Chansung ~ Target pt2

Ship: Bang Christopher Chan x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, alcohol, smoking, femboy Jisung

Chan says it's just a bet since all of his friends think that relationships are just jokes. So Chan tells Jisung that it was all just a bet and he only wanted to try if the fuck was good or not.

999999999999999999999999999999999999

Jisung was smoking his cigarette, sitting on Chan's lap while Chan was drinking whiskey. They sat in the club just relaxing. Chan took Jisung's cigarette and inhaled the smoke before blowing it out.

Chan ran his hand over Jisung's naked thigh, his veiny hand turning Jisung on a bit. He could feel Chan's hard on against his ass but he was too tired to care. "Mhm.. Let's go back to the dorms" Jisung mumbled. "Why?" Chan asked, still smoking the cigarette. "I'm tired.." Jisung pouted slightly. "Okay baby, let's go" Chan put his glass down and intertwined his hand in Jisung's and walked out of the club with him.

They giggled and laughed on their way back. "I love you so much Chrissy~" Jisung bit his lip as they stopped walking. "I love you too princess" Chan smiled. Jisung wrapped his arms around Chan's neck and brought the elder down to kiss him. He connected their lips and Chan held onto Jisung's hips, pulling his body closer. Jisung felt a kick against his back and he pulled away from
the kiss, looking to their left. "Hey love birds" Minho smiled. "Ugh.. what are you guys doing here?" Chan asked, looking at his friends.

"Bored, what about you two?" Hyunjin smirked. "We're walking home from the club and.. stopped on the way" Chan said. "Hm.. So you two really are dating?" Felix laughed. "Yeah we are" Chan nodded. "Fucking weirdo" Jeongin scoffed. "I'll just go back.. bye Chris" Jisung kissed Chan's cheek before leaving the seven alone.

"O- obviously I'm not dating him.. I just wanted to bet that I could make him fall for me, anyone up to give me money for him to fall deeper?" Chan smirked, hurting himself by the words.

"Hell yeah! $100 each from us if you break his heart and he cries" Seungmin smirked and the others nodded. Chan agreed and they then walked back to college together.

The next day

"I pulled his fucking hair and spit on his face. I fucked him sooo hard and he even cried.. He was screaming my name, believe me, he's gonna cry a river" Chan smirked, hurting himself even more.

"I think I heard it from my dorm" Changbin laughed. "Me too!!" Hyunjin nodded. "Hey Chris. Wanna go eat together?" Jisung asked. "Uhhh sure baby!" Chan nodded and stood up, winking to his friends before walking away with Jisung.

A few days later

Jisung laughed as Chan explained a story to him. "You're so adorable Chris" he chuckled. "I try" Chan winked. "And it's working" Jisung giggled.

"Hey Jisung.. could we talk later?" Chan asked. "Sure! When?" Jisung smiled. "At the party" Chan stood up, "uhm sure" Jisung nodded, he wasn't really gonna go but if Chan wants that then he will.

At the party

Jisung wore a short and tight, dark red dress and Chan only wore a pair of black jeans and a dark red button up.

"Hey Jisung.." Chan started, grabbing his friends attention and they started whispering to others so soon everyone looked at them. "So I'm sorry but you mean fucking nothing to me" Chan smiled. Jisung's face froze. His heart stopped and he felt like he had just been shot through the heart. "You were nothing but a small bet, wanted to see if the fuck was good and.. yeah it was but you're nothing but a slutty whore" Chan chuckled. Tears formed in Jisung's eyes and it broke Chan's heart.

"You motherfucker!" Jisung yelled, slapping Chan. "Go fuck yourself!" Jisung left.

The next day

Jisung haven't been in class, not one single class during the whole day and Chan honestly hadn't either. He was crying in his room over his own mistake, pathetic, isn't it?

His friends walked into his dorm as he was stuffing his face in his pillow. "Hey Chan what's up with you?" Felix asked. "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!" Chan yelled, almost screamed. "Woah calm down tough guy" Felix said, eyes wide. "No. No fuck you!" Chan wiped his tears away. "I was in love with him! I am! I am in love with Han Jisung!" He sobbed. "Chris we never meant to ruin your relationship.." Minho said quietly. "We're sorry for being stupid and not thinking about your feelings" He hugged the older. The others started to feel guilty too and apologized for their actions.

Chan then said he needed time alone and they left. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have done what I did. It's my fault for agreeing. For doing this!" He yelled at himself. He got out of his dorm and walked to Jisung's.

He banged on the door and soon a sobbing Jisung opened the door. "The fuck so you want?!" He yelled. "I'm sorry" Chan cried. "I do- I do love you! I promise. My friends made me say those those things! Jisung I'm in love with you damnit!" He cried louder. "Yeah bullshit!" Jisung sobbed too. "No! No it's true! I am in love with you! I'll do anything, fucking anything to prove it to you!" Chan yelled a bit loud. Jisung just stared at him. "I don't wanna talk to you for awhile. If you love me then you'll give me space." Jisung looked away. "Y- yes Jisung" Chan nodded. "Call me Han. Not Jisung" Jisung said before slamming the door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 955

Yay