Jeongsung ~ My foxy

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff

SHORT OS

Jeongin comes home from a annoying and exhausting day at college. It's finally weekend and he gets to spend it all with his boyfriend Jisung.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jeongin threw his backpack on the floor and sighed. He looked everywhere in the house but could not find Jisung. He sighed again. He then felt hands wrap around his stomach which made him smile. Jisung was a lot shorter than Jeongin which Jeongin loved.

"Hello tiny" Jeongin turned around. "Welcome home baby" Jisung pulled Jeongin down by his tie and kissed him. The kiss was full with love and they both felt the sparks. Jisung let go of Jeongin as they pulled away which made Jeongin blush.

"I love you hyung" he said shyly. Jisung laughed and hugged Jeongin. "I love you too Innie" he whispered.

Later that day

Jeongin and Jisung stood in the kitchen and they we're making pizza. They had flour all over themselves and they we're both laughing.

"Ah! No!" Jisung laughed as Jeongin threw more flour at him. "Innie!!" Jisung squealed and then threw flour back at Jeongin. They both laughed and then cleaned themselves and waited for their pizza to get done.

They sat down by the dining table when the food was done and started eating. "Is it good?" Jeongin asked to which Jisung nodded. "Yes, what do you think?" Jisung asked. Jeongin loves that Jisung isn't as every other person who just answers the question. He returns the question in the kindest way possible and Jeongin loves it so much.

"Yes, yes it was good" Jeongin smiled. "Then I'm glad. Wanna watch a movie after dinner?" Jisung smiled back and stuffed his mouth with pizza. "Of course! My little squirrel" Jeongin blushed at his boyfriends cuteness. Jisung swallowed the food and laughed. "You're my foxy" he stood up and kissed Jeongin's forehead.

They walked to the couch after washing the dishes together and put on Pirates of The Caribbean, the first one.

Jeongin was laying on the couch with Jisung laying on his chest. They laughed and had fun together while watching. They fed each other popcorns from time to time and the night was just amazing.

After the movie

"Favorite character?" Jisung asked Jeongin. "Mr. Gibs or Captain Jack Sparrow!" Jeongin laughed. "And yours?" He asked the older. "Captain Jack Sparrow" Jisung laughed together with Jeongin.

They continued to cuddle and didn't even notice that both of them fell asleep..

********************************************
Cute