Jilix ~ Twink

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, nsfw, fluff, daddy kink, degrading kink, choking kink, spit kink

Felix sure is a bit skinny and he's also tall, he wears bright colors like white all the time and he's got a pretty face. No wonder everyone at his college calls him a twink and talks about him being a bottom. Well that soon changed when a video of him and his unknown boyfriend having sex gets spread around.

777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

"Bye baby I'm going to class" Felix smiled at Jisung. "Bye daddy.. don't forget to come home for dinner tonight, spoiler alert, I'm desert" Jisung bit his bottom lip. "Fuck I wouldn't miss that, love you" Felix kissed the elder. "Love you too, now don't be late!" Jisung giggled. "Yeah yeah" Felix scoffed and walked off to campus.

A while later

Felix talked to Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin. Not even his best friends know about his boyfriend.

"Would I ever fuck him? That twink? Of course.. he's got a small waist and a big ass, of course I'd bury my cock in his ass" Hongjoong smirked as he looked Felix up and down. "Agreed" Mingi nodded and they laughed.

"Ugh assholes" Felix rolled his eyes. "Felix are you a virgin?" Hyunjin suddenly asked. "What- what no! But I'm not a bottom either. I'm a top" Felix rolled his eyes. "No fucking way.. you look like you have a tiny dick, there's no way you're a top" Chan shook his head. "About 9 or 10 inches, haven't measured in awhile" Felix smirked. "No fucking way, show us" Changbin said shocked. "Sure but I'm not hard so I'm only about 7 inches" Felix shrugged.

"I know how to get anyone hard" Chan smirked. "You're not touching my dick, I'm in a relationship" Felix said as they were on their way to Changbin's dorm. "But I know a way too, hold on" Felix took out his phone and called someone. "Hey baby, send me a pretty pic please, yeah? Thank you I love you too bye" Felix hung up. "You really just ask for it and he gives it to you?" Chan raised an eyebrow. "Fuck if he'd ask me if send one to him too" Felix laughed a little.

Jisung sent him an ass pic and Felix groaned as he felt himself get hard. They arrived at Changbin's dorm and Felix received a new picture, Jisung sitting on a dildo. Felix was now fully hard and they all walked inside the dorm and locked it.

Felix then pulled down his pants.

Not only was it long but it was also thick. It shocked the three others. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU BIGGER THAN ME?!" Hyunjin yelled. "That's gotta be like what.. 11 inches?" Changbin gulped. "Nah that's bigger than mine too.." Chan shook his head, "Me too.." Changbin's eyes were wide open.

"If you could excuse me, I've gotta go jerk off to these pictures, see ya" Felix zipped up his pants and winked.

A few days later

Jisung set the camera up and started recording. He looked at Felix who was laying on the bed with nothing on, his hard member standing proud and tall. "Looking hot, daddy~" Jisung licked his lips and crawled onto the bed and towards Felix, slowly stripping off his lingerie. Felix put his hands behind his head and smirked at the sight.

Jisung threw the lingerie onto the floor and attached his lips to Felix's cock. "Fuck~" Felix looked down at Jisung and they made eye contact. Something they love during sex and just in general is eye contact. They can't possibly go a single day without making eye contact and whenever they've had a fight and the other doesn't make eye contact with the other, it hurts them, so much.

Jisung moved his hand and took out his buttplug before removing his lips from Felix's member.

He slowly sat on top on Felix's member and sunk down on it. He moaned loudly and Felix groaned. "Y- you're so b- big!" Jisung bit his bottom lip and looked into Felix's eyes.