Chanlixsung ~ Ass

Ship: Lee Felix, Bang Christopher Chan x Han Jisung
Type: smut, ass eating, face fucking

Felix and Chan are obsessed with Jisung's butt and they're not afraid to show it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Chan was recording a vlive, Chan's room. He was sharing a room with Felix but Jisung stays in there too instead of with Hyunjin.

Jisung laid on his stomach on the large queen sized bed. There was only one bed so Jisung slept in the middle to make both boyfriends happy.

Jisung looked through his phone and sighed loudly. Felix looked at the older's butt and squeezed it. Jisung blushed but didn't bother moving. Felix then buried his face into Jisung's ass. "AISH! FELIX!" Jisung yelled and shoved Felix's head away. Chan looked their away and laughed.

The vlive chat filled with people asking what happened. "Nothing happened guys. Felix and Jisung are just playing around" Chan chuckled. Jisung sent a kiss to Chan and Chan winked at him.

Jisung kept laying on his stomach and Chan got up to get water. When he was walking back to the chair, he smacked Jisung hard on his butt making Felix laugh and Jisung accidentally moan. "YAYAYAYYAYAY" Chan and Felix started yelling to cover up for Jisung's moan.

Chan went back to the vlive and saw people asking what happened and some talking about Jisung's moan. "Jisung- hurt himself, no worries he's fine" Chan laughed. "I'm going back to Hyunjin, I'll be back around 10pm I guess" Jisung was about to walk out of the room before Felix took a hold of his wrist.

"Don't fucking go to him, the fuck does he even want?" Felix whispered. "He just wants to hang out, Lix" Jisung whispered back and looked at Felix's lips. Felix suddenly smashed his lips on top of the shorter's and Jisung softly moaned at the rough feeling.

"YAHYAHYAH" Chan yelled. Felix pulled away and Jisung turned around to leave. Felix smacked his butt one more time before he left.

Later that night

Chan had ended the vlive long time ago but it was trending on Twitter, Instagram and tiktok, etc. because of Jisung moaning and other things.

It was now 10:30pm and a knock was heard on the aussie's door. Chan opened it and Jisung walked inside.

"Who's hoodie is that?" Chan asked after he closed the door to the room. "Hyunjin's" Jisung answered. He was only wearing a big hoodie and underwear, no pants.

Felix and Chan shared a look. "Change" Felix said angrily. "What-" "Change. Now!" Chan yelled. "Jeez okay" Jisung stood up and took off the hoodie, not caring about his boyfriends looking at him. He threw it onto the floor and took Chan's hoodie. "Happy?" Jisung asked, Rolling his eyes. "Yes, thank you" Felix smiled, kissing Jisung's cheek. Jisung looked up at the freckled male and pulled him down by his shirt and smashed his lips on top of the other's.

Felix quickly took off his own shirt and pants. He pushing Jisung onto the bed and threw Chan's hoodie away after taking it off of Jisung. "Ahem" Chan cleared his throat. "What? Can't we have some fun with our baby?" Felix smirked. Chan took off his clothes and looked at Jisung. He inserted a finger inside of him making the younger moan. "Ch- Chris" Jisung bit his lip. Felix slapped Jisung's butt and bit his lip as a low groan escaped from his mouth when he saw how Jisung's asscheeks jiggled.

"Turn around, ass up" Chan said and Jisung obeyed. Chan kissed Jisung's hole and spread his cheeks, inserting his tongue. "Fuck~" Jisung moaned and gripped the sheets. Felix smirked at the sight and gripped Jisung by his hair, lifting his face up roughly. "Open Wide" Felix Held Jisung's jaw as Jisung opened his mouth wide. Felix roughly inserted his member inside of the older's mouth and started to roughly fuck his mouth.

Jisung choked on Felix's member. Felix's fingers intertwined in Jisung's hair and Chan's big hands grabbing his butt hardly was a great feeling for Jisung.

Jisung moaned loudly as Felix slammed his member against the back of Jisung's throat and as Chan fucked Jisung's hole with his tongue.

"Fuck~ I'm gonna cum~" Felix groaned and just as he spoke, Jisung came onto the sheets. Felix moaned loudly before cumming deep inside Jisung's throat.

"Awwwe.. you're so cute" Chan said. "Onto your back" Felix said and Jisung did so. Chan inserted his member in Jisung's tight hole and Felix soon entered.

The two aussies fucked Jisung's hole roughly as the three males moaned. Jisung gripped the sheets and curled his toes as he saw in deep pleasure. "Oh fuck" he moaned loudly before moaning Felix's and Chan's names louder.

Felix slapped Jisung's butt and then grabbed it, it was so plump and soft, so perfect.

"You're so fucking beautiful" Chan moaned, looking at Jisung.

This wasn't like all the other times that they've had sex. No, they didn't just fuck.

Right now, they we're making love.

Jisung gripped one of Chan's arms and one of Felix's arms. He dug his nails into their arms as he moaned.

The bed was slamming against the wall, creating sounds. It was creaking and it felt like the bed would break any time soon.

Jisung's eyes crossed and filled with tears. The aussies felt themselves get even harder at the sight. "Shit" Chan moaned, feeling close to climax. "I love you" Felix said. "I love you too" Jisung moaned loudly. "And you" he looked at Chan. "I love you too" Chan smiled before cumming inside Jisung. Jisung came on his stomach before Felix came after.

The aussies pulled out and watched as their mixed cum dripped out of Jisung's hole.

The two Australians fell beside Jisung on the bed and Jisung smiled. "I really do love you guys" Jisung said. "We love you too" Chan kissed Jisung's cheek.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I personally love Felix and Chan x Jisung 😍🫶