Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, death, mpreg

Han Jisung and Lee Felix we're together since basically day 1. Their parents were best friends and gave birth the day after each other and since then, Felix and Jisung have always been by each others side. They were married for 19 years until they died in a car crash. They were loved by so many, especially since Jisung was an actor and Felix was an idol.

Their two children Sunny and Moon were only 13 and 15 when they died, they couldn't have been sadder.

But looking through old videos of their parents at the funeral, they saw how in love they were and the sparkle in each others eyes as they looked at each other, the same spark that they had until they died together.

999999999999999999999999999999999999

"Sunny we gotta go!" Moon yelled at her little brother. "I know!" Sunny ran downstairs in his black suit and looked at Moon who was wearing one of Jisung's old black dresses. "That's mom's dress" Sunny looked his sister up and down. "I know" Moon nodded as they walked out to their taxi. "Don't wear mom's clothes ever again." Sunny said coldly.

Moon only rolled her eyes and looked out the window like her brother was also doing.

A while later

They arrived at the funeral and they looked up at the church. Moon looked at her brother who bit his lip harshly, tears in his eyes. Moon almost broke down seeing her brother cry. She grabbed his hand and held it tight.

They walked in together and already saw a few people there. Moon and Sunny kept their heads down low as they walked up to the front to sit down.

Their parents were getting buried together, in the same coffin. It was a white pretty coffin.

A while later

Sunny stood up and walked up to the coffin. His hand was shaking as he placed flowers onto the coffin.

Suddenly, tears flood down his cheeks and he cried loudly, falling onto his cheek. People felt so sad for the poor boy, they started crying even more as they heard Sunny cry.

Moon cried too but rushed up to help her little brother up. She helped Sunny to his chair where he kept crying.

A while later again

Now the screen started and everyone sat crying silently.

On the screan

"I wan' kiss!" Four year old Felix looked at four year old Jisung. "Kiss?" Jisung pecked Felix's lips. "Haha!!" Felix giggled and blushed, skipping away to his mom. "Lix!!" Jisung yelled. "Kiss!" He said. Felix walked back to Jisung, confused. Jisung kissed his lips again and Felix turned red like a tomato.

People started to laugh and giggle a little before the next clip was turned on.

"You're pretty" Ten year old Felix said as he swayed his legs while sitting on the bench, looking at his feet. "Thank you" Ten year old Jisung responded, his face tinted with pink. "I like you" Felix then said. "I like you too" Jisung mumbled back. Felix kept looking at his feet as his cheeks started to redden. Jisung soon kissed his red cheeks and Felix turned into a tomato again.

The next clip was put on

"Jisung I was thinking we could go on a date to the arcade?" Sixteen year old Felix looked at his boyfriend. "Sure, I'd love that" Jisung nodded before kissing Felix's lips. "I love you" Felix looked into Jisung's eyes. Jisung looked back into Felix's eyes and that's when Moon and Sunny saw the spark in their parents eyes. The spark of love.

The next clip was rolled on and they smiled big.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Twenty year old Jisung screamed, looking down at twenty year old Felix who stood on one knee. "Baby-" Felix was cut off. "OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!!" Jisung screamed louder and Felix quickly put the ring on and Jisung jumped onto the younger. "I love you so so soooo much!!!" Jisung kissed all over Felix's face. "I love you too baby" Felix smiled brightly.

The next clip came on.

"Felix I have to tell you something" Jisung said, it was only a year later. "What's wrong baby?" Felix asked with a worried expression. "I'm- I'm pregnant" Jisung smiled. "WHAT?! BABY THAT'S AMAZING!!" Felix yelled and hugged Jisung tightly, spinning him around as the older male laughed with happiness written all over his face.

The next clip was quickly switched.

"Mommy what's that" four year old Sunny pointed at his mother's rings. "This is my wedding ring! And this is a promise ring and this is my engagement ring! I got them from or with your father" Jisung smiled. "Wooow. Daddy money!" Sunny laughed. "MOMMY HELP!! DADDY IS CHASING ME!!" Six year old Moon yelled and hugged Jisung's leg. "Lix" Jisung looked seriously at Felix before giggling. "I'm so happy" he said, a bright smile on his lips.

"Me too baby" Felix smiled too, the spark in his eyes as he watched Jisung was shining.

The videos were over. Everyone stood up to walk outside to bury Sunny's and Moon's parents.

After the funeral

Sunny and Moon sat in the car, on their way to their new home. They had already left their stuff there yesterday.

They arrived and everyone got out of the car, a few other cars going into the gate as well. "Hey you guys okay?" Hyunjin asked them, getting out of his car. All six men were dressed in black suits. "Yeah, we're fine" Moon nodded but she watched as Sunny bursted into tears again and hugged Chan tightly.

"UNCLE CHRIS WHY THEM" he yelled as he cried loudly. Everyone walked inside and left Chan alone with Sunny.

"Your parents were some of the nicest people I've ever talked to. They were two of my best friends. And they loved both you and Moon so so much. I promise you, they're watching over you two in heaven, okay? They'll protect you until you go away with them" Chris said as he had hugged Sunny back.

"Yeah.. they loved us" Sunny sobbed.

999999999999999999999999999999999999

Y'all I'm sorry for not updating 😭😭😭