IMPORTANT QUESTION

Hello everyone! I'm going to write a book about Jisung x ?. And it's gonna be called 'Lonely St.'. It's going to be about Jisung being a quiet kid, he has the same routine everyday. Wake up, eat, school, home, eat, homework, sleep. He doesn't have any friends nor want any. His parents sadly passed away when he was a 14 and after that he was left to take care of himself. His older brother lives in a whole other country and doesn't care about him. (Random member) is the most popular guy at their college and he always notice Jisung in class and at lunch. He found Jisung so beautiful, so pure. In his eyes, Jisung was an angel. He never dared to talk to Jisung since Jisung doesn't talk anyone. He's scared that Jisung might ignore him or not care. Because (random member) caught feelings for Jisung without even talking to him. Just watching him everyday made his head spin.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHIP I SHOULD USE, PLEASE COMMENT WHICH ONE WOULD SUIT THE BEST FOR THIS BOOK!!

Q: have you guys seen young royals? If you have then have you seen the new season? I finished it the same day it came out. Young Royals is in my own language and it's a BL so when I found out about it like a year ago, I watched it and loved it!