Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands

Ship: Stray Kids x Han Jisung
Type: Mpreg, mafia au, nsfw, fluff, mommy kink, femboy Jisung

Every since Jisung got birth to their first kid, everything has just been harder for him. He has move rooms to clean even though they do have butlers and maids, he still wants to help. He's been pregnant seven times and it hurts like hell to give birth. Jisung's husbands love Jisung so much that they'd die for him. If something has happened to him, they want to be the first ones to know about it.

Ages of the kids:
Bang Theo - 16 (he/him) (Chan's)
Yang Haeun - 15 (she/her) (Jeongin's)
Lee Jaxon - 14 (he/him (Felix's)
Lee Micha - 13 (she/her) (Minho's)
Hwang Kija - 11 (he/him) (Hyunjin's)
Kim Moon - 9 (she/her) (Seungmin's)
Seo Cho - 6 (she/her) (Changbin's)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cho came running to Jisung while crying. "Eomma! Eomma!" She cried. "Micha's not nice!" She cried loudly. "Awwe baby.." Jisung picked up Cho and held her against his hip.

"MICHA" he yelled. Micha came running to him and looked at him. "Hey eomma, what's up?" She smiled. "Cho said you weren't nice" Jisung said seriously. "Look eomma.. Me and Haeun we're in my room talking about girl stuff when Cho walked in! She was being annoying even when we told her nicely to leave! She didn't leave so I picked her up and carried her away!" Micha explained. "Okay honey, sorry for being rude, go have fun" Jisung smiled. "It's okay eomma, love you!" Micha ran upstairs.

"Cho.." Jisung carried down Cho. "I'm sorry eomma.." Cho looked down. "It's okay baby, just be honest next time" Jisung kissed the top of her hair. "Go play with Moon, I bet she's up in her room" he smiled. "Okay eomma!" Cho ran upstairs.

Jisung heard the front door open and his husbands walked inside laughing at something random.

"Welcome home" Jisung smiled. "Hey sexy" Felix winked, checking out Jisung who was wearing a pair of jeans and a crop top. "Aish, shut up Lix" Jisung blushed. Chan kissed the younger and Jisung of course kissed back. Changbin smacked Jisung's butt causing Jisung to gasp into Chan's mouth making the eldest smirk.

"APPAS HOME" Jisung yelled.

Loud footsteps we're heard and soon all kids we're hugging their fathers.

"Hey appa" Theo smiled as he hugged Chan. "I have an English test tomorrow" Theo told Chan and Felix. "Oh really?! You will 100% get an A" Felix smiled as he spoke in English. "Agreed" Theo said in English. He had gotten an Australian accent thanks to Chan and Felix, Jaxon had also gotten that accent.

"Yah! Appas! My friend was hitting on eomma earlier today!" Jaxon said loudly for everyone to hear. "Jaxon baby your friend was a few years older than you so he though he could get a chance" Jisung said, cupping his son's cheek. "I know eomma! He's stupid" Jaxon laughed, looking down at his short mother.

"Hi princess" Changbin hugged Cho. "APPAAAAA!!" She squealed happily.

Jisung smiled at his beautiful family. Minho hugged him and kissed him. Jisung was so happy.

"Eomma.." Kija suddenly said, he was looking down. "What's wrong baby?" Jisung cupped his cheeks. "Eomma I think I like a boy in my class!" Kija's cheeks flushed red and his face became very warm. Everyone was quiet. "Is he hot?" Jisung suddenly asked. "No! He's.. pretty" Kija smiled shyly. "Awwwe~ My little baby is in love!" Jisung giggled, hugging her son. "Eomma!" Kija whined. "I remember how I felt the first time I met your fathers" Jisung sighed happily. "How did you meet?" Micha asked. "Christopher baby, please take Moon and Cho to bed" Jisung smiled and Chan nodded.