Jilix ~ Everything hurts

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Angst, slight suicidal thoughts

Felix and Jisung broke up, they broke up because Felix's family is a famous and high family, they're friends with the royal family so Felix being gay wouldn't be a good thing for their family.
They go to a school where the prince and princess also goes to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix sighed. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes teary and the dark circles under them.
"Fuck this life" he whispered to himself. "ARGH" Felix yelled loudly and kicked his desk. "FUCKING FAMILY" he took out his phone and dialed his mother's number.

"Hey sweetie, I'm so glad you called-" Mrs. Lee was cut off. "You've fucking ruined my life! I don't care about the royal family! Just leave me out of it!" Felix hung up.

He walked out of his dorm and slammed the door shut after himself. He walked to Jisung's dorm and knocked hard on the door. "Who is it?" Jisung yelled. Felix didn't answer. Jisung opened the door and saw Felix. "Jisung- please- please listen to me-" Jisung shut the door on Felix's face.

Felix walked back to his dorm and threw his phone onto the ground. "Disgusting" he whispered.

The next day

Felix sat down beside Jisung in class. "Jisung please.." Felix whispered. "Fuck off Felix" Jisung whispered back. Ouch. That hurt. Felix looked at his paper and saw a tear fall down on it. He quickly wiped his eyes and kept working.

Later that day

Felix talked with his friend Nayeon. "I don't know what to do" he hugged her tightly. "Shhh.. it's gonna be okay" Nayeon whispered. "No! No it won't be okay!" Felix yelled, pushing her away. "He hates me, okay?" Nayeon felt sorry for Felix. "It hurts.. everything hurts!" Felix cried. "I feel like I'm going to die" he sat down on the floor with his back against his bed. "Take deep breaths Felix" Nayeon smiled softly. She was such a mother figure for Felix.

Soon, Yeji entered the room and gasped a little when she saw Felix crying. Yeji, the princess. Her brother was Hyunjin, the prince.

"It hurts, so much" Felix cried out loudly after Yeji shut the door. "Please make it stop" he yelled. "Felix.." Yeji whispered. "NO! NO I LOVE HIM, OKAY?!" Felix stood up. "You don't understand. I'll die if he doesn't come back, okay?! I can't live without him" he yelled. "Calm down Felix, please" Yeji reached out and hugged the freckled male.

The next day

Felix's eyes filled with tears. Jisung stood there, kissing with the "famous" Bang Chan, the football captain. They we're giggling and laughing while kissing. Chan's hand sneaking down and grabbing Jisung's butt.

The sight hurt Felix. "I feel like I'm dying" Felix whispered to Yeji. "Please.. Tell me I'm dreaming.. because this is a nightmare" he said before walking away to his dorm. He didn't listen to Nayeon and Yeji yelling for him. He just wanted to be with himself.

"Fuck.. Fuck everything" he whispered as he locked his door. "FUCK EVERYONE" he yelled. "Just kill me already.." Felix got on his knees and cried.

Two days later

The day before was a calm day. Felix stayed in his room the whole day.

Felix heard a knock on his door and sighed. He opened his door and was met by a pair of lips. Jisung.

Felix closed his door and locked it. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled at Jisung. "I'm sorry." Jisung said. "Felix I- I- I love you" Jisung stuttered, eyes filling with tears. "Why did you kiss Chan?" Felix looked at the floor as his eyes watered. "I thought I'd forget about you.. I didn't" Jisung walked closer to Felix. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" Felix met Jisung's eyes.

"But I can't" he continued. "I'm sorry.." he looked away again. "Are you serious? Is that why you wanted me to forgive you? For you to just throw me away again?!" Jisung yelled. "Fuck you, Lee Felix. Fuck you" Jisung left. "Wait no Jisung!" Felix yelled. He ran after Jisung and turned him around harshly, kissing him.

They looked into each other's eyes and Felix smiled. Jisung slapped him and walked away. Felix walked back to his dorm.

He locked his door and slid down the wall, putting his hand on his cheek as tears fell. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" He asked himself.

For rest of the week Felix felt empty. He didn't talk nor hang out with anyone. He locked himself in his room and it kept going for 2 more weeks until his friends had enough.

"Felix! Open this damn door!" Yeji yelled. Felix opened it. His eyes puffy and red and tears in them. He was wearing the ring that he had matching with Jisung.

Nayeon and Yeji hugged him tightly. "Felix what happened?" Nayeon asked after they closed the door. "I told Jisung that we couldn't be together after he told me that he loved me" Felix sniffed. "God why am I so stupid?!" He sobbed out. "Oh Felix.. Jisung has been asking about you nonestop. He cares. He's worried about you.. please go to him" Yeji smiled softly. Felix stood up, rushing out of the door, knocking violently on Jisung's dorm.

Jisung opened the door and Felix looked into his eyes. "I love you" he said before smashing his lips on top of the elder's. Jisung smiled into the kiss and after they pulled away he hugged the younger. He then cupped Felix's cheeks and wiped away his tears. "Don't cry baby. I love you too" Jisung giggled. "Please be my boyfriend again" Felix's lips trembled. "Of course" Jisung nodded and wrapped his arms around Felix's neck. Felix wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist, he then squeezed his ass and said "that's because Chan did the same". Jisung giggled and smiled.

Now they we're happy, together.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hihi my precious Jilix <3
Double update!!