Jeongsung ~ Maknae

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, sir kink

SHORT OS!!

JISUNG ISN'T IN SKZ!!

Stray Kids's maknae announces being in a relationship for stays which is a shock for his members too because they didn't know this! Only JYP knew.
Now they want to meet whoever stole their maknae's heart.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Yang Jeongin" his members stormed into his room. "Yeah, love you too hyungie. Okay, bye" Jeongin smiled and put away his phone.

"Who was that?" Minho squinted his eyes. "You guys saw Twitter?" Jeongin asked and they all nodded. "Picture?" Chan asked.

Jeongin sighed and showed them a picture of his boyfriend:

"Fuck he's hot" Hyunjin gasped. "He's cute" Felix shrugged, "I know" Jeongin smiled.

"He's coming over tomorrow, to meet you guys. My family has already met him but I wanted him to meet my other family, you guys" Jeongin smiled. "Awwe maknae!" Changbin hugged Jeongin. "I hope he's nice" Seungmin spoke. "He is, trust me" Jeongin patted Seungmin's shoulder.

The next day

"Hyungie loves sir so much" Jisung said, going back to the make out with Jeongin. He was sitting in Jeongin's dorm on his lap while making out with the younger, hickeys on his neck that Jeongin had made himself.

"Sir loves hyungie too" Jeongin smirked into the kiss and again let his tongue slide into the elder's mouth. His large and beautiful hands that Jisung loves so much we're plastered on Jisung's bottom.

Suddenly the door opened and the couple looked at the men who looked at them too. Jeongin saw his hyungs and quickly moved his hands to Jisung's waist instead. "DON'T TRY! WE SAW THAT!" Felix laughed.

They all walked in and Jisung was going to get off of Jeongin's lap but Jeongin wouldn't let him. "Don't be rude, he's older than you Felix hyung" Jeongin glared. "WHAT! Is he like.. super old?.." Seungmin asked. "What no? He's a day older than Felix hyung so younger than the others" Jeongin kissed Jisung's cheek. Jisung then stood up and bowed. "It's nice to finally meet you guys" he smiled. "You are beautiful" Minho spoke. "Thank you Lee Know- Ah! Minho hyung" Jisung got embarrassed. He was used to calling them by their stage names. "Ah no worries, we understand! Have you been a stay for long?" Minho asked.

"N- no.. ever since I met Jeongin he told me all about it. So maybe only about 5 years" Jisung shrugged. "But that's how long we've been stray kids" Changbin's jaw dropped. "YOU HAVE HAD A BOYFRIEND FOR THIS LONG AND NEVER TOLD US?!" Hyunjin yelled. "Well I just didn't want stays to know so I didn't tell you guys either, I know it was wrong and I'm sorry" Jeongin kept his head low. "Aish it's okay maknae!" Minho smiled and they all agreed.

"So have you guys done the dirty yet?" Felix had a smudge look on his face. "That's private hyung" Jeongin looked up at Felix, his face a bit red. "So yes?" Seungmin smirked. Jisung nodded to reassure. "I like this guy!" Changbin laughed, pointing at Jisung.

"So I.N, how did it feel? Did it hurt? I have never bottomed before so how did it feel?" Hyunjin asked. "What? WHA- NO HYUNG! I don't bottom! Absolutely not!" Jeongin stood up and yelled. "Hm" Chan looked Jisung up and down. "Yeah he looks like a bottom" he said, pointing at Jisung. Jisung didn't know if he should feel offended or not.

"This is not how I thought my first meeting with stray kids was going to be" he laughed a little. "Can you guys please leave us alone?" Jeongin asked, sighing. "Sure but door will stay open" Minho squinted his eyes.

"I don't mind having sex with the door open" Jeongin stuck out his tongue. "Please don't" Felix said worriedly. They all walked out, leaving the door open for Jeongin and Jisung.

Jeongin went and closed the door, locking it too, just so him and Jisung could finally have their alone time.

"I've missed your big cock so much sir~" Jisung bit his lip. "NAAAAUUURRR" Felix screamed from the other side of the door, covering his ears.

A few months later

Stray Kids were going on the red carpet and Jeongin wanted Jisung with him which he was allowed to have.

Jeongin's outfit:

Jisung's outfit:

Jeongin held tightly onto Jisung's waist as they walked out of the limousine, paparazzi everywhere

Jeongin held tightly onto Jisung's waist as they walked out of the limousine, paparazzi everywhere. He kissed Jisung and smiled at him before they started walking with Jeongin's members.

They then had people all over them, asking questions, especially for Jeongin and Jisung.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

your mom