Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends

Ship: FEM!skz x FEM!Jisung
Type: Smut, fluff, masc skz, fem jsng, mentions of pegging, mommy kink, titty sucking, smut is with Hyunjin !!, princess kink

Their girl names:
Chan - Chris
Minho - Minhee
Changbin - Changbin (couldn't find any other🥹)
Hyunjin - Hyunjin
Jisung - Jisung
Felix - Felix
Seungmin - Minnie
Jeongin - Jeongja

SKZ are a bunch of college girls. They're together with Jisung who they've been with since- well for a long time. They finally get summer break and they can't wait to have a summer together with their girlfriend, they want nothing else.

Different moments from the break!!

8888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung jumped up and down while squealing, happy that she finally had summer break. Hyunjin focused on how Jisung's boobs bounced up and down as Jisung jumped. "Ah- Hyunjin unnie!! Stop looking at my tits!" Jisung blushed. Minhee hit the back of Hyunjin's head when she realized and Jisung crossed her arms, only causing her boobs to be pushed up but Jisung never realize that.

"Let me drink your milk baby oh my god I need them titties in my mouth" Felix almost drooled. "When we get home mommy.. not now" Jisung winked. "Fuck stop calling us mommy, I'm gonna cum in my boxers" Chris whined. "Chrissy stop talking like that" Jisung giggled at her oldest girlfriend. "Oh so Felix can say dirty shit like that and I can't?" Chris looked offended.

"No! None of you can say shit like that in public" Jisung shook her head. Out of nowhere, Jisung felt a hand squeeze her boob and she slapped it away. "JEONGJA!!" She yelled. "Why do all of you always have to think about my tits?! It's always about 'Jisung's tits this' and 'Jisung's tits that' shut up! It's not funny anymore!" Jisung stomped. "You're just saying that because it makes you horny" Minnie smirked. "Goodbye" Jisung walked off to her other friends while her girlfriends laughed.

At home

Everyone finally got home and Jisung had come out of the shower and was now only wearing a bra and panties. She walked downstairs while yawning and stretching her arms as she walked into the living room while the others sat. "You don't need that bra when you have these" Changbin put her hands in the air as if she was squeezing something. Jisung blushed and slapped her hands away, sitting down on Minhee's lap. "It would be nice but I'm too tired right now.." Jisung mumbled.

"Don't worry. You can lay still like the pretty pillow princess that you are" Changbin winked. Jisung blushed even more and hid her face. "I will pull your hair out of your head!" She yelled. "Like we pull your hair when pegging you?" Jeongja spoke. "I won't let you eat me out for a month" Jisung glared at her youngest girlfriend. "No wait- Please Jisung I didn't mean it" Jeongja's eyes widened.

"Ughhh I got my period yesterday" Minnie whined suddenly, holding her stomach. "Aw baby do you want kisses?" Jisung climbed onto Minnie's lap instead. Minnie pouted and nodded. Jisung started to kiss all over Minnie's face. Minnie suddenly cupped Jisung's tits in her hands. Minnie really loves Jisung's big tits, she can't go a day without thinking about them. "Please?" She looked up at Jisung who sat in her lap. Minnie's big doe eyes made Jisung weak. "Of course baby" Jisung nodded. Minnie started to play with Jisung's tits, squeezing them and groaning at the feeling of her girlfriends big tits in her hands. Minnie undid Jisung's bra and threw it on Chris who smirked.

Minnie's eyes focused on Jisung's big tits. Her mouth started to water the more she looked at them. "Fuck I-" Minnie gulped. "Hm?" Jisung giggled. The others walked away in jealousy as Minnie and Jisung continued.

"Can I?" Minnie asked. Jisung nodded and Minnie attached her lips to Jisung's tits. Jisung gasped and held onto Minnie's long pretty hair. "S- so good baby~" Jisung moaned as Minnie sucked on her tits. Jisung started to grind against Minnie who smirked around Jisung's tits.