Hyuninsung ~ Hands

Ship: Hwang Hyunjin, Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, fingering, princess kink, degrading kink, slapping kink, spit kink, femboy Jisung

Jisung loves his boyfriends Hyunjin and Jeongin. Their hands are one of his favorite features on them. Their fingers are so slim and long and their hands are so pretty. He loves to have them inside of him or when they're wrapped around his little neck or when they leave marks on his cheek or everywhere else on it body. They know about this, about how he loves their hands. So they use it to tease him. And one night after they haven't been having sex for over a month, Jisung is desperate for them to use their fingers on him.

COLLEGE AU!!
9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Jeongin rested a hand on Jisung's thigh while they sat in class. He moved it up and down softly. Jisung bit his lip. Jeongin's hand looked so sexy. His rings fit it perfectly. And the fact that it's laying on his thigh right now was a big pleasure to Jisung.

Jisung let out a small whimper, Jeongin smirked. Jisung tried to move him hand but Jeongin only grabbed his thigh. The more Jisung tried to move his hand, the harder he gripped it.

That was when Jisung let out a soft moan, not too loud, only for Jeongin to hear. Jeongin felt his pants tighten. He moved his hand from Jisung's thigh and stood up. "Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked and the professor nodded. Jisung pouted and crossed his arms. "Asshole.." he mumbled.

A few hours later

Hyunjin, Jeongin and Jisung were out eating since it was lunch and they didn't have any more classes today.

"Hey babe, me and Hyun wanna go to a party tonight, wanna come with?" Jeongin asked. Jisung thought for awhile. "No, it's alright" he shook his head. Hyunjin and Jeongin's chewing slowed down and they looked at each other before looking back at Jisung. "O..kay.. is it alright if we go?" Jeongin asked. "Yeah of course!" Jisung nodded.

"But baby we don't want to go if you don't go" Hyunjin sighed. "But it's fine! You said you wanted to so you should, just try not to drink, please?" Jisung smiled. "We won't, we promise" Jeongin smiled back. "Thank you" Jisung giggled.

Later that day (nighttime)

Jisung was sitting in his dorm, doing some assignments while listening to music. His boyfriends arrived at the party around five hours ago.

Suddenly Jisung heard a knock on his door. He went to open it.

"Oh hi Seungminnie—" Jisung was cut off by Seungmin kissing him roughly. Jisung pushed Seungmin away harshly. "Minnie wha— What're you doing?!" Jisung yelled. "I- I'm sorry Jisung hyung.. I- I don't know what got into me.. I'm sorry" Seungmin avoided eye contact with Jisung. "I- I like you though.. a lot.." Seungmin blushed.

Jisung blushed too but not because he like Seungmin because he don't.

"Thank you Minnie.. But I'm sorry.. You know I'm taken" Jisung smiled at the younger. "I- I know.." Seungmin looked down. "Have a goodnight Seungmin-ah" Jisung kissed Seungmin's cheek before closing his door.

He turned around and screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE" he screamed. "Your window was open" Hyunjin smiled. Jisung sighed. "You're lucky my roommate isn't home" he said.

"JISUNG-AH~" Felix yelled. "Nevermind" Jisung giggled. "Lixie!!" Jisung jumped onto Felix and hugged him tightly.

"Oh. You two are here" Felix rolled his eyes when he spotted Hyunjin and Jeongin. The three do NOT like each other, AT ALL.

"Lixie~ Be nice to my future husbands!" Jisung sighed. "Future what now? Hell no! I'm not letting you get married to those things!" Felix shook his head. "Then you're not invited to our wedding!" Jisung jumped down from Felix. Felix rolled his eyes.

"Anyways! How's your girlfriend?" Jisung asked. "Ugh I broke up with her earlier, she's annoying as fuck" Felix groaned. Jisung only giggled.

The next day

Jisung held hands with Jeongin and the other with Hyunjin as they walked around in the town. "Waaahh!! It's so pretty! Look!" Jisung's eyes shimmered at he watched the sky, the sunset being as pretty as ever. "Not as pretty as you" Hyunjin kissed Jisung's cheek. "Agreed" Jeongin nodded.

Jisung giggled.

Later that night

Jisung sat in his dorm room. Felix was out with one of his one night stands and his boyfriends were probably sleeping. Jisung started to feel a bit.. horny. He haven't had sex with his boyfriends in over a month and it was really starting to get to him. He wanted to feel their long fingers inside of him or on his naked body. He wanted them.

Jisung squeezed his thighs together before standing up, going to walk to their dorm. He locked his door before leaving to his boyfriends.

He had a key to theirs so he unlocked the door, it was dark. Every lamp was off.

They were sleeping.

Jisung locked the door and walked into the bedroom, seeing Jeongin and Hyunjin sleep in their big shared bed, backs turned against each other and a few pillows in between the two. Jisung walked to Hyunjin who was closest and he tapped on his shoulder.

"Mhm.." Hyunjin groaned, causing Jeongin to wake up too. "H- hi" Jisung looked down at his feet. "Hey princess, what's up?" Jeongin asked, turning on his bedside table lamp, Hyunjin doing the same.

"Mhm.." Jisung whined. "Is baby needy?" Hyunjin smirked. Jisung nodded. "What do you want pretty princess?" Jeongin asked. "W- wan' your f- fingers i- inside.." Jisung blushed. Jeongin and Hyunjin looked at each other, smirking. "Come here baby" Jeongin said. Jisung nodded and got onto their bed. "Can we take these off?" They pointed at his Pyjamas pants. Jisung nodded. "And this?" His shirt. Jisung nodded again.

They took his clothes off and looked at their baby. "What about these?" Jeongin pointed at his panties. Jisung blushed in embarrassment before slowly nodding. "Mhm..". "Good boy" Hyunjin kissed Jisung's cheek as Jeongin took his panties off. "Now lay down and spread your legs baby" Jeongin said and Jisung did so.

"Look at you.. legs spread. You came to our dorm just to be finger fucked, what a whore" Hyunjin scoffed. Jisung whimpered and rubbed his thighs together. "Awwe, how adorable you are, you're such a cute little bitch, aren't you?" Jeongin smirked, slapping Jisung. Jisung moaned at the burning feeling of Jeongin's hand slapping against his soft cheek.

"Open your mouth, pretty" Hyunjin said and Jisung blushed and did so. The two spit into his mouth. "Swallow" Hyunjin smirked. Jisung did so.

"Good boy" Jeongin smiled before slapping him once again. Hyunjin took a bottle of lube and took some on his fingers and then gave it to Jeongin who did the same. Hyunjin started, he pushed two fingers into the younger. "Ah!~" Jisung moaned softly. "Ffff- haaaah!" Jisung held onto Jeongin's hand as Hyunjin started to thrust his fingers. "H- Hyun" Jisung bit his lip.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Lmao you gotta wait for the real smut bros