Chansung ~ Target

Ship: Bang Christopher Chan x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, femboy Jisung, daddy kink, slight feminization, drinking, drugs, smoking

Jisung has had a secret crush on Bang Chan for a year. Chan is the nicest kid in their college but at parties he's crazy, getting drunk and high as fuck. He's popular for having such a switch with his teachers vs his friends.
Jisung is a nobody. He only sticks around his friends who're all girls. All have tried getting with Chan but he can't get it up when with them. Jisung decides to try one day with Chan..

999999999999999999999999999999999999

Jisung wore a short tight black dress with black lace thigh highs. His lips painted with dark red lipstick. He had eyeliner under his eyes.

He took some pictures with Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, Yuna and Ryujin. They all posed and posted them on Instagram, knowing they were hot as fuck.

Yeji is close to Chan due to her twin brother being Chan's friend.

"We look so hot" Yuna squealed. "Bitch look at Jisung! He's definitely getting dick tonight" Yeji smirked. "Hopefully Bang Chan's" Jisung winked. They all laughed together and then went out to their cab.

At the party

They finally arrived and walked inside the big mansion of Seo Changbin. He always throws big parties and Yeji is always invited due to being Hyunjin's sister and she's always allowed to bring friends with. Whenever Yeji doesn't bring Jisung, Changbin always asks where the latter is.

"Fuck okay.. let's get drunk" Lia smirked. "I'm going to get high! Bye bitches!" Ryujin walked away. "Wait for me!!" Yeji laughed and walked with the other. "Hahah! I'll go get a drink, see you guys later or tomorrow" Jisung smiled before walking away.

He took a glass of some random alcohol and saw Lee Felix beside him. Jisung knew Felix as Chan's closest friend along with Seo Changbin.

"Hey.. Jisung right?" Felix smiled. "Uh.. yeah" Jisung nodded. "Felix" Felix said. "Oh yeah I know.. just didn't expect you to talk to me" Jisung laughed nervously. "You're pretty as fuck.." Felix looked Jisung up and down, sipping his drink. "I'd fuck you if you weren't already a target" Felix leaned against the counter. "What do you mean?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. What the fuck does it mean if he's a "target"?!

"Someone already have their eyes for you in the group. They target you, tell everyone to stay away from you. Everyone usually does that.. Unluckily, someone has targeted you already" Felix sipped his drink again. "Who the fuck targeted me Felix?" Jisung asked seriously. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" Felix winked and walked away. "Fucking prick" Jisung mumbled.

Jisung sipped from his drink and walked off to smoke some weed with Ryujin. Yeji was snorting cocaine together with Jung Wooyoung. "Piss off bastard" Hyunjin glared at Wooyoung. Wooyoung scoffed and walked away. Seven men sat down with Jisung, Yeji and Ryujin.

Jisung knew all too well who they were. SKZ. Felix was there with them too since he's a part of it. Jisung gave the weed to Ryujin before standing up. Jisung felt eyes on him and when he turned his face he saw Chan looking at his butt.

A few minutes later

Jisung saw Chan standing with Changbin and Minho, just talking to them with a cigarette in his hand. "Hey can we talk?" Jisung finally decided to confess to the elder Aussie. "Sure" Chan nodded, giving the cigarette to Changbin. He followed Jisung upstairs to an empty bedroom.

"Chan I really.. really like you and I have for like a year" Jisung said. Chan's eyes widened. "Wh- what? No! No fuck off you don't like me! You're way out of my league! You're so hot and pretty and your ass is so fucking big and I-" Chan was stopped by Jisung who smashed his lips on top of the elder's. "Shut up and fuck me" Jisung smirked. "Thought you'd never ask.. Target found" Chan smashed his lips on top of Jisung's again, taking out a condom from his back pocket.