Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction

Ship; Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Slight smut, daddy kink, pussy eating, boypussy Jisung, femboy Jisung, mentions of blood

Felix is the hottest guy in JYP college, everyone either wants to be him or be with him. He always gets in trouble or in fights, he always talks back to teachers and people find all of that hot for some reason.
Though Felix's heart belongs to someone else, Han Jisung the kind and pretty boy that everyone wants to be friends with.
88888888888888888888888888888888888

"D- Daddy fuck~" Jisung moaned as Felix thrusted hard into him for the second time this day already. It was after lunch and before breakfast Felix had fucked Jisung too.

He just simply can't control himself around him.

"You feel so good baby" Felix moaned, cumming inside of Jisung's cunt. "Fuck.. You're so beautiful princess" Felix panted as Jisung started to squirt. Felix smirked and rubbed his clit harder causing him to squirt even more. "Ah!" Jisung held onto Felix's wrist, his legs shaking.

A while later

Felix was looking at his teacher, he had come late to class because he showered too long with Jisung and then cuddled him and didn't want to let go.

"Lee Felix sit down and shut your mouth!" Mrs. Park yelled. "You shut up bitch! You can sit down and shut your mouth! You're nothing but an old bitch anyway!" Felix yelled back. The whole class gasped. "Lee Felix get out of my classroom right now!" Mrs. Park's face was red with anger. "Whatever bitch" Felix rolled his eyes and walked out, walking to his boyfriend who was in the library.

"Felix oppa!" Wonyoung walked up to him. "Get the fuck away from me, I'm trying to get to my boyfriend so I can fuck him again" Felix said, rolling his eyes. "You can fuck me?~" Wonyoung winked. "Yeah I'd rather die" Felix scoffed and walked into the library, looking for Jisung.

He was looking uncomfortable as another male was talking to him, he was being close up to his face. Felix glared and walked up to the two.

"Hey baby" he smiled at Jisung before glaring at the other male who gulped. "Sup d- dude!"
The male stuttered. "Get the fuck away form Jisung" "yes sir" the male walked away quickly.

"Hey princess, wanna fuck?" Felix smirked. "Why aren't you in class Lee Felix?" Jisung asked sighing. "Well Lee Jisung, because Mrs. Park was being an old bitch like always!" Felix sat down beside Jisung. "Lixie you can't always call people bad names, that's bad, okay?" Jisung turned his chair to face Felix. "I know.. but they're annoying" Felix sighed.

"That's no reason for it and to answer your question, no I have to study, I will not have sex with you for the third time this day" Jisung looked deep into Felix's eyes. "Fine then I'll go jerk off alone in my dorm.. the door will be unlocked" Felix winked and stood up.

Jisung sighed and chuckled, going back to his work.

10 minutes later

Felix sat on his bed, jerking off like he said he'd do. His eyes we're closed and his head thrown back. He was imagining him fucking Jisung. A beautiful thought for him.

He didn't even hear the door open and before he knew it, a pair of lips we're attached to his tip. "Oh fuck~" Felix let out a shaky moan, he knew those lips all too well. He looked down and made eye contact with Jisung. "You're so fucking pretty Baby" Felix moaned.

A while later

The two laid on Felix's bed, Jisung sucking Felix off and Felix eating out Jisung.

Felix started to play with Jisung clit and Jisung moaned loudly, his legs began to shake as he gripped onto Felix's arm. "Oh fuck! D- daddy don't stop! Sh- shit!" Jisung's eyes crossed. "Oh my god! Yes yes yes!" Jisung cried out in pleasure as he started to squirt all over Felix. "Fuck princess" Felix scoffed as Jisung panted.