Minsung ~ You.

Ship: Lee Minho x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy fluff

Short os!!

Minho have rejected all kinds of affection for years, he's never enjoyed physical touch from anyone, not even his parents. But when a certain squirrel looking male comes into his life who's love language is physical touch, Minho can't help but feel a weird feeling in his body and heart, one hug from Jisung and he can't help but want another one and another one and so on..

Ages: Han - 19, Memo - 21.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Minho walked around with his headphones on, walking with his friends too but he couldn't care less about what they were walking about.

Suddenly a short and cute male walked up to them, he saw how Chan and Changbin started to talk with him and pinch his cheeks. They probably knew him.

Minho just stared at him, he was absolutely adorable and so.. beautiful. Hyunjin nudged his arm and Minho took off his headphones and paused his music. "I'm Jisung, Han Jisung" the short male put out his hand for Minho to shake.

The others thought that Minho wouldn't shake it since he never does, never ever. He hates it, just the slightest of touch makes him uncomfortable.

But, to their surprise, Minho stuck his hand out and shook Jisung's. His friend's eyes widened. "Lee Minho" Minho smiled softly. "Hi Minho! What're you listening to?" Jisung walked beside the taller as they started walking again.

A few weeks later

Minho and Jisung has gotten much closer, their friends are honestly surprised that Minho is that talkative with Jisung since he's never like that with them.

Then one day, something that their friends never thought would ever happen, happened.

They were all walking and suddenly they arrived at Jisung's house since it was on the way to the café the others were going to. Jisung said goodbye before looking at Minho with a big smile.

"Bye Min! Don't forget to text me!" Jisung then hugged Minho for the first time. None of their friends had ever hugged Minho because he was always quick to move away.

Minho froze. He froze before he wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist, hugging him, very tightly.

A month later

Hugs, hugs from Jisung, that's Minho's favorite thing in the world. He's been hugging the smaller non-stop since their first hug. "Min~" Jisung called out as he entered Minho's dorm, closing the door behind him. "Sungie?" Minho asked. "Mhm!" Jisung ran up to Minho and jumped onto him, wrapping his small legs around Minho's waist and arms around his neck. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung.

They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Jisung attached their lips. Minho to his own surprise kissed the younger back. They wanted this kiss, both of them.

They pulled away and hugged again. "Min.. I wanna be your boyfriend" Jisung spoke. "Well then now you are my boyfriend" Minho smiled. Jisung blushed, hard. "Wan' cuddle Min.." Jisung mumbled. Minho walked to his bed and laid down, making Jisung laid on top of him.

Jisung laid comfortably on Minho's chest. "Min I want a kiss.." Jisung looked up at the elder. Minho blushed and kissed the younger.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This was cute wtf

Thank you @Haniya142 for texting w me while I was writing this, love you.