Jilix ~ New Teacher

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Student x teacher, smut, daddy kink, princess kink, throat fucking

UNEDITED!!

JISUNG IS 19, FELIX IS 21!!

Jisung's old teacher gets into an accident which does so she can't teach for a year so he gets a new teacher, when he hears people talk about the new teacher he doesn't expect him to be his BOYFRIEND.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Jisung groaned and threw his controller onto the floor. "Princess don't fucking throw the controllers on the ground! I've told you this many times!" Felix yelled from the kitchen. "SORRY DADDY" Jisung smirked. "OI YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Felix yelled and ran to the living room and getting on top of Jisung, kissing all over his face as Jisung laughed and giggled. "What? Don't you like it when I call you daddy?" Jisung bit his lip, taking a hold of Felix's tie and pulling him closer to himself. "I do, that's the problem" Felix looked at Jisung's lips.

"Felix.. you're hard" Jisung said, smirking. "Oops.. guess you're gonna have to fix that, Aish that's too bad" Felix smirked as well. "Oh no.. Guess you can fuck me then?" Jisung started taking off his clothes and Felix did the same. "Be ready because I'm not going to go easy on you baby" Felix kissed Jisung's cheek. "No problem" Jisung winked.

The next day

Jisung looked into the mirror. He had just put on his outfit for the day. A white crop top and the black pants that goes to the school uniform. Jisung walked downstairs and saw Felix eating pancakes wearing a nice suit. "You look handsome Lix~" Jisung kissed Felix's cheek. "Oh do I? You look gorgeous though" Felix winked. "Thank you sir~" Jisung giggled. "Going to work?" Jisung asked as he sat down. "Yeah but a little later, a new school" Felix explained. "Oh? Okay well I hope it'll be fun for you, Mr. Lee~" Jisung bit his lip. "I bet it will be and I'm also going to my father's company to discuss me maybe taking over as CEO so I will be home late tonight" Felix kissed Jisung. "That's fine, now I have to leave so I don't get late!" Jisung stood up again and took an apple.

Later that day

Jisung had been hearing about the new teacher all day, okay it was only lunch time now but still. Even his friends talked about how handsome he was.

As he walked out of the cafeteria after eating, he heard a big group of girls squeal and talk about the new teacher. "The new teach is so hot! I would get on my knees for him and I don't even need an A after that!" A girl said, blushing a bit. "Me too!! I literally want him to fuck me so bad.." her friends agreed and the others started agreeing too. Jisung only rolled his eyes and looked at his phone as he walked to his friends but then bumped into someone.

"Ah-" Jisung was caught. He looked into the person's eyes and it clicked. "YOU ARE MY NEW TEACHER?!" He yelled. "Surprise" Felix smirked. "Lix I just walked past a group of girls talking about how they want you to literally fuck them!" Jisung said standing up and hugged Felix. "But we can't be in a relationship if you're my teacher—" Jisung said, gasping. "I already told the principal about our relationship, he's okay with it" Felix kissed Jisung. A few people around them gasped and started whispering.

As they broke from the kiss, Jisung's friends walked up to them. "What is this" Jeongin said. "This is our new teacher.. also my boyfriend who didn't tell me he'd become my fucking teacher!" Jisung glared at the freckled male. "That would ruin the surprise princess" Felix kissed Jisung's cheek. "Don't Call me that in front of my friends!" Jisung blushed. "Oh okay so alone works fine but not in front of friends, got it" Felix smirked.

"So— Mr. Lee you will give Jisung an A in the classes you have with him, won't you? So can you give us that too?" Seungmin asked, smiling. "No, Jisung won't be getting that either and yikes! You're failing my math class baby, we should really work on that" Felix laughed. "Fuck you" Jisung pushed Felix away "oh fuck me? That's not what you wanted yesterday baby" Felix laughed. Jisung blushed and his friends got shocked at the news. "Just go awayyyy!! I don't want you here!" Jisung whined. "Nah, I'm taking Jisung over the break, bye guys!" Felix took Jisung's hand and walked away with him.