Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie

Ship: Lee Minho x Han Jisung
Type: Angst

SHORT OS!!

Jisung isn't in skz!!

Minho is going to talk to Jisung after a year of avoiding it.
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Minho laughed with his members as they watched a movie together. "What are you guys doing tomorrow by the way?" Changbin asked since they had the day off tomorrow. "I'll be going to my family" Jeongin smiled.

"I'll be going away" Minho only said. "I might be gone for two days but I'll tell you if I am" he smiled. "Where you going?" Seungmin asked. "Somewhere, nothing you need to worry about" Minho patted Seungmin's head.

The next day

Minho was driving, on his way to his boyfriend. He had brought a candle and a bouquet of flowers, daisies for Jisung. He had also brought a small box that held a ring inside it, an engagement ring. The last thing he brought was a small cheesecake slice.

Minho finally arrived and he took his things and stopped in front of his car. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out before he opened his eyes again and started walking.

He finally arrived at Jisung and crouched down. "Hi baby" he smiled. "I got you daisies! Your favorites" Minho sat down by his grave. "Sung I'm sorry I never came to visit.. I promise I've thought about it but I never dared to. I don't want you to see me cry" Minho kept a smile on his face.

He put down the bouquet and lit the candle.

"I was supposed to give this to you" he showed Jisung the ring. "B- but.. but then that car.." Minho's eyes filled with tears as he spoke. "Oh, my dear Sungie" Minho bursted into tears. He covered his face as he cried. "I- I miss you!" Minho cried loudly, not carrying about others hearing him.

Minho had never told his members about Jisung so they never knew how hard Minho's been suffering this past year. At first Minho went on a break for personal reasons and only stayed in bed all day but now he's accepted it.. well not completely.

Minho took his spoon and started to eat the cheesecake while crying hard. "I- I wish yo- you could taste it!" Tears fell onto the cheesecake. He buried the ring by the grave and kissed Jisung's photo. "I love you" Minho breathed in and out heavily while still crying.

He knew some noticed him since they we're taking pictures and videos of him crying his eyes out. He hated it. No one should take pictures when he's with the love of his life. He want them to have alone time.

"I- I- I can sing our song.. do- do you w- want that?" Minho cried even more as he put away the cheesecake. "I'll protect y- you I- it's okay to h- hurt" Minho started to sing, still crying. He kept singing and singing, stuttering a lot due to his crying. He hated this. Singing their song without Jisung.

"Like a volcano.. Love at a t- temperature th- that can melt when tou- touched" Minho cried even more and hid his face again, still whispered the lyrics as he cried.

"I can't live w- without you, y- you're the only o- one.. even if I die" Minho was crying his heart out, he still continued until the song ended. Even though he could barely breathe due to the crying and the sharp pain in his chest.

He stayed there all day and fell sleep at his grave.

The next day

Minho still had tears running down his cheeks as he drove back to the dorms. He finally arrived and walked inside, falling onto his knees and crying again. "Ouch.." he whispered. His members rushed up to him, helping him to stand up and putting him on the couch. "It hurts!" Minho yelled. "What hurts Min?!" Chan asked worriedly. "M- my heart!" Minho sobbed.