Jilix ~ Freckles

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy fluff

SHORT OS!!

Jisung never liked when Felix had to cover up his freckles because of the "Korean beauty standards". Jisung loved Felix's freckles so much.
They have came out w their relationship btw!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jisung was pouting. He glared at Felix's makeup artist angrily. "He's sulking again" Hyunjin sighed, looking at Felix who was getting fixed by his makeup artist. Felix looked at Jisung and his heart almost exploded. "Oh my god" he blushed, he blushed so hard that you could even see it through the make-up.

"You're so adorable baby" Felix said, looking at Jisung. "No! Hmph!" Jisung looked away, his arms crossed. "Fucking hell" Felix bit his lip.

When he was done, he walked to Jisung, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hello there Mr. Pouting" Felix smiled as he spun Jisung around so he was facing him. "You're not my Lixie. You're Felix" Jisung huffed. "Baby come on" Felix rolled his eyes. "No Felix! My Lixie has freckles!" Jisung said angrily. "You know Park Jinyoung pd nim wants me to cover them up" said Felix, a bit sadly. "I know.. stupid JYP" Jisung whined, looking at Felix.

"Kiss?" Felix asked and Jisung nodded, kissing the taller. "See? You just cheated on Lixie" Felix smirked. "Shut up!" Jisung walked away. "Hey wait! Baby!" Felix yelled but Jisung hid behind Chan. He held Chan's hand and he felt the hard grip Chan had on his hand. "Come on!" Felix took Jisung's other hand and tried to walk away with him but Chan wouldn't let go, he was looking at his phone either way.

"Oi mate, let go" Felix said. Chan didn't bother. "Channie hyung~ let gooo of my hand!!" Jisung whined the last part. He then lifted Chan's shirt to show his abs and Chan looked at Jisung and let go of his hand. "Thank you Channie hyung" Jisung smiled and walked away hand-in-hand with Felix.

After the concert

They we're still on stage and Felix and Jisung we're flirting with each other without the mic as Chan held a speech.

"I'm going to kiss all over your handsome face when your makeup is off" Jisung said. "Oh really? Give me one kiss now first then" Felix smirked. Jisung giggled and kissed the freckled male, causing stays to freak out and scream louder.

"Thank you" Felix whispered in Jisung's ear.

After the concert

Felix was taking off his makeup with Jisung pouting with his arms crossed.

When all of his makeup finally was off, he looked at the boy. Jisung smiled big and his eyes we're shining as he now looked at the male. He jumped onto him, wrapping his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "LIXIE!!" He yelled happily. Felix blushed at the cute boy and chuckled, holding onto his little boyfriend.

Jisung started to kiss all over Felix's face, not forgetting to kiss his lips multiple times. "You're" Kiss. "So" another kiss. "Cute" last Kiss Jisung kissed.

"Yet You're cuter" Felix winked, making the elder blush. "Shut up Lixie" he rested his head on Felix's shoulder and kept hugging him tightly. The two hugged for a long while until they had to leave.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Short os that have been in my drafts for a while.