Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE

Ship: Lee Minho, Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, ass eating, cum eating, cock sucking, degrading kink, rough smut?, fluff, femboy Jisung

JISUNG ISN'T IT STRAY KIDS!!

Danceracha of stray kids recently made a song called "TASTE" and fans are dying to know what it's about, they say it's about "The taste of love" but what does that really mean?
Well they wouldn't expect TASTE to be about fucking their boyfriend, no one thought about that.

DANCERACHA AND JISUNG HAVEN'T CAME OUT WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!

Hyunjin is 185cm
Minho is 183cm
Felix is 182cm
Jisung is 169cm
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung looked at his TV inside his huge penthouse that he owns with Danceracha, he was laying in their bed while watching. He looked at their performance of TASTE and he was about to go insane, they looked so hot. And when he saw Hyunjin grab his member through his pants he went crazy and started squealing.

"They're so fucking hot.." Jisung felt himself get hard. He was wearing a pair of black lace panties and a black short skirt over it. He was wearing a black crop top to it.

He slowly lifted his skirt, shutting down the tv first. He threw his panties away and sat on all fours on the bed. He entered two fingers into his bottom, moaning loudly.

"Ah~ Fuck.." He bit his lip, slowly thrusting his fingers inside of him. His fingers we're too small to reach his prostate which made him pout. "Ah~ Fuck!" He moaned loudly as he thrusted his fingers faster. "Oh my god.." he panted, fucking himself faster and harder. "I'm gonna cum! Please.. fuck!" He was about to cum.

"Cum then baby" he heard Felix's voice. He looked back and saw the three of his boyfriends walking towards the bed. Jisung blushed and did as Felix told him, he thrusted his fingers one last time before cumming on the bed with a loud moan.

He then sat down and looked at his boyfriends. "What got you so horny baby?" Minho asked. "Mhm.. was watching taste performance.." Jisung blushed even more, looking away. "Really?" Hyunjin grabbed his jaw, making Jisung look at them. Jisung nodded. "Y- you we're h- hard on stage.." Jisung said, looking deep into Hyunjin's eyes.

"Well I think we all know what we're thinking about when performing taste" Hyunjin smirked. "You on your knees and you riding us" Minho smirked too. "I-" Jisung was cut off. "Haven't we told you? We made taste at the thought of you princess" Felix smiled. "T- taste is for m- me?" Jisung's eyes widened. "Yeah, you are your sweet ass" Minho licked his lips. "Get off the bed baby" Hyunjin let go of Jisung's jaw.

Jisung stood up, looking at the three tall men. "Turn around and bend over the bed" Felix smirked. Jisung did so, a little embarrassed.

The three men groaned. "You're such a fucking slut Jisungie" Minho said, slapping Jisung's butt, leaving a red mark. Hyunjin ripped Jisung's shirt, throwing it away. Felix ripped Jisung's skirt, also throwing it away before the other three also got naked.

They became hard at the sight of Jisung finger fucking himself and just looking at him made them even harder.

They told Jisung to get on the bed, on his back.

"Welcome home Babies~" Jisung smiled as his boyfriends climbed onto the bed. "I wasn't expecting this to happen when you guys came home.." Jisung bit his lip. "But I'm not complaining, never in my life" he smirked.

Felix got between Jisung's legs, kissing his thighs as he laid them over his shoulders. He sat up and lifted Jisung's lower body. He started kissing his hole before entering his tongue inside the elder. Minho and Hyunjin started to jerk off at the pretty sight.

"Ah~" Jisung moaned, intertwining his fingers in Felix's black hair. "Fuck Lix!" Jisung gasped as Felix thrusted his tongue in and out of Jisung's tight hole. Felix smirked and went faster with his tongue. "Oh sh- shit!" Jisung whined, tears coming out of his eyes. Felix felt him himself become close at the sight. "K- keep going" Jisung's eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Jisung soon came on his stomach and Felix came on the sheets. He put Jisung down with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm going in now, is that alright sweetheart?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded. "Please.." he whimpered as two cocks we're beside his face. As Minho poured lube on his member and Jisung's hole, starting to insert his dick, Jisung started to jerk off Felix and Hyunjin, taking turns on sucking on their cocks.

"Fuck.." Minho groaned at the tightness. Hyunjin and Felix played with one of Jisung's nipples. "Ah!" Jisung moaned loudly, his pornographic moans being music to his boyfriends ears.

Minho started to thrust inside Jisung, his cock being visible in Jisung's stomach. "Fuck! Oh!" Jisung's eyes crossed as he kept jerking off Hyunjin and Felix. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes~" Jisung came back to his senses and kept sucking off the two other. "You feel so fucking good baby" Minho groaned.

Hyunjin and Felix both had their heads thrown back, moaning at Jisung's hands and mouth. "Fuck.. what a slut you are" Hyunjin smirked, looking down at Jisung. "A fucking whore" Felix looked down at Jisung too. "M' wanna c- cum!" Jisung moaned. "Go ahead baby~" Minho moaned. Jisung came on his stomach. Felix and Hyunjin said that they we're near release so Jisung opened his mouth wide and told them to cum in his mouth.

They jerked themselves off before cumming into Jisung's mouth. "Oh fuck~" Felix moaned. "Shit~" Hyunjin sighed in relief. Jisung swallowed all their cum as Minho came inside Jisung.

"On your stomach baby" Hyunjin said, Jisung knew Hyunjin's favorite position so he got on his stomach with his ass in the air, Felix and Minho sitting in front of him. Felix started making out with Jisung as Jisung jerked off Minho.

Hyunjin inserted his cock into Jisung. Jisung moaned loudly into Felix's mouth. Hyunjin slapped Jisung's butt multiple times as he thrusted into Jisung. "Fuck~" Jisung breathed heavily. He gripped onto the sheets as Hyunjin went faster, deeper and harder.

Jisung arched his back even more as Hyunjin hit his prostate. He moaned loudly and made eye contact with Felix. "Your a fucking slut" Hyunjin groaned, slapping Jisung's butt again. Jisung sucked on Minho's tip causing Minho to throw his head back. "Mhm~" Jisung moaned as he went deeper on Minho's cock. "You fucking whore" Felix laughed.

Jisung felt close, he knew he was. Minho came into Jisung's throat, Jisung swallowing it all. Soon Jisung came onto the sheets and Hyunjin came deep inside him.

Jisung panted as he fell onto the bed. "That was amazing" Minho smiled. Jisung only nodded.

The three took Jisung to the shower and they showered with him, taking the cum out of him. They washed his hair and body. After that, Minho and Hyunjin changed the sheets as Felix gave Jisung a glass of milk and brownies. The four sat in the bed, cuddling while watching a show on the TV together.

????????????????????????????????????????????

Okay so I want to do a dom bottom mommy Jisung x sub top puppy skz member but idk who to chose as the top, who do y'all want?

Please think of any1 else except Jeongin 😭🙏