Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late

Ship: Stray Kids x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, femboy Jisung (if you don't like him wearing lipstick, leave hehe), cheating

Jisung comes home late and his boyfriends are not happy with him.

They're all their actual ages! Except for Sunoo and Taehyun who are the same age as Jisung!

Jisung's boyfriends are famous business men!
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung walked downstairs, he was wearing a short black dress and black thigh highs. He was wearing red lipstick and and he was about to walk out of the front door.

"I'M LEAVING!" Jisung yelled. "Where the fuck are you going dressed like that?" Changbin crossed his arms, the rest walking up to the two. "I'm going out with Taehyun, Wooyoung and Sunoo?" Jisung smiled. "Dressed like that?" Chan raised an eyebrow. "Dressed like what Chan?" Jisung whined. "Like a whore" Seungmin answered, sipping his juice box. Jisung blushed and sighed. "I just want to dress up.. what time should I be home?" Jisung looked at his boyfriends. "Well it's 7pm so be home before 11" Felix said, looking at his watch with the others agreeing. "Okay! See you later!" Jisung smiled.

"Wait!" Jeongin took his arm. "Kiss?" He smiled. "But I'm wearing lipstick" Jisung pouted. "Don't care" Jeongin smiled. Jisung gave them all a kiss in their cheek, leaving a red lip mark due to the lipstick. "Bye!" He then left, walking to Wooyoung's car, the three have been waiting for him for almost 10 minutes now.

"Bitch why did you take so long?!" Sunoo yelled as Jisung sat down in the car. "Well my boyfriends we're being overprotective as always" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Buckle up!" Wooyoung smirked and started driving. "Taehyun you're gonna get fucked today!" Jisung yelled. "Yup! And San and I fucked before I picked you guys up, apparently Sunoo and Jake fucked too" Wooyoung laughed.

"Bitch I also wanted to fuck today! God I've been so horny all day" Jisung whined. "Then cheat like I'm doing on Seonghwa?" Wooyoung shrugged. "And like I'm doing to Sunghoon" Sunoo winked. "Guys I really didn't wanna break up with Yeonjun.." Taehyun pouted. "Babes you cheated on Beomgyu with him, Beomgyu broke up with you and you broke up with Yeonjun because you didn't know he had a girlfriend" Sunoo rolled his eyes. "Yeah and you can just call him and tell him to come to the club and then beg him to fuck you!" Jisung said.

"Jisung It's your turn to cheat today, you need someone who can fuck you whenever you want you, not your boring business boyfriends" Wooyoung smiled. "Ugh I know! They're so fucking busy all the time that they don't even pay attention to me unless I go out like today!" Jisung groaned, frustrated. "We're gonna find you a real man Sungie!" Sunoo squealed. "And you're just gonna leave early to go and get fucked by Jake, let's all be honest here" Jisung said, laughing with the rest.

They arrived at the club and got out of the car after Wooyoung parked it. They showed their ID's to the bodyguard and was let inside.

Loud music, flashing lights, drunk people, people making out, everything was in the club. They walked to the bar and ordered one drink each. The bartender smirked at Jisung which him and his friends noticed. As they waited for their drinks they squealed and looked at Jisung.

"He was totally checking you out!" Sunoo said. "He was not bad looking!" Wooyoung winked. "Did you see what his name was on the tag?" Taehyun asked. "It was like Jaehyun or something?" Jisung shrugged.

The bartender gave them their drinks and Jisung was correct, his name was Jaehyun.

"We're gonna sit over there!" Taehyun pointed towards an empty couch and walked away with the other two after winking at Jisung.

"So what's your name cutie?" Jaehyun smirked. "Jisung" Jisung giggled. "Pretty Name for a pretty boy" Jaehyun winked. "Why are you guys here?" He asked. "Oh just to have fun" Jisung shrugged. "You're very beautiful, you know that?" Jaehyun smiled. "Thank you Jaehyun.. how old are you?" Jisung asked. "25, you?" Jaehyun asked back.

"22.. So Jaehyun hyung, do you have a girlfriend? Or boyfriend?" Jisung bit his lip. "No, unless you want to be my boyfriend? Or do you have one already?" Jaehyun moved closer to Jisung's face. Before Jisung could answer, Jaehyun kissed him. Jisung tried to pull away but Jaehyun only made the kiss sloppier.

Jisung finally was able to pull away and slapped him, walking back to his friends.

"So??" Wooyoung smiled. "He just kissed me! What an asshole! I absolutely not want to cheat by the way! That's something I realized when he kissed me! It didn't feel.. right!" Jisung sat down on the couch, crossing his arms. "Babes you have lipstick everywhere" Taehyun giggled. "Don't Care" Jisung stuck out his tongue.

Hours later

It was 1am. Jisung sneaked into the house, closing the door slowly and carefully.

As he walked past the living room, a lamp was turned on, revealing all of his boyfriends on the couch.

Jisung sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry I came home late.." he mumbled. "Why the fuck is your hair all that messy? And why is your lipstick all over your face?" Hyunjin asked, standing up angrily, the others joining him in front of Jisung.

Jisung gulped. "A guy k-kissed me.. and me and the others we're just having fun and dancing, that's probably why my hair is messy" Jisung felt tears in the corner of his eyes. "Who the fuck kissed you? I want a fucking name" Minho said. "I- I don't know! His name was Jaehyun! That's all I know! I don't know his last name!" Jisung looked up at them, tears rolling down his cheeks making their faces soften.

"A- and the others told me to cheat on you guys because you never show me attention anymore s- so I- I might've flirted a bit w- with him" Jisung started crying more, feeling horrible.

"Hyung I'm so glad you didn't let that guy fuck you" Jeongin threw himself at Jisung. "I'm sorry for not showing you attention! Please forgive me!" Jeongin cried out. Jisung smiled. "I forgive you baby" Jisung giggled. "We also Are Sorry" Felix spoke, the others nodding. "Now please let me go shower and fix myself.

"Okay but I'm getting the first kiss after tha-" Seungmin was cut off by Jisung kissing him roughly. "Happy? Now you have lipstick all over too!" Jisung giggled. "I- I- I-" Seungmin was at lost of words. "Puppy are you alright?" Jisung smirked. "F- falling" Seungmin fell back, Hyunjin catching him.

9999999999999999999999999999999999999

lmao.

I made this today (4/1-23) so like it isn't in the "Os's I'm Working On" or whatever I named it?

I forgot to post this (7/1-23)