Jilix ~ The pretty boy

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, fluff, frat boy x pretty boy, exes to lovers, praise kink, jisung in lingerie, princess kink, papa kink

Frat boy Jisung broke up with pretty boy Felix because his friends didn't like him because he was just this pretty, twink-looking rich kid. Jisung regrets it, he wants to feel Felix again. Sure Jisung might look like a top and acts all cute so people think he's a subby top. Well he's the one who used to get fucked by the pretty twink until he was crying and couldn't walk anymore.
He wants that back, he needs Felix back.

Well the only one who knows except for Felix about Jisung being a bottom is Seungmin since he's his roommate.
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung laughed with his friends.

His outfit:

He suddenly saw Felix with his two friends, Hyunjin and Minho

He suddenly saw Felix with his two friends, Hyunjin and Minho. Felix looked very pretty like always. Jisung just wanted Felix to destroy him.

Felix's outfit:

Jisung's friends looked at Felix and scoffed

Jisung's friends looked at Felix and scoffed. "Nice ass Felix!" Changbin laughed. Felix rolled his eyes. "FUCK YOU SEO" he yelled back.

Jisung made eye contact with him and was about to whimper until Felix turned around again.

"Papa.." Jisung mumbled, pouting slightly.

Later that day

Jisung saw Felix again, Changbin was jokingly flirting with him, sometimes touching his butt like he always does, Felix only rolled his eyes.

Jisung wanted Changbin gone. He wanted him to stay away from his papa, from his Felix. "Changbin bro knock it off!" Jisung laughed. Changbin laughed too and walked away from Felix. Felix winked at Jisung and Jisung blushed.

"Bro do you like him or something?" Chan teased. "Fuck no! That twink? No! Heard he's apparently packing though" Changbin laughed loudly. Jisung laughed nervously, knowing what Changbin said was true, Felix really was big and Jisung always had to prep with four fingers before taking Felix so he wouldn't get hurt. Felix was unbelievably big, he was huge.