Jilix ~ Mistakes

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut/slight smut scene (not full smut scene), ex's, femboy Jisung, daddy kink, princess kink

Felix and Jisung broke up a few years ago. They we're both at a party and ended up becoming drunk and both of them cheated that night, that's how they broke up.
Now when the two are 23, they're both drunk in a club and then see each other after 3 years, they knew they still loved the other, they needed each other.

Side ships:
2chan
Hyunho

None of their friends know about their past relationship!!
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung whined as Minho pulled on his arm. "Come on babe, please?" Minho begged. "No! And stop calling me that jerk!" Jisung rolled his eyes.

Minho was trying to get Jisung to come with him to the club even though Jisung had said no multiple times.

"Jisungie please you need someone to fuck your virgin hole!" Minho smirked. "Excuse you? I'm far from virgin for your information" Jisung crossed his arms. Minho chuckled before rolling his eyes, "Come on then, or are you scared?" He teased. "I am not! Ugh! Fine! Then stop calling me babe and stuff, got it?!" Jisung glared at the elder. "Fine cutie" Minho winked before walking out of Jisung's apartment. "Ugh" Jisung sighed.

W Felix

Felix looked at his friends, "No" he shook his head. "What did you mean no?! YES!" Hyunjin whined. "I'm not going to a fucking club" Felix stood up. "Come on Lix! You've never been to a club with us! Be a little fun!!" Changbin whined. "Baby he won't do it, he's a pussy" Chan smirked. That made Felix's eye twitch. Being called a pussy is one of the things Felix absolutely hate.

"You fucking cunt!" He stood up. "What?" Chan scoffed. "I'm not a pussy!" Felix glared. "Oh yeah? Then come with us to the club" Chan crossed his arms. "You!— Fine" Felix stomped upstairs to his room.

"See? That's how you do it" Chan smirked at his boyfriend. "You looked so sexy doing that" Changbin smirked back. "Prove it" Chan connected their lips. "Ahem" Hyunjin coughed. They looked at the taller before rolling their eyes and walking upstairs.

Later that night

Jisung was wearing a tight red dress with red fishnet thigh highs. He was also wearing red lipstick.

Minho texted him that they're there and Jisung smiled before walking out, locking the front door before walking towards Minho's car.

He sat beside Seungmin who was sitting in the backseat with him. Minho was driving and Jeongin was sitting shotgun.

"Holy shit hyung.. I could fuck you right here" Jeongin said, throwing out his thoughts as Jisung closed the car door and put on his seatbelt.

"I know right! Too bad I have a boyfriend" Minho chuckled. "Hey sweetie" Jisung smiled at Seungmin. "Hey hyungie" Seungmin smiled back before putting his hand on Jisung's thigh. Jisung interlocked their fingers as they drove to the club.

They parked the car before walking into the line.

A while later

They we're finally inside the club. Loud music and people screaming and talking filled the club. People we're dancing and making out, it was dark and only a few bright and colorful lights went around the place.

Jisung quickly started to drink, not wasting anytime.

W Felix

Felix sat on a couch with his friends and Hyunjin's boyfriend. He was already starting to get drunk, he didn't catch all his friends said due to not being able to pay attention.