Seungsung ~ Minnie

Ship: Kim Seungmin x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, angst(?), mentions of suicide

Seungmin died and Jisung can't bring himself to forget about him. They were married. They were so happy together. Jisung loved Seungmin more than anything and anyone. Seungmin loved Jisung more than anyone else too, even more than himself and that was the problem. Seungmin didn't think he was enough for Jisung so he took his own life thinking Jisung would be happier without him but he soon realized he was wrong and they needed each other.

One day, a stray puppy runs up to Jisung and Jisung finds the puppy weirdly familiar. He names the dog "Minnie" and noticed how the dog always looked at the pictures of Seungmin and barked in a happy way. He always looked at pictures of Jisung and Seungmin together with his tail going crazy, swaying around fast and a lot.

That's when Jisung notices something about Minnie.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Oh my Seungmin.." Jisung sat in his bed, crying. "I miss you so much.." he held his wedding ring in his hands, his forehead against his hands while crying and praying.

He got up and started eating lunch before going out to meet a few friends.

He arrived at the park and saw Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin and Minho. Jisung walked up to them and smiled. They looked worriedly at him, seeing how red his eyes were and his tear stained checks and the sadness in his eyes. He was still wearing the promise ring, engagement ring and wedding ring from Seungmin.

They knew how broken Jisung is but they didn't want to talk about Seungmin, knowing how the subject affects Jisung.

"Are you doing well Jisung?" Minho asked, smiling softly. "Yes hyung, I'm doing good! How about you?" Jisung smiled. Minho nodded, "I'm alright, are you doing well after the funeral?" Minho then asked causing Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix to widen their eyes. Minho wasn't supposed to talk about that.

The way Jisung broke down and couldn't stop crying at the funeral. The way he couldn't even stand up. How he kept sobbing and couldn't even finish what he wanted to say because he couldn't speak clearly. The way Changbin and Chan had to hold Jisung up because he couldn't stand up.

"Ah.. yes. I'm embarrassed though" Jisung scratched the back of his head, ignoring how his eyes filled with tears. "Jisung.." Felix wiped away a tears from Jisung's cheek that fell down. "I- I'm sorry" Jisung chuckled. "Well! Let's go shall we?" Jisung linked arms with Hyunjin and they all nodded. Jisung rested his head against Hyunjin's shoulder as they walked.

A few hours later

The four had left and Jisung just sat peacefully in the park. Suddenly he felt something on his leg. He opened his eyes and looked down. A puppy. "Hey little one, where is your owner?" Jisung smiled. He didn't have a collar. Jisung knew he should take the puppy to the vet so he did.

The pup didn't belong to anyone, has no owner. Jisung decided to adopt him and named him 'Minnie' since he always called Seungmin pup and puppy.

He took Minnie home that night and gave him a bath, washing him. He even took a spare toothbrush and brushed his teeth since he had horrible breath.

"There pup! Wanna eat something?" Jisung asked and the pup barked. Jisung had bought dog food on the way home from the vet and fed it to Minnie, adding a few more good things.

After Minnie had eaten, Jisung smiled and pet him. They sat down on the couch and Minnie laid down on Jisung's lap and the two cuddled before going to the bed. Jisung changed into his pajamas and got into the bed. Minnie whined as he couldn't jump up due to the bed being too high up. "Oh baby! I'm so sorry!" Jisung took Minnie and lifted him onto the bed. Minnie laid down beside Jisung and Jisung moved his hand around the pup.

The two cuddled each other to sleep.

A few weeks later

Jisung noticed how happy Minnie looked when seeing pictures of Jisung and Seungmin together. And he always looked so happy whenever Jisung puts on his rings in the morning. And seeing pictures of Seungmin everywhere, Minnie looks so happy.

"You wanna know who that is?" Jisung asked. "That's appa. Eomma's husband. He's unfortunately with the angels now.. I love and miss him so much.." Jisung's bottom lip trembled and he started to cry. Minnie whined and moved his paws to Jisung's hands, trying to stop him from crying.

"Y- you remind me of him.. a lot" Jisung giggled. That made Minnie bark more, he waved his tail around and it was if he confirmed it.

Jisung's eyes widened. "S- Seungminnie?" Jisung asked and Minnie barked even more and happier. "Oh my puppy! I can't believe you're actually here!" Jisung hugged Minnie tightly.

555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Seungsung because they're one of my comfort ships