Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, jisung in a dress
Short os.

Felix and Jisung have always been best friends, best friends who are in love. Everyone could tell that they were in love. The way Jisung got jealous as soon as Felix started dating someone and the way Felix got jealous as soon as Jisung started dating someone too. Now here they stand, both single, wanting each other.

66666666666666666666666666666666666666666

It was warm even though the sun was setting. The sound of waves filled their ears, the sand between their toes felt nice in that moment. Jisung wore a thin white dress with a bunch of pretty flowers on it, his shoes were in the car. Felix wore a white button up shirt and black pants to it. His blonde hair and his many freckles looked so pretty in the sunset, at least that's what Jisung always thought.

The two best friends looked at each other and both blushed, sure they might be 19 but they're acting like shy middle schoolers.

"You're pretty.." Felix said, smiling. Jisung blushed even more. "You're very handsome Lix.." Jisung smiled back. "Come on, roll up your pants!" He said and ran towards the ocean. Felix rolled up his pants and ran after the beautiful brunette. Jisung grabbed Felix's hand and ran further away from everything else, running away with the brightest smile in the world. Felix just looked at the boy with sparkling eyes and a wide smile.

Suddenly Jisung stopped, causing Felix to almost bump into him. The sun was almost gone. Jisung turned to face Felix, still holding onto his hand. "It's beautiful, don't you think?" He asked and Felix looked at the sunset. "Yeah.. But I've already got a beautiful boy in front of me which is much better.." Felix said which made himself blush. Jisung blushed a lot and he soon met Felix's eyes again.

"Can I kiss you, Jisung?" Felix asked, feeling the wind starting to get cooler. "Yes Felix" Jisung nodded and Felix slowly leaned in. Their eye met again before shutting as their lips touched for the first time. Jisung moved his hands to cup Felix's cheeks and Felix hugged Jisung's waist tightly. They soon broke the kiss and just looked into each other's eyes which were full with love. "I love you so much Han Jisung" Felix smiled brightly. "I love you so much too Lee Felix" Jisung smiled back, kissing the taller male once again.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

That was adorable ㅠㅠ

BTW I DID THIS A WHILE AGO WND I THINK I FORGOT TO SHOW YALL:

(I would switch 8 and 10 tho..)