Chansung ~ Target pt3

Ship: Bang Christopher Chan x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, femboy Jisung, princess kink, slight jilix

Chan and Jisung are not friends but they don't hate each other either. It's not until a party at Changbin's house that they finally have a real "conversation", oh but about what? Yeah about how Jisung had sex with Chan's best friend.

666666666666666666666666666666666666

2 weeks later

Jisung giggled as he walked with Yuna. The two walked past Chan and him and Jisung made eye contact and Chan winked at him only for Jisung to flip him off to which Chan smirked and shook his head. Jisung only giggled with Yuna and kept walking away.

"Did you see how he looked at you?" Yuna whispered. "Mhm he is a snack though" Jisung bit his bottom lip. "You should definitely jump his dick" Yuna giggled. "I have already, Chan's dick is big, I might jump it again.." Jisung giggled too. The two best friends laughed together until they entered their classroom.

Later that same day

Everyone in the corridors were on their phones, reading the party invites for a party at Changbin's house tomorrow. Of course everyone is gonna go.

Jisung was even gonna go with his friends because they forced him to. "Jisung is gonna get all dick he can get" Yeji laughed. "And I know someone special who's been checking you out lately~" she winked. "Lee Felix~" Lia giggled. "Mhm maybe I should try his dick then" Jisung giggled too with his friends. "Not maybe, do it!!" Lia said and the others nodded. "Fineeee" Jisung squealed with his friends.

Later that same day

Jisung heard knocking on his door and he got up, only wearing pink pj pants and a plain white t- shirt as he opened the door.

"Hey cutie" Felix smiled at the older. "Hi Felix, can I help you?" Jisung tilted his head. "Well I was thinking of you.. And I wanted to see your pretty face" Felix smirked. Jisung blushed slightly and opened the door more. "Come inside" he said softly. "That's what you'll be begging me to do soon" Felix whispered in Jisung's ear as someone walked past his dorm and Felix went inside. Jisung blushed a lot and could barely believe his ears.

He closed and locked the door and his lips soon met Felix's. The taller pinned Jisung onto his bed and roughly kissed him, shoving his tongue into his mouth and all Jisung could do was moan and kiss back.

Let's just say the night ended with the two having fun for hours until they at the end cuddled naked with each other, no feelings in between.

The next day

Jisung walked to class, sitting by his friends. "Girls.. I had sex with Felix last night, for hours!" Jisung whispered, squealing and his friends squealed too. "Oh my god Jisung!! Soooo feelings or no feelings?" Yuna asked. "No feelings babes, I'm still not over Chan.." Jisung pouted a bit. "It'll be okay darling" Ryujin patted Jisung's back. "I hope so.. I just.. I want him back" Jisung sighed. "No! No babes you don't!!" Yeji yelled, shaking her head. "I do.. even if he's been an asshole" Jisung hid his face in his hands.

Later that day

Jisung wore a pretty, white dress. It was short and not too tight but still a bit tight. He wore pink thigh highs to it and now sat in the car with his friends. "God I'm so fucking nervous" Jisung said. "Hey babes it's gonna go well" Lia smiled. "I hope so.." Jisung nodded.

They arrived and walked inside. Yeji and Ryujin walked away together and so did Lia and Chaeryeong. Yuna and Jisung stood there just talking and suddenly Jisung feels a strong grip on his waist and Yuna smirked and says nothing and just walks away.

"You had sex with Felix?" A jealous voice asked. "Why does it matter to you?!" Jisung said loudly, pushing Chan away. "Why?! I'm fucking in love with you and you know that! Yet you're here fucking my best friend!" Chan yelled. "So?! I can have sex with whoever I want!" Jisung yelled back. "No. The fuck you can" Chan said angrily. "You're mine Jisung." He looked down at the younger. "Y- you said I meant nothing to you!" Jisung said nervously. "I lied. I told you I didn't want to fucking say it. You're the love of my life" Chan hugged Jisung tightly.

Jisung just stood there. "I need to feel your kisses again.." Chan whispered. Jisung blushed and slowly hugged Chan back, making the older sigh in relief. "I love you Chris" Jisung said, his voice speaking softly and gently. "I love you too princess" Chan said back, burying his nose into Jisung's neck.

The two pulled away from the hug and slowly kissed each other. The kiss was a loving kiss, they both needed it, more than what they had realized. "WOOOO!!!" Chan's friends yelled, seeing them kiss. Felix had a black eye and Jisung's eyes widened. "What happened to you?!" He yelled. "Your little boyfriend got a bit jealous when he found out we fucked" Felix scratched the back of his head. "Whoops?" Chan shrugged and Jisung just kissed him again, harder this time.

"I love you Christopher"
"I love you too Jisung"

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Yaur

Team Jilix all the way ‼️ YUH