Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy

Ship: Stray Kids x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, nsfw, smut, mommy kink, kitty kink, puppy kink, blow job

(I WROTE THIS WAY BEFORE MAXIDENT BUT NEVER ACTUALLT FINISHED IT, NOW I FINISHED IT AND MAXIDENT IS OUT, DON'T GET CONFUSED!!)

Stray Kids. The K-pop group that is almost as famous as BTS by now. They look so innocent, so pure and cute and even adorable. If anyone would look at them sexually, they'd think that every single one of them are bottoms, some power bottoms of course. Well it was mostly Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin that people think are feminine. Oh boy how they did not know that they're all tops. Seven of them are tops, only little Hannie is a bottom. Power bottom if I'd say it myself. They're more sexually active with Jisung than what any of their fans would think. They don't even know that they're in a relationship. Sadly one day, Jeongin who always no matter what calls Jisung mommy, accidentally says in on stage at the concert in his mic.
555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Everyone (skz) we're eating at the hotel. Well except for Jisung and Seungmin who we're in their dorm. Fucking.

"M- Minnie!" Jisung screamed out as Seungmin pounded into him. "Fuck~" Seungmin groaned as he gripped onto Jisung's tiny waist. "S- so- big!" tears flew out of Jisung's eyes. His legs we're shaking as he gripped onto the bed sheets. Seungmin bent down and kissed Jisung's neck. He sucked on his sweet spot. "Ah~ Puppy~" Jisung moaned at Seungmin's lips against his skin. Seungmin blushed at the nickname. He left a hickey there, on his neck. He's only aloud to leave one hickey on Jisung's body, that's the rule between the seven boys.

"F- faster!" Jisung yelled even though he was already overstimulated. Seungmin went faster and the sound of skin slapping together filled the room. Jisung came for the third time and he came A LOT. It was just a puddle of cum on the bed under him.

"F- fuck~ gonna- cum!" Seungmin moaned. "Cum- inside!" Jisung bit his lip. Seungmin smirked and came deep inside Jisung's ass. He pulled out and they both fell onto the bed.

They cleaned themselves up and fixed new bed sheets. Jisung could barely walk since his legs we're still shaking. Seungmin carried him to Chan and Minho's dorm where everyone else was. He knocked on the door and Felix came to open it. Seungmin walked in with Jisung was sat Jisung down on the couch. "So Seungm- IS THAT A HICKEY ON HIS NECK" Chan yelled. "Well ye-" Seungmin got cut off. "YOU KNOW WE HAVE A CONCERT IN A FEW DAYS AND YOU GIVE HIM A HICKEY ON THE MOST NOTICEABLE PLACE?!" Changbin then yelled.

"Hey calm down Channie and Binnie hyung, its fine" Jisung said. He didn't try to stand up and walk to them since he knew he'd fall. Jeongin put his hand on Jisung's thigh and it calmed down the shaking.

A few hours later

They had been playing board games the whole night. Jisung was sitting on Minho's lap while they we're playing. "Aaannnddd a six!" Jeongin said as he threw the dice but it was just a two. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He yelled and fake cried. Jisung giggled and walked to Jeongin and kissed his head. "Not your fault that you suck at this game, well kinda I guess" Jisung shrugged and everyone laughed at his statement. "Don't be so meaaann!!" Jeongin pouted. "Hey no pouting" Jisung said and kissed his lips. "Okay mommy" Jeongin stopped pouting and smiled. He dragged Jisung down onto his lap and everyone continued to play.

The next day

They we're out on a restaurant since it was lunchtime. Jisung had to borrow the foundation Felix use for his freckles to cover his hickey. "This is too good" Jisung said as he stuffed his mouth with food. "Slow down on the food mommy, we don't want you chocking" Jeongin said but then realized what he said which made him facepalm. "Not like that hyungs.." he knew his hyungs we're looking at him. " "We don't want you chocking" that's the funniest thing you've said in a while" Hyunjin laughed.