Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, daddy kink, praise kink, smoking, fluff, , stomach bulge

Lee Felix, the hottest guy in college goes to a party, a party thrown by Jackson Wang. Jackson Wang's party's are famous throughout Seoul. His parties are so big and huge that everyone under the age of 30 are allowed to come, his whole mansion fills with people.
But Felix isn't really just there to party, he's there for Jackson's little brother aka his boyfriend.
Felix also being a model since his mother is one of the most famous fashion designers in Asia meaning Felix is a rich kid, a rich spoiled kid. He's got it hard going outside of college, really.
9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Felix sighed as he breathed in his cigarette. "What's on your mind?" Chan asked, blowing out the smoke from his own cigarette. "Jackson Wang's party" Felix answered, blowing out the smoke before breathing in the cigarette again.

"You gonna come?" Chan smirked. "I might" Felix shrugged. "Good because you need some bitches on your dick, every single girl here wants to date you, you need at least three girls on you tonight, okay?" Chan chuckled and threw his cigarette on the ground, stomping on it and Felix then doing the same.

"I don't want any bitches in my dick, I jerk off and that's enough" Felix scoffed as they started walking to class. "Yeah no that's not enough. I had two bitches on me yesterday" Chan winked. "Gross" Felix chuckled. "Well Changbin broke up with me so that's all I do these days, Ah I miss his ass.." Chan sighed. "Aren't you two switches?" Felix asked. "Yeah.. my ass has been empty these days too" Chan nodded sadly.

Felix only rolled his eyes as they walked into their classroom, only to be 45 minutes late.

The next day

Felix was walking to class, talking to someone as many people we're watching him, some taking pictures.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked. "Really now?" He chuckled. "I'm not laughing baby, I'm not!" He shook his head, catching many people's attention. Baby?

"Yeah I gotta go to my friends now, yeah see you tonight. I love you too, bye" Felix made a kissing noice before hanging up and walking to his friends.

A while later

Felix was looking at himself in the mirror. Did he look good? Of course he did! He always does.

His outfit:

He walked out of his dorm and saw his friends waiting for him in Changbin's big car

They blasted music and sang as they drove to Jackson Wang's mansion.

When they entered, music was blasting through the big speakers and people we're everywhere dancing, drinking, having fun and talking or well yelling due to the loud music.

Almost every girl there looked at Felix with their jaws dropped. Oh how good he looked.

"Yeah, see you guys tomorrow then" Felix smirked. "Don't forget, three bitches" Chan winked before Felix laughed and walked away, looking for a special someone.