Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!

Ship: Only Han Jisung (implied han x skz)
Type: Toys, overstimulation, smut(?)

SHORT OS!!

JISUNG ISN'T IN SKZ!!

Jisung loves playing with himself when his boyfriends are on tour.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jisung rubbed his thighs together as he felt horny for literally no reason at all, he felt how he got hard and he stood up, walking to his bedroom.

He laid down on the bed and slowly stripped out of his clothes, throwing them on the floor. He slowly moved his hand to his member and stroked it a little.

"Mhm.." Jisung whimpered. He stood up and walked to his closet, taking out a white box and opening it. He took out a dildo and a vibrator. He also thought about if he should take out his fuck machine but decided not to since he was way too horny to set it up.

He set down the dildo on the floor and then took out lube from the box before putting it back in the closet. He put the vibrator on his small cock and put it on which caused him to whimper and let out small adorable moans.

"Mhm~ Ah~" he moaned. He squeezed out some lube onto his hands and put it on his hole on some on the pink dildo. His cock was already leaking with pre-cum.

He put the lube away and entered a finger into his bottom. "Fuck~" he whimpered out, biting his bottom lip. He slowly moved his finger in and out before entering another one. He felt how he was already close due to the vibrator. "Hngh~" he moaned as he scissored himself before entering a third finger.

"Ah!! Fuck!~" his eyes teared up because of his fingers and the vibrator. He slowly took out his fingers and sank down on the dildo.

His eyes crossed and he bit his lip harshly. "Oh fuck!~" he moaned loudly, his cock already leaking of cum. He slowly rode the dildo, riding out his high.

He panted when he stopped cumming. He whimpered as he slowly lifted himself and then sank down quickly. "Ngh!!" He moaned as he started to bounce on the dildo, setting the vibrator on a higher level.

He felt how he was slowly getting overstimulation already.

He moved his hands to his nipples and slowly circled them and flipped on them, squeezing them. He looked up and saw himself in the mirror in front of him. He looked so pretty in his own eyes.

Him bouncing on a pink dildo with a vibrator on his small cock and his hands on his nipples, he looked like a slut.

He took his phone and quickly snapped a picture before he felt how his thighs started to shake. He bounced faster and reached for the box again. He took out another dildo and put it in his mouth.

He started to thrust it inside of his pretty mouth and sucking on it too as he bounced, the other hand playing with his nipples.

His eyes crossed again and he moaned loudly but it only came out as muffled due to the dildo in his mouth. "Swo~ Fwoll~" he mumbled against the dildo.

"He suddenly came again and moaned loudly as he kept on bouncing. He turned up the vibrator and his legs started to shake a lot.

"Fuck!" He felt so overstimulated but didn't want to stop due to the pleasure. Tears started slowly falling down his big cheeks.

He struggled with bouncing and slowly moved himself up and down and put his free hand on his thigh, trying to keep himself calm and then put it on the floor, trying not to fall.

He came a third time and turned the vibrator off and took it off himself while trembling. He took his phone and recorded while trembling and whimpering a bit. He filmed the puddle in front of him and the dildo he was still sitting on and him in the mirror and how fucked out he looked. He stopped recording and put away his phone and slowly got off the dildo. He then crawled over to the shower.

A while later

He had finally finished cleaning and had calmed down and laid down on his bed. He sent the photo and video to the GC with his boyfriends.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So.. Yeah..

Oh reminder!! My pronouns are they/he!!

I'm concerned by how fast I was able to finish this os..