Chansung ~ My pup

Ship: Bang Christopher Chan x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, mommy kink, praise kink, nsfw, femboy Jisung, puppy kink, hybrid puppy Chan

SUPER SUPER SHORT

Jisung loves his little puppy Chan, he might be a hybrid but he's the love of Jisung's life. Jisung of course fell for Chan as a human before he even knew he was a hybrid and now their relationship is as healthy as ever and they really love each other. Jisung is a rich model and singer while Chan is his little puppy and husband.
88888888888888888888888888888888888

How Chan looks like as a puppy:

Jisung still after all these years with Chan doesn't understand how he can turn from a cute puppy to a tall muscular man, it just doesn't make sense

Jisung patted Chan's stomach as he laid on Jisung's lap. "Want a treat?" Jisung asked, smiling. Chan stood on all four and barked. "Yeah? Chrissy want a treat?" Jisung said in a baby voice. Chan kept barking. Jisung stood up and held Chan in his hands as he walked to the kitchen.

"What kinda treat does my baby want?" Jisung asked. Chan touched his paw on Jisung's chest. "You want mama?" Jisung blushed. Chan barked. "Yeah? Puppy wants mama?" Jisung kissed Chan before putting him on the floor. He started walking upstairs and then heard a groan behind him. "Welcome back pup" he turned around and saw that Chan was shirtless. "Sorry I didn't have time to change yesterday" Chan stretched his arms. "I don't mind baby, now.. ready for your treat?" Jisung unbuttoned his pants and slowly slid them off and bending down over the bed.

The next day

"CHRISTOPHER" Jisung yelled, looking around for the small pup. He heard small footsteps running towards him and he turned around and saw his puppy! "Chrissy!! Awe you look so adorable for mama, so so cute" Jisung crouched down to the floor and kissed all over Chan.

"Let's get dressed yeah? You wanna turn to big Chrissy?" Jisung asked. Chan barked and Jisung nodded, walking upstairs. He heard in the stairs how Chan sighed and he giggled. They took a shower together before getting dressed. Jisung wore a red and long, pretty and sparkly dress. Chan wore a simple suit and Jisung helped him with his tie. "There big guy, now you look as perfect as always" Jisung gave him a peck on the lips before walking downstairs in his heels. "I love you Jisung" Chan took Jisung's wrist and smiled.

"I love you too Channie" Jisung smiled. "Mommy can I drive?" Chan then asked. "Of course but drive safely, you want to be good pup for mommy right?" Jisung scrathced under Chan's chin. "Yes mommy" Chan nodded quickly.

They got in the car and started driving. When they arrived at the party, Jisung praised the puppy hybrid for driving safely which Chan loved.

A few weeks later

Jisung kissed puppy Chan, letting Chan lick all over his face before putting his tongue in Jisung's mouth. Jisung moved his face, "No tongue in my mouth for pup Chrissy, only big Christopher" Jisung said, scolding Chan who already knew the information. Chan whined and then walked away, coming back as a human. "Now?" He asked. "Of course puppy, come give mommy a kiss" Jisung smiled. Chan sat down on the couch and put Jisung on his lap, kissing his pretty lips.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This was really short but I found it cute?