Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa

Ship: Lee Minho x Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, dom/sub bottom, dom/sub tops, mama/mommy kink, papa kink, puppy kink, praise kink, nipple sucking, couple arguing, slight mentions of abuse, Minho bad past relationship, angst(??), mentions of self harm, mentions of suicidal thoughts/attempting, FLUFF

Jisung and Minho loves treating Jeongin like their baby, sure he is their baby but they act like a family. Jeongin always calls Minho papa and always calls Jisung mama or mommy. Though Jeongin and Minho both love fucking little mama.

Sub Top Jeongin
Dom Top Minho
Sub Bottom Jisung (with Minho)
Dom Bottom Jisung (with Jeongin)

For those who didn't know, I really really like Jeongin x Minho so I thought of this lmao

Bear with me, this is a long os.
Words: 2408
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Jeongin laid with his face in Jisung's chest, sleeping. Jisung's chest is his comfort place and always will be, Minho's thighs too. He loves sleeping on them.

Minho had his arms around them both while laying behind Jisung. It was 10am when Jeongin woke up.

He yawned as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up. "Morning my sweet baby" Jisung spoke. "Mama" Jeongin smiled and gave Jisung a kiss. "I'm here too" Minho said, sounding offended. Jeongin giggled and kissed Minho too. Jisung and Minho shared a kiss too after that.

"What to do today Hm? What does pretty baby want to do?" Jisung sat up, smiling at Jeongin. "Don't know, maybe we can play video games?" Jeongin asked, standing up and stretching. "Sure but please not with Felix, he screams waayyy too loud when him or someone of us dies, he's fucking crazy" Minho groaned.

Jisung and Jeongin laughed at the oldest. "Well you are crazy too when you start screaming at him to shut the fuck up and then you two start arguing" Jisung rolled his eyes and stood up too.

The was going to pick up a pair of pants from the floor and bended down only to hear whistles behind him. He blushed and quickly took the pants and hit both Jeongin and Minho who only laughed.

"I hate both of you idiots" Jisung glared. "That wasn't what you said last night" Jeongin winked. "You were whimpering like a bitch last night Innie, you begged to cum inside of Jisung so fucking much, you're such a whore for Jisung, baby" Minho smirked. "I will murder you" Jeongin glared at his oldest boyfriend. "Nah, you love me too much" Minho did a kissing face.

"Okay so I'm going out with Chan and Changbin hyung today" Jisung said, looking at his phone. "What? Why!" Jeongin asked. "Well why not?" Jisung shrugged. "Because we don't want you to?" Minho stood up now. "But you two don't own me, I'm allowed to do what I want Minho" Jisung looked seriously at the eldest.

"Jisung we said we don't want it. Can't you just spend time with us instead? You're always with Changbin and Chan hyung!" Minho raised his voice a little. Jeongin started to get nervous seeing his hyungs fight.

"You're always being so fucking selfish Minho! I'm not the only one here! You have Jeongin for fuck sakes!" Jisung scoffed, anger starting to take over his body. "Yeah well at least Jeongin doesn't go with his friends instead of his boyfriends and at least he listens to me!" Minho laughed sarcastically. "Oh go fuck yourself!" Jisung yelled. "STOP! Please stop!" Jeongin said quickly.

"Please stop fighting" he begged. The two elder looked at the younger. "We're so sorry pretty baby!" Jisung said quickly, both hugging the younger. "It's fine just.. please you guys fight so much lately.. it's annoying and it makes me nervous.." Jeongin confessed. "What if the fights goes too far someday? What if violence gets involved or even a break up? I don't want that. Please you two need to go to couple therapy" Jeongin let out a sigh out of relief, finally saying what he's been wanting to say for awhile.