Jeongsung ~ Fantasy

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Fantasy au, fluff, unaccepted love, femboy Jisung, slight binchan

A vampire and a fairy meet and fall in love, knowing they're not allowed to be with each other since one is with the dark lord and one is with God.
If the fairy was to marry the vampire then he would sin by having to feel the dark lord instead of God.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Two years ago

Jisung hummed a song as he stood in the forest, plucking some mushrooms. He suddenly heard something in the bushes behind him. He gasped and turned around. "Who- who's there?" He asked, his voice soft and pure.

He then saw red eyes in the bushes and his own eyes widened as a vampire stood up. "P- please do not hurt me!" Jisung backed away slowly. "Only a fool would hurt a pretty creature like you" the vampire's eyes turned back to its normal dark color. "You're a vampire" Jisung spoke. "And you're a fairy" the man smirked.

"What's your name, beautiful?" The vampire asked. "Jisung. Han Ji-Sung" Jisung gulped. "I'm Yang Jeongin" the vampire slightly bowed. Jisung's wings moved and Jisung walked a little closer to the vampire.

"You're very handsome, Mr. Yang" Jisung spoke. "Please, call me Jeongin unless you're younger?" Jeongin smiled. "Maybe I am?" Jisung smiled too this time. "I'm almost 250 years old, you see" Jisung giggled. "And I'm almost 610, darling" Jeongin smirked. "Well what about in the lord's age?" Jisung asked. "22" Jeongin sighed. "Haha! I'm almost 23!" Jisung smiled proudly. "Okay so let's just not say hyung to each other" Jeongin shrugged. "Okay fine, I have to go back though. How about we meet here again tomorrow?" Jisung asked to which Jeongin agreed on.

A year ago

Jisung flew down into the late, his wings splashing water on Jeongin due to the air hitting the water. "Ah! Not fair!" Jeongin squealed. "Mhm you love me" Jisung giggled and kissed Jeongin's chin. "I do but don't splash water on me!!" Jeongin fake cried.

"You've got blood on your cheek and forehead" Jisung said as he sat down on a rock. "Ah- sorry" Jeongin quickly took some water and cleaned it.

"Your dress is pretty" Jeongin said as he sat down next to Jisung. "How's your friend? That werewolf?" Jisung asked. "Oh Channie hyung? He's getting better but you know since Hyunjin threw spells on him, he still can't turn back into a wolf" Jeongin chuckled. "Oh poor thing.. maybe I could come and check on him?" Jisung asked. "Wh- what? No way! It's way too dangerous for you over there!" Jeongin shook his head. "T- then marry me!" Jisung grabbed Jeongin's arm. "No way! I won't let you be with the dark lord!" Jeongin stood up angrily.

"Why are you so mad? I just want to be with you.." Jisung teared up. "Yeah well I don't want you to be dead! We both know that I will live much longer than you anyway and I don't want that to shorten down!" Jeongin teared up too. "But Innie.." Jisung looked up into Jeongin's eyes. "You can meet my friends but you're not getting married to me" Jeongin walked off. "Jeongi- oh what is wrong with him" Jisung sighed as Jeongin turned into a bat and flew off.

The next day

Jisung flew into the forest and onto the rock. He heard voices coming from afar and he soon saw Jeongin with a few creatures behind him. He could recognize them as two werewolf's, two wizards, one more vampire and fallen Angel.

Jisung looked at the fallen Angel who's wings were black and his horns red. "Jisung! These are my friends!" Jeongin smiled. "I'm Chan! I'm a werewolf" one werewolf smiled. "I'm Minho! A vampire" the other vampire bowed slightly. "I'm Changbin, Uhm you can see what I am" the fallen Angel spoke. "Hyunjin, a wizard" one of the wizards smirked. "I'm Felix, also a wizard" the freckled wizard bowed. "And I'm Seungmin, also a werewolf" The second werewolf bowed.

"I'm Jisung.. a fairy" Jisung blushed in embarrassment. "You're very beautiful" Hyunjin smiled. "Thank you.." Jisung looked at the wizard. "Ah you really did fall for a fairy, you know you two can't be together, right?" The fallen Angel snorted. "Like you can say anything! Fucking married a werewolf and look where you are now!" Jeongin yelled.

"Yeah I was an angel, stood close to God. But fairy's are the purest creatures that exists. A dark fairy is something that no one has ever seen because there simply haven't ever existed one" Changbin smirked. "I want to marry Jeongin" Jisung said seriously. "And I will" he took Jeongin's hand in his. "No matter what anyone has to say".

"Suit yourself" Changbin put his hand up in the air in defense and rested his head on Chan's shoulder.

Present time

Jisung sat on the rock, throwing smaller rocks into the ocean. He saw mermaids earlier to which he talked with for a few minutes until they had to leave.

He now looked out at the ocean and saw a ship. He gulped and stood up. "Pirates" he whispered and slowly backed away and backed into someone. "Shhh" Jeongin hushed. Jisung kept quiet as they slowly and quietly walked into the woods.

"You know you can't sit by the ocean, I've told you many times" Jeongin said seriously. "But the mermaids are so kind" Jisung sighed. "Yeah well the pirates aren't!" Jeongin yelled. "Why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be at a wedding?" Jisung asked. "About that-" Jeongin got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Han Jisung, will you marry me?".

Jisung looked at the vampire in shock. "I-" he nodded. Jeongin put the ring on Jisung's finger and stood up, kissing the fairy. "I'm so so happy" he smiled. "Me too" Jisung nodded as his wings slowly turned into a dark red color and he slowly felt the fangs come out and his hair turned a darker brown.

"I love you" Jisung smiled. "I love you too" Jeongin walked hand-in-hand with Jisung into the dark side.

################################

I love fantasy 😭😭

{ Han Jisung OneShots }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें