Jeongsung ~ His Heart

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, angst, blood, character death, suicide, disturbing os probably

Han Jisung was madly in love with Yang Jeongin.
Yang Jeongin was madly in love with Han Jisung.
Jisung wanted Jeongin to know how much he loves him, so he gave him his heart.
5555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Jeongin and Jisung laughed, Jisung was sitting on Jeongin's lap, cupping his cheeks. They we're on Jeongin's bed in the house they shared with their friend group.

"I love you!!" Jisung yelled, pecking Jeongin's lips. "M' love you too hyungie" Jeongin wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist, burying his head into Jisung's chest as he hugged him tightly.

"I never want to let go.." Jeongin mumbled. Jisung giggled and played with Jeongin's hair. "Me neither" he whispered softly. "You might as well take my heart, it's already full of you!" He kissed the top of Jeongin's head. "You already have my heart" Jeongin whispered. "And you already have mine" Jisung whispered back.

The next day

The two we're cuddling on the couch, watching Ace Ventura. They laughed together and enjoyed the moment. Jisung was stuffing his cheeks with popcorn and feeding some to Jeongin too. The two never wanted their relationship to end, everything about the two together felt right. This wasn't something that they we're thinking could possibly end. No, they trust each other and know this wasn't going to end until death.

They have even talked about marriage and Jisung is only now waiting for Jeongin to propose. "Hyungie.." Jeongin said softly. "Mhm? Jisung looked up at the younger. "I really do love you" Jeongin smiled. "And I love you too" Jisung connected their lips.

A while later

They we're all eating dinner together, Hyunjin was flirting with Minho like always. Chan was admiring Changbin as he ate. Felix was glaring at Seungmin who had said that they we're eating him right now since they we're eating chicken.

Jeongin and Jisung we're in their own world, talking about what to do tomorrow and asking each other if they had fun today and what to do after dinner.

"Shut up Hyunjin! I don't like you so stop flirting with me!" Minho yelled. "Who says I'm flirting?" Hyunjin smirked. "Bitch It's obvious" Changbin said, mouth full of chicken. "Shut up and eat your Yongbok!" Hyunjin yelled. Felix gasped and put a hand over his mouth. "Excuuusse YOUU?!" He said dramatically. Chan only laughed at everyone while Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"You have really pretty eyes hyungie.." Jeongin said, the two not carrying about the scene beside them. "You say that too often Innie.. but you have really pretty eyes too, I love them" Jisung blushed. "I love you" Jeongin was lost in Jisung's eyes. "K- keep eating" Jisung looked away.

A few weeks later

Jisung was thinking hard. What was he going to give Jeongin for their 5 year anniversary?

"I know.. I'll give him my heart" Jisung smiled happily. Their anniversary was today so he walked into his room and started writing a note.

He put it on a box before grabbing a knife.

A while later

Jeongin had called out for Jisung but had gotten no answer. He walked into Jisung's room and gasped.

Jisung laid dead on the floor, blood almost everywhere and on his hands. "JISUNG HYUNG!" Jeongin screamed, causing the rest to rush into the room seeing Jeongin sit by a dead Jisung.

A box laid beside him, it was moving a bit. Jeongin gasped again as he looked inside it, there was no lid on it but it was laying beside it.

A real human heart was laying inside the box.

Jeongin picked up a note that was on top of the lid.

'Dear Innie.
Happy 5th anniversary.
I'm so happy we've came this far.
I don't know how I'm supposed to show you how much I truly love you.
So I give you my heart, I don't want you to get sad now. Please do not shed any tears, for me.
My heart belongs to you, it's yours and yours only.
My heart is full of you, there nothing else except you in my heart.
I love you and I always will.

Love, your Jisungie hyungie.'

Jeongin sobbed, his whole body shaking. Chan had called an ambulance but of course they knew Jisung was dead. Jeongin held the heart in his hands. He pulled it towards his chest, hugging it but not too hard. "Hyungie.." he whispered.

"Jeongin let go of that!" Hyunjin yelled. "NO! ITS MINE! THIS IS MINE! YOU FUCK OFF! WE'RE NOT LEAVING HIS BODY! HE'S GONNA BE HERE!" Jeongin yelled, tears coming out of his eyes like waterfalls.

A year later

Jeongin giggled with Beomgyu. They walked through the house when suddenly walking past a door that held a smell of death inside. "What the hell is in there?" Beomgyu asked. "That's my business! Now come on!" Jeongin took Beomgyu's hand and took his to his room.

What was inside the room?

On the bed inside that room lays Jisung's dead body, holding onto a flower, a red rosé that Jeongin changes every Saturday since it was their favorite day.

His heart lays in a metal box with chains on it in Jeongin's walk-in-closet.

Beomgyu and Jeongin kissed and hugged, laughing while watching Ace Ventura.

At night

Jeongin walked into Jisung's room, he had gotten used to the smell of death by now.

He cried as he sat on the bed. "I miss you.. I'm with Beomgyu now. But my heart still belongs to you, I love you. I'll never replace you with Beomgyu because I'll never love him the way I love you" Jeongin cried. There was a Diamond ring on Jisung'a ring finger, a Diamond ring that Jeongin was supposed to propose to Jisung with. He had put it on the day after he died.

Jeongin kissed Jisung's dead lips before walking out of the bedroom, silently crying, wishing that death could take him away.

4444444444444444444444444444444444444

Question: did you cry?