changbin. The hottest and most muscular guy in college. Changbin is Jisung's friend, he's the best friend of Bang Christopher Chan who is also Jisung's best friend.
There's only one problem. Changbin has a girlfriend.

777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Jisung sat in his dorm. In his room to be exact.

He sat curled up into a ball on the floor. He cried tears out of love, one sided love. "He won't ever love you" he told himself. "His stupid girlfriend is so much prettier than you" he whispered.

He fell asleep crying that night. Crying about how he couldn't be with the love of his life.

The next day, he had to face his friend being lovey dovey with his girlfriend again.

"Hey babe!" Heather said as she spotted the group. Jisung's heart sank at hearing her voice. Gosh he hated her with all his might. He wanted her gone.

"Hey Heather" Changbin kissed her cheek. Jisung wanted to throw up. He looked at the couple in disgust. Hyunjin noticed his best friend's behavior. He knows that Jisung loves Changbin.

"Hey Chan hyung can we talk?" Hyunjin asked, Chan also knew about Jisung's secret love. "Of course" Chan smiled, showing his cute dimples.

Hyunjin and Chan walked away from the others.

"We can't let Changbin hyung keep hurting Sungie like that" the younger spoke. "You saw it too, the disgust in Jisung's face?" Chan asked to which Hyunjin nodded. "We have to make Jisung move on.." Chan spoke silently but loud enough for Hyunjin to hear.

"Doesn't Minho like him?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah.. he does!" Chan smiled at the younger's idea. "Let's go back" Hyunjin happily said.

Later that day

They sat in the cafeteria. Heather on Changbin's lap. The sight hurt Jisung, so much. So much more than it should. Changbin was only a friend, a friend Jisung could only dream about being together with.

"You're so cute babe" Heather giggled. Jisung rolled his eyes, god she's annoying.

"Hey Jisungie, why're so so upset?" Minho suddenly asked, Chan and Hyunjin had told him to try and get Jisung to like him back.

"It's nothing hyung, how're you?" Jisung smiled at the elder. "I'm fine Jisungie" Minho smiled back.

Changbin looked at the two. Jealousy. That's what he felt. The sight of Jisung laughing and smiling at someone that wasn't him was so fucking annoying. He wanted to take Jisung right then and there and kiss him; but he just couldn't.

Jisung and Minho laughed and talked for the whole rest of the lunch time, even after they left the cafeteria. Changbin was furious while Hyunjin and Chan we're happy that Jisung was happy.

"Bye Minho hyung!" Jisung waved as he walked into his classroom. "BYE SUNGIE!" Minho quickly yelled before the classroom door shut.

Later that day

It was night time. Changbin had told Jisung to come out and meet him at the abandoned hall. No one is there, ever, because there's so classes held there because it's trashed in every classroom and the walls are destroyed, the lockers too.

When Jisung got there, he was quickly slammed against a wall. "Changbin hyu-" Jisung was caught off guard when the elder kissed him.

"I love you Jisungie, please don't date Minho hyung" Changbin begged, hugging the younger. "H- hyung.. I love you too" Jisung smiled and hugged the elder back.

They walked back to Changbin's dorm and quickly got undressed.

Changbin was happy, happier than he's ever been. So was Jisung. Changbin completely forgot about Heather that night.

"Changbin~" Jisung moaned loudly as the elder was thrusting inside of him. Those moans we're music to Changbin's ear.

"Daddy! Fuck!~" Jisung loved every second of it. So did Changbin.

The next day

Jisung woke up and rubbed his eyes. Arms we're wrapped around his tiny waist. He looked down and caressed the arms. "Good morning baby" Changbin kissed Jisung's neck. "Mhm~ Good Morning Changbin hyung" Jisung turned around and looked at the elder. "You're so fucking beautiful" Changbin smiled. "Last night was amazing" he continued. "I guess you think this was a mistake, let's not talk about it anymore, I'll let you be happy with Heat-" Jisung was cut off by Changbin's lips on top of his.

"No. I want you, I love you. But.. my parents are homophobic that's why I'm with Heather. She's obsessed with me but I fucking hate her" Changbin explained. "My baby~" Jisung kissed the elder again.

Later that day

"Hey Minho hyung!" Jisung smiled, hugging Minho. "Hey Jisungie, ready to go to lunch?" Minho smiled back. "Of course I am! Cheesecake is on the fucking menu!!" Jisung squealed. Jisung skipped beside Minho who was walking, they arrived and Jisung went straight to the cheesecakes.

"Mhm!!! Blueberry cheesecake!!" He squealed, earning smiles from other students. Jisung is a really loved Student for his cuteness.

He took a piece and went over to his friends.

"CHEESECAKEEEEE!!!" He screamed when he sat down.

"Why the fuck are you yelling?" Heather rolled her eyes. "I-" Jisung looked down. "Shut the fuck up Heather" Felix rolled his eyes as well. "Minho hyung, let's go to the library after I've eaten" Jisung said and Minho agreed.

Later that same day

Jisung was at his dorm when suddenly there was a knock. He opened it and felt two lips on top of his. The door was quickly closed and locked as they continued to make out.

"Mhm~" Jisung moaned into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the others male's neck.

"I've been craving for this the whole day~" Changbin groaned. "Fuck me, fuck me daddy" Jisung said with lust filled eyes. "Gladly~" Changbin smirked.

The next day

"Hey babe" Changbin smiled at Heather. "Hey my baby!" Heather squeezed Changbin's cheek. "Minho hyung!! Let's go to the library!" Jisung pulled on Minho's arm. "Okay Jisungie" Minho smiled and they walked away.

Later that day

Jisung and Minho stood there. By the lockers.

Changbin looked at them. He felt his blood boil as he saw them making out.

Minho's hand on Jisung's waist and Jisung's arms around his neck.

"Hyung~" Jisung moaned. "Yeah baby?" Minho smirked, looking down at the younger. "I- I don't see you t- that way" Jisung looked away. "Baby Are you sure?" Minho let go of Jisung. "Yes.. I'm sorry hyung" Jisung let go of the elder as well.

Changbin wanted to beat Minho up as he saw them walk different directions. Jisung walked towards him. "Hyung-" "What the fuck was that? Huh?!" Changbin almost yelled.

"It meant nothing! Besides you have Heather sucking your face all the fucking time!" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Shut up! I've told you about my situation! Now you go around and make out with Minho?!" Changbin yelled. "Hyung he kissed me! I don't like him! Not that way! Please- you have to understand" Jisung looked into Changbin's eyes. "I'm sorry too.. I love you" Changbin hugged the younger tightly. "I love you too" Jisung hugged him back.

"Changbin hyung.. why are you hard?" Jisung said, wide eyed. "Because you're hot" Changbin mumbled.

They looked into each other's eyes before connecting their lips. "Binnie?! Babe!" Heather yelled, sounding shocked. "Oops?" Jisung smirked. "Oh and.. your little boyfriends dick was down my throat the other day, have fun" Jisung ran away.

Changbin gulped. "Hey Heather.." he ran away, ignoring Heather yelling for him.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Slayed