Jeongsung ~ New Years

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, slight angst?, femboy Jisung

Jeongin is a mafia boss and he's been away on a mission for over a week and wasn't even there for Christmas which made Jisung sad. When it's New Years and 50 minutes away Jisung gets sad because Jeongin isn't with him to celebrate 2023 nor to be his New Years kiss like he's been for 4 years in a row.
4444444444444444444444444444444444444

Jisung was dressed in a short black dress, he wasn't going anywhere but he still wanted to dress up. He wore black thigh highs too and walked out on the big balcony of their mansion, looking in the sky at all the fireworks people we're firing. He had champagne in his glass and was drinking, he looked at his watch, 50 minutes left until midnight.

Jisung's eyes started to water at the thought of not being able to celebrate New Years with his husband. This year was the first year since they got together that Jeongin and Jisung didn't celebrate Christmas together. Jisung had bought Jeongin a few expensive gifts but he knew Jeongin wouldn't have time to even think about Jisung while on the mission.

Jisung wiped his eyes and walked downstairs, refilling his glass of champagne and sighing loudly. "I miss him.." he whispered.

He walked back upstairs to the balcony and smiled as more fireworks we're being fired into the sky. "40 minutes left" Jisung smiled softly to himself. "Maybe this is nice.." he whispered. "Being.. alone" the smile slowly disappeared as he thought of Jeongin.

"That dick!" He yelled, putting down his glass on a table they had on the balcony. "He missed Christmas for his stupid fucking mission! He haven't texted me nor called me this whole time and he's not home for fucking New Years!" Jisung yelled to himself. "He haven't even read my fucking texts!" He whined. Jisung looked at his watch, 30 minutes left.

Jisung sighed, "He won't be coming home.. he's an asshole" he cried silently. "A FUCKING ASSHOLE IS WHAT YOU ARE YANG JEONGIN!" He yelled.

"And me, fucking Yang Jisung is alone on New Years, what a fucking joke I am" Jisung laughed, wiping away his tears. 20 minutes left.

"He doesn't actually care, does he? He never did, he always ignores me and he never wants to hang out with me. He never listens to me unless I want to have fucking sex" Jisung sighed, feeling horrible.

"I'm just a toy to him, aren't I? He probably have so many fucking side bitches" he laughed, wondering what the fuck his husband was doing right now.

10 minutes left.

More fireworks we're firing and they we're so loud, Jisung loved every single one of them. "It's beautiful" he whispered.

5 minutes left.

"Happy New Year.." he whispered.

3 minutes left.

He heard something in the house, he tried to not care.

1 minute left.

Jeongin ran to the open balcony, running straight to Jisung.

New Year.

Jeongin smashed his lips against Jisung's as fireworks was the only thing heard in the background.

When the two pulled away Jisung looked into Jeongin's eyes. "I fucking made it" Jeongin panted. "You're a dick Yang Jeongin!" Jisung yelled. "Do you even fucking care about me? You never act like it unless it's about fucking sex! And you never texted me nor called me and I'm probably just some fucking toy to you!" Jisung yelled. "Baby what the fuck are you talking about?! I've been so fucking busy these past years, trying to take down the guy who's been threatening me with killing you if he doesn't get what he wants! For fuck sakes Jisung he's taken pictures of you! Naked too and when playing with your fucking self!" Jeongin yelled back.

Jisung didn't know this. He was shocked.

"What—" Jisung teared up, feeling stupid for calling out the younger. "And I finally killed him yesterday and took the earliest and quickest flight back to Korea and arrived today" Jeongin smiled. "He won't be bothering us anymore, only I am allowed to see your body, no one else" Jeongin smirked. "Shut up and I'm sorry.. you missed Christmas by the way" Jisung pouted. "I know, I bought you a few gifts, did you buy me anything?" Jeongin winked.

"I did, let's go inside!" Jisung took Jeongin's Hand. "Wait- hyung!" Jeongin stopped Jisung from going and kissed him again. "Happy new year baby" he smiled. "Happy new year Innie" Jisung giggled.

They walked inside and Jeongin opened his gifts. "You fucking didn't.." Jeongin gasped. "I did" Jisung smiled innocently. "YOU GOT ME A FUCKING PS5" Jeongin screamed, freaking out.

After they had opened all their gifts

"You've got one more gift.." Jisung bit his lip. "What is it?" Jeongin smiled. "Me" Jisung smirked.

777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Part 2?