Seungsung ~ Cheating

Ship: Kim Seungmin x Han Jisung
Type: Angst??, fluff

Seungmin sees his boyfriend with another guy. The guy suddenly kissed Jisung and Seungmin runs away, not seeing the scene after. He breaks down on the way back home and when he enters the house he shares with his six members, he is quiet the whole rest of the day.

JISUNG ISN'T IN STRAYKIDS
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Seungmin smiled. He was going to meet up with Jisung, the love of his life.

As he was walking, he saw Jisung talking to another guy. They we're laughing. They suddenly went quiet and the guy kissed Jisung.

Seungmin turned around quickly and ran away from there.

He stopped about five minutes away from his house and realized what he just saw. Tears welled up in his eyes and he dropped on his knees. "Fuck.." he whispered as he broke down in tears. He walked home and stopped crying while still being heart broken.

He walked inside and didn't even greet his friends. He just walked into his room and slammed the door shut.

Minnie❤️:
I'm breaking up w you

After he wrote the message to Jisung he broke down in tears again. He heard his phone going off but he just threw it onto the floor, not caring about the spamming notifications.

He fell asleep and woke up by Chan shaking him awake. "Seungmin-ah it's dinner" he smiled.

Seungmin nodded and got out of his bed. He walked downstairs and didn't speak to anyone as they all started eating.

The doorbell rang and Minho went to open it.

Suddenly, a small figure walked into the dining hall and his eyes we're red. Seungmin stood up and looked at him. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Seungmin yelled, shocking his friends.

"You haven't answered my calls nor texts, Minnie!" Jisung yelled back. "Well guess why you fucking idiot!" Seungmin walked up to Jisung, staring down at him. "You disgust me, you fucking cheater" Seungmin spat. "what? Seungmin what are you talking a-" Jisung was cut off. "DON'T ACT ALL FUCKING INNOCENT! WHO WAS HE?! HUH? THE GUY WHO KISSED YOU?!" The younger suddenly yelled. "Hey what's going on?" Changbin asked. "NOTHING" Seungmin yelled.

"Listen Seungmin. He's my friend, okay? And when he kissed me I- I pushed him away and slapped him! I even walked away after! Please you have to believe me!" Jisung explained.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIVE YOU?! HUH?!" Seungmin shed a tear. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! AND ONLY YOU! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! I SWEAR! Gosh- Minnie.. please.. I love you so much. So much!" Jisung cried. "Yeah right" Seungmin scoffed. "Minnie- Please" Jisung tried hugging Seungmin. "Don't touch me" Seungmin walked away, up to his room. "I'm sorry for disturbing your dinner" Jisung bowed. "Wait!- did you actually cheat on Seungmin?" Felix asked. "No I didn't! I love him with my whole heart. I love him more than anything else, anyONE else! He's the love of my life" Jisung said.

"I.. believe you" Jeongin said. "Wait? Are we all going to just ignore the fact that Seungmin has a boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked. "Yes" Chan nodded. "Please- you gotta help me. I don't want to lose him! I'd do anything it takes for him to believe me!" Jisung whined.

"We will try but I don't know how.. you should go home before he comes back" Felix smiled. "Okay, thank you" Jisung bowed and left.

A few days later

Jisung have tried contacting Seungmin for days and days and hours and hours. He really doesn't want to lose him.

Finally, he shows up at their house again.

Jeongin opens the door and lets the elder inside.

Jisung walks to Seungmin's room and storms in, only to see Seungmin crying.

"Baby!" Jisung yelled as he closed the door behind him. "Get the fuck out! What're you doing here?!" Seungmin yelled angrily. "Please.. please don't leave me" Jisung begged. "I love you so much" Jisung started crying.

Seungmin realized just how much Jisung loves him. He's been contacting him none stop, he always checked up on him when they we're together, he always cooked food for him, always made dinner when he had to leave early in the morning from Jisung's house.

He always packed his things for him just so Seungmin didn't have to stress in the morning. He always put cute notes on his lunch boxes and breakfast boxes if he had to leave urgent. He always came to their concerts in Korea and sometimes even went to America, only to watch Seungmin. He had many stray kids albums and buys every single one until he gets all Seungmin photocards from that album. He has PuppyM and that's the only skzoo he has and wants. He decorated his skz light stick with PuppyM.

He even bought them matching couple rings.

"I'm sorry hyung" Seungmin hugged the shorter. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, cursed at you. I'm sorry I got mad and didn't believe you" Seungmin sobbed out.
"It's okay Minnie. I don't blame you, you know I love you, right?" Jisung hugged him back. "I know.. and I love you too" Seungmin smiled.

Jisung looked at the taller and stood on his tippy toes and kissed him. "Don't see that guy again" Seungmin said after they pulled away. "I won't, I promise" Jisung bit his lip. "You're so adorable Minnie" Jisung kissed him again.

33333333333333333333333333333333333

Omg super slay. No this one was really bad tbh, or that's just my opinion, I wrote it waaayyyy back