Jilix ~ True Rumors

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, daddy kink, fluff, femboy Jisung, Voice kink, degrading kink, praise kink, smoking

SKZ GETTING CAUGHT PART 1/7.

JISUNG ISN'T IN SKZ !!

Felix and Jisung are trying to have private time together in the dorms, they forgot to close the curtains and a stay catches them having sex. She takes pictures and videos of the two, clearly seeing Felix's face in it.

Let's jump straight into the smut.
6666666666666666666666666666666666666

Felix took off his shirt, his pants we're already off, so we're his boxers. Jisung was wearing nothing but a lingerie.

"Fuck.. I can't wait to ruin you baby" Felix said in a deep voice. Jisung has always loved Felix's deep voice. Jisung pays for Felix's bubble and every time Felix send a voice message, Jisung is close to cumming or even cums and sends a picture of it to Felix.

Felix ripped Jisung's lingerie and threw it onto the floor. "You're so fucking hot" Felix groaned. "Daddy put it in, I fucked myself this morning for you, just put it in" Jisung begged. Felix blushed and slowly entered his tip.

Felix sure was big, about 9 inches. He then entered his whole member into Jisung who moaned loudly. "F- fuck~ It's so big~" Jisung bit his lip, kissing Felix as Felix held up his legs and started to move slowly. "Mhm~" Jisung moaned into the kiss, breaking it apart.

Felix groaned at the tightness even thought Jisung had prepared himself, he was still pretty tight.

"D- Daddy hold my hands" Jisung begged. Felix pinned his hands at either side of Jisung's head and interlocked their fingers as he thrusted inside of Jisung. "Fuck baby~ You're such a slut~" Felix moaned in a deep voice. Jisung only came to that.

Felix's voice was special, it was really hard for Jisung to listen to it without actually cumming. Felix smirked knowing the effect him and his voice has on Jisung.

"F- fuck you're beautiful, bitch!~" Felix moaned as he kept thrusting. "Oh god!— Daddy fuck!" Jisung let out a high pitched pornographic moan. The bed frame was hitting against the wall roughly and loudly, the bed was also creaking.

Loud skin slapping noises as well as heavy breathing and loud moans filled the room too.

Jisung dug his nails into Felix's back, moaning loudly in his ear as Felix thrusted into him at a hard and fast pace.

"I- I love you!—" Jisung moaned. Felix blushed, his face already a bit red. "I love you too baby~ Ugh fuck!" Felix groaned, kissing the elder. "You're so fucking big~ Fucking my tight h- hole with your b- big fat cock~" Jisung clenched around Felix, letting him know that he was close.

Felix increased his pace at those words, it turned him on so much. "Wh- why are you getting bigger?!" Jisung moaned loudly, shocked as he felt Felix becoming bigger inside him.

"Take it like the fucking bitch you are~" Felix moaned in a deep voice. Jisung came at that again. "Oh fuck~ You're such a whore" Felix smirked.

"S- so good! Oh yes yes yes!~ You're so good!" Jisung moaned.

Felix loves praise while Jisung loves degrading, a weird combo but it surely isn't weird to them.

Felix then pulled out and opened the window a little, still forgetting to close the curtains as he lit a cigarette before then entering Jisung again.

"Ah! Fuck!" Jisung moaned loudly as Felix kept thrusting. He thought Felix looked so hot when smoking. The cigarette between his fingers and him sucking on the cigarette before blowing out the smoke, sweat dripping from his body and hair and how he was moving his hair out of his eyes, his eyebrow furrowed as he roughly fucked into Jisung.