Jilix ~ ASMR

I love Jilix 🫡

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff

Felix find out that Jisung listens to his asmr everytime he goes to sleep. (SHORT OS!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person pov
Jisung and Felix we're eating alone at the dinner table, the others had already eaten. "Are you tired?" Felix asked his smaller boyfriend. "Mhm.. A little bit I guess" Jisung shrugged. "Alright, we can go to sleep after we've eaten if ya want to?" Felix smiled.

Jisung smiled back at him and nodded, "Yes, thank you Lixie, I love you" Jisung moved forward and their lips touched. They pulled away while looking into each other's eyes. "I love you too Sungie" Felix blushed slightly and so did Jisung. "AHEM" Changbin said as he stood in front of them. "Oh Hyung, what's wrong?" Jisung asked. "We're going to watch a movie, are y'all watching with us?" Changbin asked. Felix shook his head no, "No we'll just head to sleep", Changbin nodded and walked away.

After eating

Jisung and Felix stood in the shower together. "Felix" Jisung looked up at Felix. "Yes baby?" Felix smiled. "Kiss" Jisung blushed. Felix laughed and kissed Jisung with love. Jisung smiled into the kiss and they soon pulled away. "Wah!" Jisung almost fell but Felix caught him. "Be careful baby" Felix laughed. "Felix it wasn't funny!!" Jisung whined. "Sure~" the younger teased.

After showering

Jisung put on a pair of basketball shorts and Felix's hoodie. Felix just put on sweatpants.

"Where's your shirt?" Jisung asked. "Why? You want me to put on a shirt?" Felix asked. "N- no that's not- No!" Jisung blushed. "Oh? So you wanna see me without it?" Felix teased the older. "Lixie I swear to god-" Jisung rolled his eyes. "I'm kidding baby!" Felix laughed. "Sure you are" Jisung laughed as well. "I'm just gonna go say goodnight to the others and go to the bathroom, I'll be right back oke? I love youuu!!" Felix smiled at Jisung. "Okay, I love you too" Jisung smiled back. When Felix left, Jisung took out his phone and his AirPods.

He put on ASMR, it was a video of Felix's ASMR Compilation. He put his AirPods on and forgot to put his phone under his pillow since he's embarrassed to show Felix that he falls asleep to his voice every night/nap he takes. "Jisu-" Felix said as he walked into their shared bedroom.

He closed the door after walking inside and noticed Jisung's phone on the bed. "Mhm? What's this?" He whispered and saw what video was playing. He then saw the AirPods in Jisung's ear and he quickly blushed A LOT. He was really red and was covering his face. The thought of Jisung falling asleep to HIS voice gave him butterflies and made him to crazy. "I love him" Felix whispered again. "Felix.." Jisung mumbled and smiled softly. Felix was having a full on gay panic now. He rushed out the room and to the living room while still blushing and freaking out. "HYUNGS" he yelled, Seungmin and Jeongin we're already asleep.

"What's wrong Felix?! And why're you so red?" Chan asked worriedly. "I THINK I'M HAVING A GAY PANIC, HE- HE LISTENS TO MY ASMR! WHAT IF HE DOES THAT EVERY NIGHT WHEN HE FALLS ASLEEP?!" Felix yelled, though the others who we're asleep couldn't hear. "Wait you didn't know? He listens to your asmr every night and also every nap he takes" Minho said. "WHAT?" Hyunjin, Chan, Changbin and Felix said at the same time. "You guys didn't know? Huh. I guess he only told me" Minho shrugged. "GOSH I LOVE HIM TO MUCH" Felix started crying for no reason. "Oh my god why are you crying?!" Changbin yelled and started laughing with Hyunjin and Minho.

"Jisungie is just so cute" Felix wiped away his tears but more and more just came. "And you're supposed to be the dom and you're crying right now? Wow eh okay" Hyunjin laughed even more at Minho's comment.

Felix walked back to his and Jisung's room while still crying. He entered the room and sat on the bed and looked at Jisung. "So cute" he said and cried more. Jisung woke up and took out his AirPods and hugged Felix. "Baby why are you crying?" Jisung asked worriedly. "Because you're so cute" Felix said back. Jisung got confused and giggled, "You're crying because I'm cute?" He asked. "Yes! You listen to my ASMR whenever you sleep or take a nap!" Felix cried. "Baby.." Jisung held onto Felix tightly. They kissed and then laid down together.

"Let's just sleep okay?" The older said to which the younger nodded to. Jisung took away his phone and AirPods and put them on the desk. Felix hugged Jisung's body as he laid further down. He snuggled his face into Jisung's chest and kissed his stomach and chest. Jisung kissed Felix's head and they then drifted away to sleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Jilix is truly my favorite skz skip tbh.